Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Giving it three more weeks

I don't post much here, because quite honestly, I'm jealous, sad and disheartened at the amount of success "everyone else" seems to have had/are having while I am not. I know that sounds petty, and I am sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings.

Just a summary of my JUDDD experience here. I started in October. I was doing 600 cal (and low carb) down days MWF and low carb, up to 1700 up days Tues/Thurs, an "anything goes" Saturday, and a medium (1200 cal) Sunday. While I had some issues finding what carbs and processed foods don't agree with me during that time, I enjoyed success. I lost 5 pounds in about 5 weeks, which may not seem like a lot to you, but I had been solidly stalled for 10 months prior. I declared my stall over and thought I'd be seeing 20 pounds gone by this time. Then I got sick, retained water, gained after a down day, got discouraged and this event triggered some nihilism throughout the holidays. From Thanksgiving through New Years I was very sloppy. I gained 8 pounds. Since then, I have been solidly back on JUDDD, with only a minor misstep here and there. I have lowered my up day calories to 1500 since I lowered my goal weight. I try to stay right around 500 cals now on my down days. I have made non-Primal choices on Saturdays, but not non-JUDDD choices. All of this since Jan. 3. And where am I? Bouncing between 149-153.

I have become stricter and yet the weight refuses to drop. I am so used to the idea that when things aren't going right to buckle down and tighten up, not to relax and loosen the restriction.

When I look at it objectively, it seems like I need to go back to what was working in October doesn't it?

Well, I'm going to give it three more weeks. If I don't see the losses again by March 3, I'm going to give up JUDDD. I mean, it's the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results, right?
One tweak I am going to do is do the standard UD/DD rotation, no medium day, and whatever weekend day my UD lands on will be "free".

Well, wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes.

Last edited by Speck333; 02-10-2012 at 12:49 PM..
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
alibaba
Junior LCF Member
 
alibaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 53
Gallery: alibaba
Stats: 240(pregnant)/176/165
WOE: Atkins induction
Start Date: 5/12/14
I wish you luck, it's very frusturating to be stuck. A couple of things I've read over and over here by those that experienced the true JUDDD "magic" was: 1) obey your calories ceilings. No free days in weight loss mode. And 2) no medium days - follow the rotation exactly. I think if you were to do that, along with 500 cal DDs and 1500 (or a bit more) UDs, with no MDs of FDs, you'll lose just fine!
alibaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
gotsomeold
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,621
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
I believe Dr J intended that calories be calculated from current weight, not from goal weight. I suspect you may have dropped just low enough that your body may be going into 'hold onto it'/starvation mode.

I believe if you were losing on and around 1700/UD, you should return to that level. Going down to 500/DD should be enough to get the pattern working.

I encourage you to try that.
__________________
- Nancy
GOAL 10/3/12
Still at goal 2/6/13
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaba View Post
I wish you luck, it's very frusturating to be stuck. A couple of things I've read over and over here by those that experienced the true JUDDD "magic" was: 1) obey your calories ceilings. No free days in weight loss mode. And 2) no medium days - follow the rotation exactly. I think if you were to do that, along with 500 cal DDs and 1500 (or a bit more) UDs, with no MDs of FDs, you'll lose just fine!
Thanks!
I know, but see, I broke both those rules in Oct/Nov. and that's when I was losing. 500 cal DDs and 1500 cal UDs is what I have been doing, and I'm stuck. So, I'm going to try what I was doing when I was losing before. I guess I'm just weird.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
Jenn1225
Junior LCF Member
 
Jenn1225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Crying in the bakery
Posts: 52
Gallery: Jenn1225
Stats: 255/175/145
WOE: Was LC'ing, now JUDDD Newbie
I'm really looking forward to seeing how it works out for you because I am in the same boat. Starting next week I'm going to try LC/JUDDD to see if that works, if not I think I'm just going back to LC all together and come back to JUDDD when I'm ready to maintain
Jenn1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn1225 View Post
I'm really looking forward to seeing how it works out for you because I am in the same boat. Starting next week I'm going to try LC/JUDDD to see if that works, if not I think I'm just going back to LC all together and come back to JUDDD when I'm ready to maintain
I was maintaining great on general low carb for all of 2011 -- but I wanted to be losing! Tried all sorts of things to break my stall. JUDDD was the only thing that worked. We'll see if I can get it to work again.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
Beeb
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 4,509
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: I weigh what I weigh and so be it! :)
WOE: Eating healthy and portion control
Speck, my dearest LCF/JUDDD BUDDD, I'm here that you find what works for you and hoping it's JUDDD.

If not, please come over and say hi now and then, please!
__________________

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
Jenn1225
Junior LCF Member
 
Jenn1225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Crying in the bakery
Posts: 52
Gallery: Jenn1225
Stats: 255/175/145
WOE: Was LC'ing, now JUDDD Newbie
By the time I was ready to switch to JUDDD I was maintaining on LC to. I'm thinking that maybe being on JUDDD and off LC for this long though might have broken my stall.
Jenn1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #9
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Thanks, Beeb.
Jenn, for your sake, I hope so, too!
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
metqa
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
metqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 4,518
Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
March 3 is my Birthday. I hope you get the progress you want by then.
__________________
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
tiva
Senior LCF Member
 
tiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: UP, Michigan
Posts: 464
Gallery: tiva
Stats: 5"6", 157/136/135, 53 yo
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 12/02
Good luck! JUDDD only worked for me if stuck to low carb, and then fasted on DD. If I wanted to lose weight, I could not eat any solid food on DD; I had to limit those days to broth (and coffee with a little heavy cream). I assume that was because I was within a lb or 2 of goal. It's fine to push DD as low as possible, just so you keep UD high.

Your goal weight is extremely low--I wonder if you might be setting yourself up for frustration with a goal of less than 100 lbs, and a clothing size goal of 0?

Last edited by tiva; 02-10-2012 at 04:22 PM..
tiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #12
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Tiva, I know. The goals seems absurd. But I'm quite petite and with today's vanity sizing, I don't think it's unrealistic. The 99 pound weight is my crazy goal. I'd like to see it, but I don't expect to maintain it. I'll know when I'm done losing weight no matter what the scale or the labels say.

Met, if I do, I'll call it a birthday present for you.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:49 PM   #13
metqa
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
metqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 4,518
Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
I'll be thinking about you when I blow out my candle. Maybe I can make an early birthday wish. Think it'll work? I'll go get a candle right now!!!
__________________
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #14
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
I can use all the wishes I can get.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #15
ccrickett
Senior LCF Member
 
ccrickett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 70
Gallery: ccrickett
Stats: 249(HW)199/134/145
WOE: LCtweaks/JUDDD
Start Date: '80's/90's/2000's/Nov 2010
Here's hoping the lbs start dropping for you soon. I'd send you the woosh fairy if I could only figure out where to find her! Sending good thoughts instead.
ccrickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #16
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
lol, thanks cricket!
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #17
sophiethecat
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 3,440
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck333 View Post
I don't post much here, because quite honestly, I'm jealous, sad and disheartened at the amount of success "everyone else" seems to have had/are having while I am not. I know that sounds petty, and I am sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings.

Just a summary of my JUDDD experience here. I started in October. I was doing 600 cal (and low carb) down days MWF and low carb, up to 1700 up days Tues/Thurs, an "anything goes" Saturday, and a medium (1200 cal) Sunday. While I had some issues finding what carbs and processed foods don't agree with me during that time, I enjoyed success. I lost 5 pounds in about 5 weeks, which may not seem like a lot to you, but I had been solidly stalled for 10 months prior. I declared my stall over and thought I'd be seeing 20 pounds gone by this time. Then I got sick, retained water, gained after a down day, got discouraged and this event triggered some nihilism throughout the holidays. From Thanksgiving through New Years I was very sloppy. I gained 8 pounds. Since then, I have been solidly back on JUDDD, with only a minor misstep here and there. I have lowered my up day calories to 1500 since I lowered my goal weight. I try to stay right around 500 cals now on my down days. I have made non-Primal choices on Saturdays, but not non-JUDDD choices. All of this since Jan. 3. And where am I? Bouncing between 149-153.

I have become stricter and yet the weight refuses to drop. I am so used to the idea that when things aren't going right to buckle down and tighten up, not to relax and loosen the restriction.

When I look at it objectively, it seems like I need to go back to what was working in October doesn't it?

Well, I'm going to give it three more weeks. If I don't see the losses again by March 3, I'm going to give up JUDDD. I mean, it's the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results, right?
One tweak I am going to do is do the standard UD/DD rotation, no medium day, and whatever weekend day my UD lands on will be "free".

Well, wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes.
Hello, Speck, my JUDDD bud. So sorry you're not seeing the loss you want. Yes, why not go back to what worked before - have HIGHER UDs and include some more carbs since that sounds like what worked for you when you started.

And don't worry about hurting feelings. That just won't happen. We love to hear how people are doing, and if it's not so good we want to know that too in order to offer our support and help.
__________________
Started JUDDD 10/12/11 after LC.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #18
mykidsteacher
Major LCF Poster!
 
mykidsteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,998
Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/143/125 5'4"
WOE: Restart JUDD 2/10/15
Start Date: Aug 2011/I was maintaining since April 2012
I'm hoping going back to what worked for you before kicks things in again for you.
__________________
Tina--wife to my dh for 24 years and mom to 4 great kids. JUDDD reboot to lose the nearly 20 pounds gained in the past 2 years.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #19
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Thanks Sophie and Tina.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #20
pjsam1156
Senior LCF Member
 
pjsam1156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 249
Gallery: pjsam1156
WOE: JUDDD for life, baby!!
Start Date: Feb 2009; RESTART: Nov. 2011 as EX-LCer
Speck--I'm sorry you are having so much trouble.
I'm 5'3" and 142 lb. currently. My goal is to take off 15 more lbs.
I have been JUDDDing for 17 weeks--and if it's any help, I find that I DO NOT lose anytime I have a free day or an MD or anything other than a strict rotation of UDs 1700-1800 / DDs 500 or below.
I have only maintained for about eight (8) of those 17 weeks (no weight loss at all) by not respecting my numbers.
It seems that some people don't have to be as strict as I do and they lose on a consistent basis--but not me!
Hang in there!!
pjsam1156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #21
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Thank pjsam. I know, it seems counterintuitive. BUT, when JUDDD was working for me, when I was losing, I had a free Saturday and a medium Sunday, every week! Three down days and two regular up days completed my weekly pattern. All I can figure is the weekly daily average of calories was my sweet spot. It's when I was either more lenient or more strict that I didn't lose. All I can do now is try to replicate that pattern and see if it works again. I am going to have a normal rotation though now, no more medium days. Before, it was both necessary and my preference to have the same down days each week. Now, that need is not there.

I had a very UP day today, just like in the past. A crazy 2650 calories and so much junk I don't even want to go into it. Totally un-Primal and high carb. I plan on fasting entirely except for warm liquids throughout the day tomorrow until dinner.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #22
JKat
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 373
Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
Hugs
__________________
Jodi
JKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:58 AM   #23
Cruzcrzy
Major LCF Poster!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,563
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/140/130-135, 52 years young
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck333 View Post
Thank pjsam. I know, it seems counterintuitive. BUT, when JUDDD was working for me, when I was losing, I had a free Saturday and a medium Sunday, every week! Three down days and two regular up days completed my weekly pattern. All I can figure is the weekly daily average of calories was my sweet spot. It's when I was either more lenient or more strict that I didn't lose. All I can do now is try to replicate that pattern and see if it works again. I am going to have a normal rotation though now, no more medium days. Before, it was both necessary and my preference to have the same down days each week. Now, that need is not there.

I had a very UP day today, just like in the past. A crazy 2650 calories and so much junk I don't even want to go into it. Totally un-Primal and high carb. I plan on fasting entirely except for warm liquids throughout the day tomorrow until dinner.
It happens. TODAY IS NEW DAY.
__________________
Marie


The BEACH is my HAPPY PLACE.

HUNGER is not an EMERGENCY!



Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #24
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Aw thanks, Marie. But I did it on purpose! It is part of my plan. mwhahahahaha!

Jodi, thanks, I love hugs.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #25
b_lou_who
Major LCF Poster!
 
b_lou_who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: heaviest 200.4
Posts: 1,254
Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
Medically eating 1500 is starvation level, so going back up to normal Cal on up days makes sense. I also make sure I don't go over 25g sugars in a day ever, usually well under, rather than counting carbs. That helps me and i found i balanced out naturally at a level of real food carbs my body tolerates well.Might benefit you.
__________________
Find someone to love today, especially yourself.
Eat well and be well! Use your local farmacy! Do more YOGA!
b_lou_who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #26
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Thanks for the tips b_lou! Sugar is not a normal part of my plan, either. Only occasionally.

Well, I managed to fast until dinner. It was easier than I thought it would be. But now I am wiped out! I had coffee, water, broth and tea throughout the day and enjoyed every bite of my bean-less chili with some cheddar cheese and sour cream. ********* puts my cals at 574 and net carbs at 21 (I underestimated when I posted to the "what are you eating today" thread). I also managed to do a mile run/walk this afternoon. I never thought I would be able to do that at 21 hours into a fast. Maybe that's why I'm so tired now.

I weighed 155 this morning. Hope some of it is gone tomorrow. Official weigh in will be on the weekend day after my last down day... so next Sunday.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #27
gotsomeold
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,621
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Don't forget to tell what happens on Saturday!!!!! I am SO hopeful returning to what was working will work again!
__________________
- Nancy
GOAL 10/3/12
Still at goal 2/6/13
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #28
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Don't forget to tell what happens on Saturday!!!!! I am SO hopeful returning to what was working will work again!
I will! I was down a pound and a half this morning. 155.4 yesterday, 153.8 today. And today is an up day, but no junk today, just good, "clean" low-carb eats.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #29
gotsomeold
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,621
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
So, the tentative conclusion is you are a petite, small-boned person whose metabolism has no middle gears - eat just too little and *zap* you are in starvation mode, eat enough and the after-burners come on at zero to 110 mph is under 60 seconds. Congrats one deciding to increase your fuel consumption! I am really looking forward to Saturday's report now!
__________________
- Nancy
GOAL 10/3/12
Still at goal 2/6/13
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #30
Speck333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,214
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
I think if I can get back to 150.something by this weekend, I'll be happy and much more motivated!
And yes, it appears I have a "sweet spot" for losing and not much wiggle room either way. That would explain why I couldn't lose even when I did the Atkins fat fast over the summer.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2015 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.