LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LetItGo
Stats: 245/173/150
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Started LCHF April 1, 2017
Howdy folks!

Day 2 of the fast went swimmingly.

Ang I remember how much you were looking forward to getting "back on track" and "having a schedule". Don't stress it! Your whole STATE is topsy turvy right now, so if you lose or gain a couple pounds, whatever. Just know we're all pulling for you. Please keep posting and telling us what's really happening.

Michael did he make you eat too much? He's just sabotaging you.

Stan you seem like you have some pretty good experience with coming off a fast, do you have any specific recommendations for what to eat the first day or two? Anyone else who's been fasting more than a day please chime in.

I've often fasted a day, I don't think I've ever fasted two days before, but really it was pretty easy. However, I've got a sh*tton of stuff to do this weekend so if I don't have the energy to keep going I'll definitely eat...... but.........what?
LetItGo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2017, 09:44 PM   #152
michaeldpotter
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: michaeldpotter
Stats: 283/234/200
WOE: LC/HF with IF
Start Date: June 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetItGo View Post
Michael did he make you eat too much? He's just sabotaging you.
Nope! I think we both did pretty good! He did bring some BBQ sauce that was sugar free and low carb, well, at least that is what the bottle said... :P
michaeldpotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:48 PM   #153
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Goldwingnut
Stats: 322/185/185
WOE: LCHF w/I.F.
Start Date: Dec 29, 2016
letItGo, You can eat LCHF (or not....) BUT!!!...go very easy. Easier the longer your fast.

Fasting helps me focus on the task at hand like nothing else. If you can transition directly to some flavor of Intermittent Fasting, I think you'll have a positive experience overall.

Having said all that, I dislike breaking fasts. And I struggle feeling good.

A 20/4 I.F. is perfect for me! And next time I do an extended water only fast, I will take about 500 calories over 4 hours on day 1 of the break....and maybe day 2 also. Then gradually up my intake. Then go from there.,

I deal well with fasts, in Body Mind, and Spirit. I suck at The Break-fast.

Fasting helps me define my mission when I'm kinda floundering....for whatever reason. I think its just a full "mastery of self" and the inevitable, resultant victory that comes. YMMV

If you can pull off a 5 day, you are an unusual person.

If you can do 10, you are breathing rarified air.

21 and you'll want to pose for the pictures and Ghandi will want your autograph. BUT a daily I.F. is better for actual fat loss in my considered opinion, because you can trick your fat cells into thinking they are in the Land 'O' Plenty and not go into Storage Mode.

And, no. I DON'T know what the neck I'm talking about. Not from any scientific perspective. Just my real-world observation from having done it over and over again.

And also...just for the record...Michael ate less than I did at lunch! We had a great time...or at least I DID! I'm looking forward to the next time.
Goldwingnut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:17 AM   #154
eatbaconloseweight
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 360/220.2/199
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: January 8, 2017
9.1 242.9
9.2 242.9
9.3 244.7
9.4 243.2
9.5 245.6
9.6 244.7
9.7 244.0
9.8 243.6
9.9 239.4

WHOOSH
Old 09-09-2017, 06:13 AM   #155
michaeldpotter
Senior LCF Member

Back on track, but still chasing the elusive <250!

9/1 254.8
9/2 253.0
9/3 253.3
9/4 251.7
9/5 251.6
9/6 250.4
9/7 250.7
9/8 251.9
9/9 250.4
Old 09-09-2017, 07:17 AM   #156
Lylotte
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lylotte
Stats: This time around.. 355.5/281.7/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: This time around July 10, 2017
9/01 - 319.8
9/02 - 319.5
9/03 - 319.5
9/04 - 319.5
9/05 - 319.5
9/06 - 317.0
9/07 - 314.7
9/08 - 311.0
9/09 - 308.2

Day 5 and all is quiet on the Western front. I had a dream last night I broke fast. I was on a date with my husband and we were walking through some weird massive mall and there was a huge Chinese restaurant and I ordered a ginormous plate of Shanghai noodles covered in a sauce.. probably some vets and meat in there, I don't know. But I ate it all! It was good. Then I became aware I broke fast but then (in the dream) tried to convince myself I just dreamed it but then came to realize I has really done it and now had to pay the price on the scale. Then my alarm woke me and I had to sit there for a few minutes to figure out what happened for real. I was confused. Lol

I was having issue with heartburn yesterday. I tried some some baking soda in water. Helped at first but two hours later it was back so I broke down and took some Zantac. So much better now.

Holly - yay for whoosh!

LetItGo - go luck! I haven't found much difference in my energy levels, I've been walking kids to and from school with a brisk pace, hauling laundry up and down stairs and generally running around constantly.

Ang - of course you are welcome!

Okay off to get ready for family day on the base.

Started back again July 10
July: 17.1/17.1
Aug: 18.6/35.7
Sept:14.8/50.5
Oct: 17.1/67.6
Lylotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:39 AM   #157
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Once again, HOLLY sets the bar.

120+ pounds. Yes. I can do simple math...at least in the mornings, before I corrupt myself with the worries of the day.

Charlotte, what a great story! You are doing super with your fast. But be ultra cautious with the break-fast and be prepared for the inevitable, damnable bounce.

Ahem.

I don't want to post this very bad, but they say confession is good for the soul:

After a perfectly fine lunch with Michael, whilst driving across town about 4:30...I was unable to stop my car from driving itself into a Casey's. Then for some inexplicable reason my feet carried my sorry a**ed carcass back to the pizza case, for what I now realise, were nefarious purposes.

On or about 4:30 PM, CST, Sept 8 2017 (and I swear to you) I witnessed 2 (two!) pieces of beef and cheese pizza.... freely and of their own volition...bag themselves up and jump into my hands.

Shocked and embarrassed, (and fearing the handcuffs might hurt my pinched nerve), I decided to pay for them on the way to my car.

Once in the car, my baser instincts took over my right hand and before I knew it, I beheld not one but BOTH!... nekkid, warm, toppingless crusts sitting there right in front of me. With nothing of beauty remaining, at all.

What to do, what to do.

I decided to lick my fingers and destroy the evidence, and that's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, sortof.

Thus ends my weeks long near-perfect run of 100% KETO, 20/4 I.F., Everyday, All the time, No Cheats.

Ever.

What remains besides the voices in my head accusing me, ... is a heightened awareness of my human frailties, and The Most ASTONISHING fear of The Maintenance Phase I've ever experienced.

...And of course, the predictable relief that comes from reporting ones failures to a small, dedicated group of similarly afflicted peers. Friends, really....

So here I am.

207.0 And disgusted....

Sincerely,
Feet Of Clay

Last edited by Goldwingnut; 09-09-2017 at 07:42 AM..
Old 09-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #158
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

September Goal - 160
Other goals for this month - Just bought a home gym so... 3 days a week on that and ride my bike to work at least two days a week. That oughta do it. OH and start tracking my food better.

9/1 - 173.4
9/2 - 171.4
9/3 - 170.8
9/8 - 173.4 back where I started
9/9 - 172.6

Wow Holly, way to whoosh!

And Charlotte, simply amazing how fast you're losing.

Thanks Stan
Old 09-09-2017, 07:47 AM   #159
Parisfox
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Parisfox
Stats: 264/..../160
WOE: LC & VLC
Start Date: Repeat Offender!
09/01...254.2
09/02...254.8
09/03...255.4...I'm surprised it wasn't worse than that. Yesterday was definitely an off-plan day!!
09/04...257.2...It caught up with me.
09/05...255.2
09/06...253.2...
09/07...253.0
09/08...254.2...
09/09...253.8

"I may give in, but I'll never give up!!"...

"Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who drain it."
Parisfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 08:59 AM   #160
KitCat
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KitCat
Stats: 242/232/140
Start Date: Today
9/2 - 234.0
9/3 - 232.2
9/4 - 231.2
9/5 - 230.6
9/6 - 230.8
9/7 - 231.2
9/8 - 230.4
9/9 - 230.2

Geez - tho 230's don't want to let go their grip on me now that I got back up there. Been having carb and calorie creep though. Must do better. Tomorrow will be last weigh in day before 4 day vacation which will be full of temptations but also full of walking and distractions from eating. Hope I can use it to my advantage.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:12 AM   #161
kind
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: >
Start Date: April1 2013
Im doing good so far.I was able to do 3 days fasting and was hopeing for day 4{and I made it to day four but had to stop at 1 am because of pain was so bad in back.So on my 3day fasting i finshed@lost 4.5lbs.
But I aslo lost another1lb. Now119{From124.5
Last couple days holding119
My cals. since I have been off with fasting>6oo and 795 and
I Hope I can restart and do fast and take it each day.
As long as we have less cals and watch what kind of food while off fast should be ok.
Today is going to be lower cals and do 500 or less I have a shower to go to.
And I will and have been told> You don;t need to lose weight. that fasting is harm full. and so on.
So no more saying about fasting@dieting.. Even though Im* normal weight for me>90-123.{Heading 110 and see.
And friend whom is over weight and health problems and 6 years younger said . To old to be doing this. and all that exersiceing . just walk some and so on. why should I pull back. when they should do too.
Back hurts some still and drinking more water. may be I was not drinking enough.On fast.
Every one is doing good and this is a good month. Keep at it. I will.
Good job all. the new fasters are doing great.
kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:14 AM   #162
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

I love my crockpot, I found this list of 50 low carb recipes. The links to the recipes take you to dozens of other recipe pages, some I already knew but there were lots of new ones too.

http://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/50low...cookerrecipes/
Old 09-09-2017, 09:14 AM   #163
kind
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: >
Start Date: April1 2013
Hi,Kit.
You will do fine. And walking should at least hold you. Just try to make good food choices when u can.
kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:19 AM   #164
KitCat
Senior LCF Member

Michael and Stan - I LOVE your photo! That just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You guys look great! It is wonderful to finally see Stan's skinny face. Dude - you look awesome! I'd love to see a before and after of you. And I hate to say this since you've been doing so great weight loss wise, but I've thought this for quite some time. You are way too hard on yourself! You mean you had two delicious pieces of pizza in your hands and all you ate were the toppings? That spells success to me! Way to go! Please be careful about trying to be too perfect as you transition into maintenance. This way of eating must be sustainable for life. You aren't going to be absolutely perfect (in your mind) for life so please don't beat yourself up so much. That kind of thinking always proves disastrous for me so I just want you to be careful in thinking that way.

Angela - so sorry you are feeling down. I really can't even imagine what you are going through. Please feel good about posting here every day wether you lose or not. It is the best way to help you get on track.

Kind - thank you! Good job on your fast and loss. Hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of water.

Last edited by KitCat; 09-09-2017 at 09:23 AM..
KitCat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:51 AM   #165
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitCat View Post
Michael and Stan - I LOVE your photo! That just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You guys look great! It is wonderful to finally see Stan's skinny face. Dude - you look awesome! I'd love to see a before and after of you. And I hate to say this since you've been doing so great weight loss wise, but I've thought this for quite some time. You are way too hard on yourself! You mean you had two delicious pieces of pizza in your hands and all you ate were the toppings? That spells success to me! Way to go! Please be careful about trying to be too perfect as you transition into maintenance. This way of eating must be sustainable for life. You aren't going to be absolutely perfect (in your mind) for life so please don't beat yourself up so much. That kind of thinking always proves disastrous for me so I just want you to be careful in thinking that way.

Angela - so sorry you are feeling down. I really can't even imagine what you are going through. Please feel good about posting here every day wether you lose or not. It is the best way to help you get on track.

Kind - thank you! Good job on your fast and loss. Hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of water.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:16 AM   #166
KitCat
Senior LCF Member

Stan - I've been thinking more about this and I'm wondering if by "destroying the evidence" you mean you ate the crust. If that's the case then I still think you should give yourself a break. You're only human. I know you are very worried about maintenance and I'm wondering if you start taking more of an Atkins approach to it, if it will help you stay on plan and maintain.

See to me, extreme eating restrictions can lead to pizza mysteriously being sucked into your mouth. The Atkins approach is to add about 5 grams of (non processed) carbs to your diet every week or two until you stop losing, and if you need to continue losing, back off the carbs the 5 grams when needed. Maybe start with a handful of healthy nuts or some berries and eventually possibly move up to even a small amount of things like. corn, brown rice and eventually a baked potato every now and then. That way you won't feel so deprived and won't find yourself tempted by pizza crust.

I know I am not one who should be giving advice to you because I've been unsuccessful myself, but I've been on these boards a long time and I've read a lot of people's stories, and that method seems to have the most long term success. Try doing a search for posts from PapaJack here in the Century Club. He lost 150 pounds once in a year and then gained it all back. He then lost it again and kept it off and swears it was because he moved up the carb ladder carefully as he got closer to and on maintenance the 2nd time around. I want nothing but success for you and I hope you don't mind me throwing my opinions your way. You will do this!

Last edited by KitCat; 09-09-2017 at 10:27 AM..
KitCat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:46 AM   #167
KitCat
Senior LCF Member

Here's the Papajack post I was thinking about (to save you the search):

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajack View Post
We're all "in this mess," Trotter. I know of no one who tried to lose a substantial amount of weight, AND KEEP IT OFF, that was successful their first time around.

The only person I can speak of with authority is myself. In almost every aspect of my life, EXCEPT MY WEIGH, I considered myself fairly successful. I had a great marriage, a beautiful family, and was moderately successful in my career. WEIGHT was the only thing where I had no control!

Over the decades, I lost, and gained hundreds of pounds. Nothing worked for long. In my earlier 60's, my doctor suggested I try Atkins. In the next 18 months I lost 150 lbs., and thought I had it licked.

Then I hit a wall, and woke up one morning with that damned weight right back on. Long story short, about 7 years ago I decided to give it another go. I thought and thought about what I'd done wrong, and one morning woke up with an epiphany! I realized that I'd never really worked the Atkins program that first go 'round.

I lost all of that 150 lbs. on Phase one! I didn't trust myself, or the Atkins Program, to move on to Levels 2, 3, and 4. Phase one ain't Atkins......it's merely the FIST level of a multilevel plan.

Whenever I'm asked, "how'd yo do it?," I answer, "Find a plan that you can do the rest of your life, and WORK THAT PLAN!" If we were smarter than Dr. Atkins, we'd be earning millions of dollars as a diet guru.

Lastly, never think of age as a deterrent to gaining control of your life. Whatever age one is, the best time to start changing your life FOREVER is today!
Old 09-09-2017, 10:52 AM   #168
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

I think there's something about a "new low" like Stan just had, at least for me.
I've been looking back at my chart and every time I get to a 5 or a zero I go off track and gain a couple pounds back. Another 5, another couple back.
Heck, it took me two MONTHS to get through 200 back in January

Anyone else have the same problem?
Old 09-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #169
KitCat
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetItGo View Post
I think there's something about a "new low" like Stan just had, at least for me.
I've been looking back at my chart and every time I get to a 5 or a zero I go off track and gain a couple pounds back. Another 5, another couple back.
Heck, it took me two MONTHS to get through 200 back in January

Anyone else have the same problem?
Yes! I definitely have that problem. And it's pretty subconscious.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:09 PM   #170
Lylotte
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lylotte
Stats: This time around.. 355.5/281.7/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: This time around July 10, 2017
After the Family Day thing we went to McDonalds and I had to explain to the neighbor who came why I wasn't eating. Weird to do it but nice to tell someone IRL. My DH hasn't noticed thankfully. I literally think he'd blow a gasket.

KitKat - good point about the Atkins levels. I mean keto is basically induction, and induction is not how I plan to live my life. I never worked the program last two times I lost weight with keto/induction. And obviously gained back. Sure I had twins after one time and got depressed the second time. But I have an excuse for all my regains. Perhaps with a more clear plan things like that won't throw me off.

Stan - toppings only, no problem. Crust? Not so good but eh, it happens. Just move on. You've acknowledged your mistake (if you did have crust) and I think that's the most important thing. Also, I'm so aware and afraid of the bounce. I'm planning a very slow 3 day transition with an egg fast and low calories to help when the time comes. I'm preparing myself mentally for a 10-15 lb regain so I want to see if I can be 285 when I break so I don't slip above 300lbs again. I will then IF with 20/4 window perhaps 18/6 and carry on until I think I can do this again. Probably late November towards Christmas and break a week before Xmas break. But who knows, maybe I'll never want to do this again. Lol

Okay babbling. Gotta go pack DH up, he's going on training for two weeks (hence why I planned the fast now so he won't notice).

Started back again July 10
July: 17.1/17.1
Aug: 18.6/35.7
Sept:14.8/50.5
Oct: 17.1/67.6
Lylotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #171
Bloodhound
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bloodhound
Stats: 252.2/200.4/149.0/5'3"
WOE: LC
Start Date: 11/28/2016
09/01: 202.0
09/02: 201.4
09/03: 200.8
09/04: 201.8
09/05: 203.2
09/06: 201.6
09/07: 202.4
09/08: 204.4
09/09: 207.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
9/08/2017.. 204.7 That's a new low for me.
Oh No!!!!! Stan passed me again! I've been reading KitCat's and LetItGo's posts about getting to a 0 or a 5 and taking forever to get past it and I think I have that problem. I have been within a pound or two of Onderland a few times and I'll vow to keep plugging along and then I go off track. It's awful. I've seen the pattern before and it seems much worse since it's such a huge milestone. Today I have vowed to get back on track, though. Hopefully Stan passing me will be the motivation to go the distance this time, lol!

Goals:
199 Onderland! Last here in 2013.
179 Last here in 2010.
169 At this point I won't be obese anymore!
149 Final Goal! Last here in 2008.
Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 02:22 PM   #172
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

HA! There is no babbling here, no way. Just encouraging words. I consider you my friends whether you like it or not, and I always have (or make) time to listen to my friends.

And what good words I've read today!

No, I pitched the crust in the trash at my first opportunity. Just toppings managed to find their way down my gullet.

Kit, I have no earthly idea whatsoever... how to keep this blubber at bay. NONE.

If I had Clue One, I'd have stayed somewhere around 250 the last time I lost a bunch of fat, a decade ago....and just built on that success. So that's why I'm simply horrified about the next few months, and am aiming for the moon--every single day.

If I aim for the moon and fall short, I'll hit the telephone pole. If I aim for the telephone pole and fall short, I'll smack the top of a fence post. If I only aim for the fence post,....well.....you get the idea. Yes, I mix Shooting and KETO. Maybe I should print up a T-Shirt "The Carb Sniper."

I hadn't read the sneaking up 5 extra carbs trick at goal weight. I shall have to investigate that. My wife wants me to quit very soon, but she doesn't always get her way. (Riiiiiiiight! Anybody believe that???) I want about 25 more gone.

All advice is welcome!

And Bloodhound, Bring it!! Win or lose, it's sure good for both of us!

I've decided to fast all day as penance for my indiscretion yesterday. I already had 27 grams of cream in my coffee, so it isn't the real deal, but for my purposes, it'll work, and make me feel a whole lot better.

Fasting is my GoTo for "fixing" Minor Mastication Boo Boos. I wish everyone could do it. My sister in KC can't, but she's never been so out of control like I have been. Fasting has a way of adjusting my headlights and tuning my carburetor.

And I'll work on that before and after pic if you want. But at 63, I care less about how I look, than how I FEEL....and I feel great! And my Cervical area nerve damage is improving by the way. I'm glad it happened @ 220 instead of 320.

Gotta go do some work. I've spend most of the day Grandpa'ing up til now.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:08 AM   #173
LowCarbAng
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbAng
Stats: 300/299/195
WOE: LCHF, Keto, IF
Start Date: Jan 1, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldpotter View Post
Great lunch.
Great conversation.
Great friend.

Thanks for treating today Stan! Looking forward to the next time, and I have a feeling I'm buying!

Thanks so much for sharing!
LowCarbAng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 12:10 AM   #174
LowCarbAng
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatbaconloseweight View Post
9.1 242.9
9.2 242.9
9.3 244.7
9.4 243.2
9.5 245.6
9.6 244.7
9.7 244.0
9.8 243.6
9.9 239.4

WHOOSH
WOW!!!!
Old 09-10-2017, 12:13 AM   #175
LowCarbAng
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=Lylotte;17663132]
9/09 - 308.2

Day 5 and all is quiet on the Western front. I had a dream last night I broke fast. I was on a date with my husband and we were walking through some weird massive mall and there was a huge Chinese restaurant and I ordered a ginormous plate of Shanghai noodles covered in a sauce.. probably some vets and meat in there, I don't know. But I ate it all! It was good. Then I became aware I broke fast but then (in the dream) tried to convince myself I just dreamed it but then came to realize I has really done it and now had to pay the price on the scale. Then my alarm woke me and I had to sit there for a few minutes to figure out what happened for real. I was confused. Lol

QUOTE]

BTDT or something similar. SOOO strange waking up! LOL
I'm glad you didn't cheat for reelz!
Old 09-10-2017, 12:16 AM   #176
LowCarbAng
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
Once again, HOLLY sets the bar.

120+ pounds. Yes. I can do simple math...at least in the mornings, before I corrupt myself with the worries of the day.

Charlotte, what a great story! You are doing super with your fast. But be ultra cautious with the break-fast and be prepared for the inevitable, damnable bounce.

Ahem.

I don't want to post this very bad, but they say confession is good for the soul:

After a perfectly fine lunch with Michael, whilst driving across town about 4:30...I was unable to stop my car from driving itself into a Casey's. Then for some inexplicable reason my feet carried my sorry a**ed carcass back to the pizza case, for what I now realise, were nefarious purposes.

On or about 4:30 PM, CST, Sept 8 2017 (and I swear to you) I witnessed 2 (two!) pieces of beef and cheese pizza.... freely and of their own volition...bag themselves up and jump into my hands.

Shocked and embarrassed, (and fearing the handcuffs might hurt my pinched nerve), I decided to pay for them on the way to my car.

Once in the car, my baser instincts took over my right hand and before I knew it, I beheld not one but BOTH!... nekkid, warm, toppingless crusts sitting there right in front of me. With nothing of beauty remaining, at all.

What to do, what to do.

I decided to lick my fingers and destroy the evidence, and that's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, sortof.

Thus ends my weeks long near-perfect run of 100% KETO, 20/4 I.F., Everyday, All the time, No Cheats.

Ever.

What remains besides the voices in my head accusing me, ... is a heightened awareness of my human frailties, and The Most ASTONISHING fear of The Maintenance Phase I've ever experienced.

...And of course, the predictable relief that comes from reporting ones failures to a small, dedicated group of similarly afflicted peers. Friends, really....

So here I am.

207.0 And disgusted....

Sincerely,

Feet Of Clay

At least it was just the tops!
Old 09-10-2017, 04:33 AM   #177
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Ang, Yeah, it was just the tops. Still... it was humiliating and hard to admit, but I felt better after fessin' up.

9/01/2017.. 209.0
9/02/2017.. 209.3
9/03/2017.. 208.1
9/04/2017.. 207.0
9/05/2017.. 205.0
9/06/2017.. 206.1
9/07/2017.. 205.2
9/08/2017.. 204.7
9/09/2017.. 207.0 SoOoOoO disgusted with myself.
9/10/2017.. 203.4 A bit low probably, since I fasted yesterday.

I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to a correct day on plan. Isn't that an odd emotion? (I'm betting it resonates with some of you.)

We'll just see how many days of hard-core, "dietary perfection" I can string together this time around.

Here goes Day One.

Have a terrific Sunday everyone!

Last edited by Goldwingnut; 09-10-2017 at 04:40 AM..
Old 09-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #178
michaeldpotter
Senior LCF Member

Apparently I've hit some type of invisible 250 pound barrier. Staying the course!

9/01 254.8
9/02 253.0
9/03 253.3
9/04 251.7
9/05 251.6
9/06 250.4
9/07 250.7
9/08 251.9
9/09 250.4
9/10 250.8
Old 09-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #179
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

September Goal - 160
Other goals for this month - Just bought a home gym so... 3 days a week on that and ride my bike to work at least two days a week. That oughta do it. OH and start tracking my food better.

9/1 - 173.4
9/2 - 171.4
9/3 - 170.8
9/8 - 173.4 back where I started
9/9 - 172.6
9/10 - 172

Good morning,

I got hungry around noon, put it off for a while, then around two I decided to eat. Probably reading all those crockpot recipes didn't help......but I didn't just go in the kitchen and munch mindlessly. I decided to eat.
I had two bites of the pulled pork I made last weekend and one small piece of cheese, and, mindful of Stan's warnings to take it easy, that was it.
Two and a half days fasting, I've never done more than a day before. Seems like I should've lost more!
Old 09-10-2017, 06:10 AM   #180
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldpotter View Post
Apparently I've hit some type of invisible 250 pound barrier. Staying the course!

9/01 254.8
9/02 253.0
9/03 253.3
9/04 251.7
9/05 251.6
9/06 250.4
9/07 250.7
9/08 251.9
9/09 250.4
9/10 250.8
Uh oh Michael! 50's and 100's are way tougher than 5's and 0's! Stay the course!!