Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2017, 03:26 AM   #31
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Week one is finished with a 8.6 loss total loss. 56.6 lbs to go.

Yesterdays food

I really did not have much of an appetite. Never even felt hungry till bedtime.

Ground turkey bow with mustard, ketchup and 1 slice american cheese.
2 smoked chicken legs
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2017, 05:01 AM   #32
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,296
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/123.8/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Week one is finished with a 8.6 loss total loss. 56.6 lbs to go.

Yesterdays food

I really did not have much of an appetite. Never even felt hungry till bedtime.

Ground turkey bow with mustard, ketchup and 1 slice american cheese.
2 smoked chicken legs
That's awesome!! I usually have an appetite so not having to deal with that would be great. I'm excited to watch your progress, i can tell you're really motivated!
__________________
My Journal - High on Life
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=882416
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:06 AM   #33
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,296
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/123.8/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Happy back to school day! DD9 is already having an attitude about us making her eat breakfast at home- she wants to eat at school and DD7 wants to eat at home- they can never agree on anything.

Yesterday was fun- DD22 came over and we grilled kabobs... I also had a bunch of cucumbers and a few olives. My cals were pretty low yesterday since I didn't eat til 2 pm.

I started the Piyo workout yesterday- the first one was basically learning the poses and then this morning I got up at 5 and did today's workout which was lower body. It's a lot harder than it looks and I'm realizing just how inflexible I am- but i will do my best! It helps that it's only 30 minutes which feels a lot more doable to me.

Back to work today- trying to be positive about that!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
__________________
My Journal - High on Life
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=882416
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:11 AM   #34
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Week one is finished with a 8.6 loss total loss. 56.6 lbs to go.

Yesterdays food

I really did not have much of an appetite. Never even felt hungry till bedtime.

Ground turkey bow with mustard, ketchup and 1 slice american cheese.
2 smoked chicken legs
Super loss! Congrats, you are on a roll now!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:18 AM   #35
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Happy back to school day! DD9 is already having an attitude about us making her eat breakfast at home- she wants to eat at school and DD7 wants to eat at home- they can never agree on anything.

Yesterday was fun- DD22 came over and we grilled kabobs... I also had a bunch of cucumbers and a few olives. My cals were pretty low yesterday since I didn't eat til 2 pm.

I started the Piyo workout yesterday- the first one was basically learning the poses and then this morning I got up at 5 and did today's workout which was lower body. It's a lot harder than it looks and I'm realizing just how inflexible I am- but i will do my best! It helps that it's only 30 minutes which feels a lot more doable to me.

Back to work today- trying to be positive about that!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Yes back to school day. Dd2 just went out the door. Woke up way to early. Clearly back in ketosis. I figured I overdid it. Feel much better than yesterday attitude wise. Felt pretty down about stillmans in particular. I'm not sure it's working as well as it used to. But I decided to keep with it at least till the end of the month like I had committed to. Maybe I just didn't give it enough time. That stall after only 4 days got me down. Then for 4 days just no progress. Made me doubt my food choices.... I'll try again and push through that....
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:21 AM   #36
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Happy back to school day! DD9 is already having an attitude about us making her eat breakfast at home- she wants to eat at school and DD7 wants to eat at home- they can never agree on anything.

Yesterday was fun- DD22 came over and we grilled kabobs... I also had a bunch of cucumbers and a few olives. My cals were pretty low yesterday since I didn't eat til 2 pm.

I started the Piyo workout yesterday- the first one was basically learning the poses and then this morning I got up at 5 and did today's workout which was lower body. It's a lot harder than it looks and I'm realizing just how inflexible I am- but i will do my best! It helps that it's only 30 minutes which feels a lot more doable to me.

Back to work today- trying to be positive about that!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

I was reading DD9 and DD7 and translated it as your 6th and 7th daughters. A lot of kids! Then I saw DD22... I had to laugh when I realized it was the ages. 22 kids might be a bit much for anyone to handle.

My kids are never synced up either. DD13 Has decided she is a vegetarian *insert eye roll* and doesnt need breakfast, and DS11 thankfully is happy with an instant breakfast in the morning.
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:28 AM   #37
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Yes back to school day. Dd2 just went out the door. Woke up way to early. Clearly back in ketosis. I figured I overdid it. Feel much better than yesterday attitude wise. Felt pretty down about stillmans in particular. I'm not sure it's working as well as it used to. But I decided to keep with it at least till the end of the month like I had committed to. Maybe I just didn't give it enough time. That stall after only 4 days got me down. Then for 4 days just no progress. Made me doubt my food choices.... I'll try again and push through that....
Glad you decided to push through. Stillman is the worst when you stall or slow down. It definitely does not work as well for me as it used to but I am guessing no diet will. I'm older and way more out of shape. I have literally been bouncing the same 20ish pounds for 10ish years. I'm done with that....
What is helping me now is I know I will not be happy with any other weight loss plan. The only thing that can control my urge to eat everything all the time is being in ketosis. It truly does kill my desire to eat. Except when my hormones take over. I guess when that hits I just have to decide it's not worth the disappointment I always have when I go off plan. I REALLY want this weight off. It has taken me 10 years to hit this frame of mind. I hope it sticks!
You can do this. I will do the month with you!
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:58 AM   #38
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Thanks Bratty! I have chicken in the crockpot. Need to boil some more eggs in a bit. I'm with you. Hopefully that was only a one day setback. And giving myself an attitude adjustment will work. Stomach is growling so full appetite suppression hasn't kicked back in yet. I'll check in later tonight.
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:21 PM   #39
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Decided to pull a all chicken day. What was in the crock is just enough for today I think, might be a little extra in there. Took out a turkey breast for tomorrow so it's probably all turkey for tomorrow. Going to try to stay out of the Greek yogurt, I have a feeling the dairy may have been slowing me. So I shall find out, straight meat maybe a shrimp day but no dairy for this week. Plus the Chobani is 9 carbs in a cup, could be that pushing my carbs into unacceptable territory?

Now I feel even better with a plan of attack. So I will do straight meat then try to add in a bit of dairy in a week or so and see what happens. Never had a dairy problem before but I'm older now, ain't I?

Please woosh fairy take pity on me! And please let the dairy be the reason for the lack of losses!

Last edited by MichelleHu; 09-05-2017 at 12:24 PM..
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:38 PM   #40
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Decided to pull a all chicken day. What was in the crock is just enough for today I think, might be a little extra in there. Took out a turkey breast for tomorrow so it's probably all turkey for tomorrow. Going to try to stay out of the Greek yogurt, I have a feeling the dairy may have been slowing me. So I shall find out, straight meat maybe a shrimp day but no dairy for this week. Plus the Chobani is 9 carbs in a cup, could be that pushing my carbs into unacceptable territory?

Now I feel even better with a plan of attack. So I will do straight meat then try to add in a bit of dairy in a week or so and see what happens. Never had a dairy problem before but I'm older now, ain't I?

Please woosh fairy take pity on me! And please let the dairy be the reason for the lack of losses!
Dairy kills my losses every time. I still have it from time to time because I love cheese but if I have more than a slice or two in a week I I stall. I hope you see a great loss with the all meat plan.
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:03 PM   #41
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
So I was inputting my chicken into my fitness pal and I pulled up skinless baked chicken breast and almost all the data for that item was wrong. Telling me it was 20% fat. How can that be right? And telling me there was carbs. And the totals all added up to 110%-117%. So I went to the internet to get a consensus from a few different sites and of course there's no carbs or sugar and .2 fat per ounce. So I had to make my own item. Then I got curious cause I'm planning skinless baked turkey breast tomorrow and it was the same thing. So I made my own item for that too. Even their calories were off. Just a heads up for anyone tracking. I have to track until I get stills back under my belt and especially since I think dairy might be my nemesis now.

Thanks bratty, I was feeling pretty low. You guys are great!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:37 PM   #42
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
So I was inputting my chicken into my fitness pal and I pulled up skinless baked chicken breast and almost all the data for that item was wrong. Telling me it was 20% fat. How can that be right? And telling me there was carbs. And the totals all added up to 110%-117%. So I went to the internet to get a consensus from a few different sites and of course there's no carbs or sugar and .2 fat per ounce. So I had to make my own item. Then I got curious cause I'm planning skinless baked turkey breast tomorrow and it was the same thing. So I made my own item for that too. Even their calories were off. Just a heads up for anyone tracking. I have to track until I get stills back under my belt and especially since I think dairy might be my nemesis now.

Thanks bratty, I was feeling pretty low. You guys are great!
That is a crazy huge difference. I don't usually track with stills but good to know for when I do use a tracker because I do use fitness pal. Turkey breast sounds yummy. I may have to track some down to throw in the next time we smoke meat next week. The smoker my husband has been wanting forever has turned into a great thing for me. Seasoning just doesn't make me happy when I am on plan but I love smoked flavor. It's perfect.
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:54 PM   #43
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Today's food

Breakfast- 2 eggs 1 sausage patty
Lunch- Cloud bread turkey lunch meat with 1 slice of pepper jack sandwich.
Dinner- 3 chicken legs

I am off to watch a show with the hubby and go to bed. G'night!
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:05 AM   #44
betterthanever
Major LCF Poster!
 
betterthanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,299
Gallery: betterthanever
Stats: 265/168...185/155
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Feb 2014
This is the end of my first week. No hunger yesterday, but I made myself eat twice. I'm a teacher, and I cannot afford two be dizzy or exhausted, since I have to go up I'm down 50 stairs multiple times a day. We have been back in school for 2 weeks already. I'm down about seven pounds and can feel it in my clothes. I love seeing the scale move, and I'm nervous about it slowing down now. I'm going to try to think about not weighing every day, but...
__________________
100 lbs lost!
betterthanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:41 AM   #45
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
I snuck on the scale this morning. down .4 I just can help myself! Today will probably be exactly like yesterday as far as food.
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:44 AM   #46
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanever View Post
This is the end of my first week. No hunger yesterday, but I made myself eat twice. I'm a teacher, and I cannot afford two be dizzy or exhausted, since I have to go up I'm down 50 stairs multiple times a day. We have been back in school for 2 weeks already. I'm down about seven pounds and can feel it in my clothes. I love seeing the scale move, and I'm nervous about it slowing down now. I'm going to try to think about not weighing every day, but...
Congrats getting the first week done and the 7 pound loss. That is great. After the first week I generally lose .2 and .4 daily. Occasionally I will even bump up .2 or .4 because of salt intake. That is why I am trying to not to get on the scale every day. I am not very good at that yet.
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:07 AM   #47
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,296
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/123.8/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanever View Post
This is the end of my first week. No hunger yesterday, but I made myself eat twice. I'm a teacher, and I cannot afford two be dizzy or exhausted, since I have to go up I'm down 50 stairs multiple times a day. We have been back in school for 2 weeks already. I'm down about seven pounds and can feel it in my clothes. I love seeing the scale move, and I'm nervous about it slowing down now. I'm going to try to think about not weighing every day, but...
That's awesome! Glad to hear it's working so well for you!
__________________
My Journal - High on Life
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=882416
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:09 AM   #48
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,296
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/123.8/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I was reading DD9 and DD7 and translated it as your 6th and 7th daughters. A lot of kids! Then I saw DD22... I had to laugh when I realized it was the ages. 22 kids might be a bit much for anyone to handle.

My kids are never synced up either. DD13 Has decided she is a vegetarian *insert eye roll* and doesnt need breakfast, and DS11 thankfully is happy with an instant breakfast in the morning.
Lol...that's funny- people usually ask why the oldest and youngest are so far apart in age- it seems like a lifetime ago when I had DD22 (when I had just turned 22). Seems so young to be a parent! I was definitely in a very different frame of mind when thirteen years later I had DD9.
__________________
My Journal - High on Life
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=882416

Last edited by deanslist; 09-06-2017 at 05:10 AM..
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:29 AM   #49
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
You guys! You guys! It was the darn dairy! 3 lbs overnight! Am finally back at siggie weight! I can finally start making forward progress. Spent nearly a week spinning my wheels. Have a feeling my body is pretty primed for some good losses. Dd1 is using my cottage cheese to make a lasagna for the family tonight and she will eat my chobani no problem. The only other thing I have is some mozzarella and I guess she can use that in the lasagna too now that I think of it. Meat and eggs only. And I was so bummed. Just thought I would do chicken only and turkey only and see if it budged as a last ditch effort. Glad I didn't get fed up any later, like not for another 2 weeks, would have spent more time spinning my wheels.

Okay, thanks for letting me whine the other day and encouraging me to keep trying! You guys are the best!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:56 AM   #50
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,296
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/123.8/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Yay, that's awesome Michelle! I've been slipping a bit too- I had a quest bar yesterday and some arctic zero and nuts before bed- I'm not gonna lose doing that! So today will be a straight up egg day, that's my pledge!
__________________
My Journal - High on Life
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=882416
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:51 AM   #51
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
You guys! You guys! It was the darn dairy! 3 lbs overnight! Am finally back at siggie weight! I can finally start making forward progress. Spent nearly a week spinning my wheels. Have a feeling my body is pretty primed for some good losses. Dd1 is using my cottage cheese to make a lasagna for the family tonight and she will eat my chobani no problem. The only other thing I have is some mozzarella and I guess she can use that in the lasagna too now that I think of it. Meat and eggs only. And I was so bummed. Just thought I would do chicken only and turkey only and see if it budged as a last ditch effort. Glad I didn't get fed up any later, like not for another 2 weeks, would have spent more time spinning my wheels.

Okay, thanks for letting me whine the other day and encouraging me to keep trying! You guys are the best!
So happy for you!
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:19 PM   #52
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,296
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/123.8/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Doing well on just eggs today. I had 2 at lunch and so far that's it- other than a small
amount of fat free half and half in coffee this morning.

I had a weak moment at lunch when I really wanted to eat
a Quest bar-they were two for 5 dollars yesterday and I had forgotten I had that second one in my purse. I thought, "maybe I'll just eat it and then go back to eggs" but I remembered I had promised myself I'd stick to eggs today!

I didn't do my Piyo workout this morning- I woke up with a bad sore throat and ended up sleeping in til 6:30, so that means I need to do it when I get home. I'm committed to doing all the workouts for the entire 60 days. I'm really sore today too by the way...although I didn't think yesterday's workout had much of an effect!


Church tonight-and glad it's already Thursday tomorrow!
__________________
My Journal - High on Life
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=882416

Last edited by deanslist; 09-06-2017 at 12:20 PM..
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:22 PM   #53
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
So I finished ripping out the carpet to the top of the stairs then continued all the way down the hall. Hopefully less sneezing and allergy yuck from that gross carpet. Someone royally messed up the whole hallway in fact they removed a foot wide area of hardwood flooring planks from one end to the other. And replaced it with plywood. BRILLIANT! Oh well not like there isn't a ton to fix and replace anyways. Got myself some gigantic blisters on fingers from pulling 500 stinkin' staples.Feeling very sore already. But so happy the tear out is complete. The rest of the tear out will happen after new windows and we throw all the kids out of the house. Or at least one leaves so we can get at one bedroom.

So muscles will probably be holding some water tomorrow and I'm prepared to see that on the scale. It's a turkey day for me. I'll check back on you guys later, glad everyone is sticking to plan!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:14 PM   #54
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Breakfast- 2 eggs 1 sausage patty
Lunch- 3 chicken legs
Dinner- So yummy! I had a shredded chicken soup (chicken breast and chicken bouillon with lots of water in the slow cooker) that I added some shirataki noodles and sriracha. Highly recommend.

I will probably snack on some sunflower seeds later. 1/4 cup shelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Doing well on just eggs today. I had 2 at lunch and so far that's it- other than a small
amount of fat free half and half in coffee this morning.

I had a weak moment at lunch when I really wanted to eat
a Quest bar-they were two for 5 dollars yesterday and I had forgotten I had that second one in my purse. I thought, "maybe I'll just eat it and then go back to eggs" but I remembered I had promised myself I'd stick to eggs today!

I didn't do my Piyo workout this morning- I woke up with a bad sore throat and ended up sleeping in til 6:30, so that means I need to do it when I get home. I'm committed to doing all the workouts for the entire 60 days. I'm really sore today too by the way...although I didn't think yesterday's workout had much of an effect!


Church tonight-and glad it's already Thursday tomorrow!
Hope you are feeling better. Getting sick or allergies? I think I am going to seriously consider getting that work out. What I have read has been pretty good. I can't do crazy work outs because of my heart but I think this would be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
So I finished ripping out the carpet to the top of the stairs then continued all the way down the hall. Hopefully less sneezing and allergy yuck from that gross carpet. Someone royally messed up the whole hallway in fact they removed a foot wide area of hardwood flooring planks from one end to the other. And replaced it with plywood. BRILLIANT! Oh well not like there isn't a ton to fix and replace anyways. Got myself some gigantic blisters on fingers from pulling 500 stinkin' staples.Feeling very sore already. But so happy the tear out is complete. The rest of the tear out will happen after new windows and we throw all the kids out of the house. Or at least one leaves so we can get at one bedroom.

So muscles will probably be holding some water tomorrow and I'm prepared to see that on the scale. It's a turkey day for me. I'll check back on you guys later, glad everyone is sticking to plan!
You are a busy woman! House remodeling is not for the faint of heart. We did out bathrooms years ago... It was horrible.
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:38 PM   #55
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Ugh bathroom remodel is the worst. Nasty, they have always had a leak at one time or another. Always have to strip it out down to the studs. Got a while before we hit the bathroom, thankfully.

Finally picked up some ground turkey, made some turkey burgers. Hit the spice rack for red pepper flakes and some slap yo' mama to jazz them up. Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised. Last time I had ground turkey I thought it was vile. I was a kid though. Put a little worstershire on. Didn't check label on that. I'll remember to peek next time, just in case.

Great stillmans food day! Yay! Gotta keep this going till the end of the month!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:39 PM   #56
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Doing well on just eggs today. I had 2 at lunch and so far that's it- other than a small
amount of fat free half and half in coffee this morning.

I had a weak moment at lunch when I really wanted to eat
a Quest bar-they were two for 5 dollars yesterday and I had forgotten I had that second one in my purse. I thought, "maybe I'll just eat it and then go back to eggs" but I remembered I had promised myself I'd stick to eggs today!

I didn't do my Piyo workout this morning- I woke up with a bad sore throat and ended up sleeping in til 6:30, so that means I need to do it when I get home. I'm committed to doing all the workouts for the entire 60 days. I'm really sore today too by the way...although I didn't think yesterday's workout had much of an effect!


Church tonight-and glad it's already Thursday tomorrow!
Yikes! Get a good rest and let us know how you are tomorrow.
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:15 AM   #57
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Down 1.4 this morn, that finally takes me lower than where I left off. I finally changed my stats! Week later than I had hoped but it's a lot better than months down the road. Feeling good I can cruise along for a while. I have that bday dinner I'm hosting Saturday but there's really no reason I can't keep it stills. However I am going to have some salad along with meat. Making my own dressing so no Frankenstein food salad dressings. But it is an avocado buttermilk. I'll keep the portion small just enough to taste.

Hey Jeanie? Where are you hiding?
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:18 AM   #58
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanever View Post
This is the end of my first week. No hunger yesterday, but I made myself eat twice. I'm a teacher, and I cannot afford two be dizzy or exhausted, since I have to go up I'm down 50 stairs multiple times a day. We have been back in school for 2 weeks already. I'm down about seven pounds and can feel it in my clothes. I love seeing the scale move, and I'm nervous about it slowing down now. I'm going to try to think about not weighing every day, but...
Very nice loss. Those stairs must keep your legs in shape? My daughter goes to a high school, 100 years old, just loaded with stairs. It's very cool looking architecturally though. Love the old schools.
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:58 AM   #59
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,541
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Down 1.4 this morn, that finally takes me lower than where I left off. I finally changed my stats! Week later than I had hoped but it's a lot better than months down the road. Feeling good I can cruise along for a while. I have that bday dinner I'm hosting Saturday but there's really no reason I can't keep it stills. However I am going to have some salad along with meat. Making my own dressing so no Frankenstein food salad dressings. But it is an avocado buttermilk. I'll keep the portion small just enough to taste.

Hey Jeanie? Where are you hiding?
I guess cheese really was your culprit! Nice loss. Definitely make a plan and keep to it for Saturday. It is so hard when everyone around you is eating foods you can't. I did it last Monday. Just focus on how you are going to feel the next morning if you indulge. It kept me in line.
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:18 AM   #60
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 755
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I guess cheese really was your culprit! Nice loss. Definitely make a plan and keep to it for Saturday. It is so hard when everyone around you is eating foods you can't. I did it last Monday. Just focus on how you are going to feel the next morning if you indulge. It kept me in line.
I know those next day regrets well. Working on rarely having them instead of having them every week. it's been my downfall for a long time and always eventually leads me to going off the rails for long periods, sometimes years. It's not a feeling I want to have anymore.
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2017 Netrition, Inc. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Netrition, Inc.