|02-24-2012, 05:30 AM||#1|
Junior LCF Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Share your Shirataki/Konjac Recipes!
I just love love love Shirataki noodles, its been the key to the closest thing to effortless weightloss I've ever experienced!
Would love to hear how you used shirtaki/konjac root too.
1) I make a block of Yam Cake, and then cut it up into noodles. I put them in different soups and broths.
2) I make konjac gel cups. I add water and konjac powder, and pour juice into a clear cup. It fills me up all day.
3) I eat the yam cakes that have seaweed powder in them. It almost looks like a block of meat. This variety is really chewy, and tougher, I eat this with barbecue sauce while my family is eating ribs.
4) I use the noodles as filller in homemade eggrolls.
5) I've tried to use konjac as a thickner, making my own mayo, and dips with it, but the konjac powder just changes the texture and the taste too much that I dont want to eat it. Would be nice if I could get this to work though.
6) I cut up the noodles into little rice bits, and mix with real sushi rice, and use konjac for sushi.
|02-24-2012, 05:59 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
WOE: Not sure!
https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/default.aspx <--FDA tracking tools
http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ <--FDA nutritional counts
http://www.onlineconversion.com/ <-- cooking and other conversions
Need to contact LCF?
Everyone has an opinion. Take what you need and leave the rest.
Be sure to visit Netrition on Facebook for the latest products and deals!
**Every day is up to you. You can choose for it to be a good day or a bad day.**