michaeldpotter
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: michaeldpotter
Stats: 283/249/200
WOE: LC/HF with IF
Start Date: June 2017
9/1 254.8
9/2 253.0

Looking forward to the extra day of weekend! I need to smoke something! (Meat, not weed) haha!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
michaeldpotter is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2017, 09:35 AM   #32
Parisfox
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Parisfox
Stats: 254/..../160
WOE: LC & VLC
Start Date: Repeat Offender!
09/01...254.2
09/02...254.8

"I may give in, but I'll never give up!!"...

"Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who drain it."
Parisfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 09:46 AM   #33
KitCat
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KitCat
Stats: 242/232/140
Start Date: Today
9/2 - 234.0
Old 09-02-2017, 10:03 AM   #34
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Goldwingnut
Stats: 322/212/185
WOE: LCHF w/I.F.
Start Date: Dec 29, 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldpotter View Post
9/1 254.8
9/2 253.0

Looking forward to the extra day of weekend! I need to smoke something! (Meat, not weed) haha!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
Hey Michael, have you tried smoking Ribeyes first, searing afterwards? I pull mine off the Smoker around 130 internal and sear afterwards in a HOTT pan with butter. Called reverse searing, and its awesome.

PERSONALLY Kind, when I talk "fasting" for a full day, its the real deal. But with my 20/4 Intermittent Fasting protocol, even though I take all my solid nutrition in 4 hours everyday without variation...I do NOT COUNT heavy whipping cream in that 4 hour time frame. I count the calories of course. I use between 25 and 40 grams of cream in an iced coffee (cold brewed) most mornings. I put it in a 42 oz Yeti knock off and sip on it throughout the day.

If I'd have to chew it, how that could be a fast if any kind....I don't know.

I'm a rare poster on a barbequeing forum that refers to a "fattie" as a specific treatment of a specific cut of pork with a few different names. I'm less particular, and probably should modify my verbiage. Tasty, any way you make it, though.

Kind, read up on Fung Fasts on this forum, or on his books for more info if you like. I remain convinced that NOT fasting is a huge part of why we are so sterling sick and overweight in our time. And so many have Metabolic Syndrome.
Goldwingnut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #35
Bloodhound
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bloodhound
Stats: 252.2/200.4/149.0/5'3"
WOE: LC
Start Date: 11/28/2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by kind View Post
When u guys say u fast is it a true fast{with out food or food but low cals.?
I've just started this fasting thing. I have not yet done a true fast except for 1.5 days prior to my colonoscopy prep. Leading up to that I did an egg fast for a couple of days because I was really trying to break into Onderland. I just missed it. After the procedure, the carb addict in my head convinced me that I may as well splurge a little and I went off the wagon for a few days and gained about 8 pounds! I hate that byotch! Anywho, I just bought "The Obesity Code" by Jason Fung. It seems I've been intermittent fasting on and off for years without knowing it, where I skip breakfast and lunch and only eat a reasonable dinner. When I do this, I lose much faster than other methods. Like Stan, I do add HWC to my morning coffee, but based on the book, the point of intermittent fasts is to keep your insulin low most of the day, and I don't think a little Splenda and HWC will raise it anywhere near how a proper breakfast would. According to Dr. Fung, perpetual states of raised insulin is the problem for a lot of issues and fasting, even just partial day fasting, is the best thing to nip it in the butt. (I know the traditional saying is "nip it in the bud" but my kids had a Midwestern or Southern teacher who said, "nip it in the butt" and I prefer it Anyway, I'm enjoying the book. I did have a little steak for lunch today, so maybe I'll skip dinner.
Btw, I'm both envious of your position and sympathetic to it since you're at your goal or very close. I've been there, and it's great, but it's also so hard to stay there. If I'd conquered maintenance, I'd have been thin for over 30 years. With my new understanding of insulin resistance, the problem with carbs, obesity, and fasting, I hope to conquer maintenance once and for all when I reach my goal.
179 Last here in 2010.
169 At this point I won't be obese anymore!
149 Final Goal! Last here in 2008.
Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:11 PM   #36
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

RANT ALERT...RANT ALERT...RANT ALERT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
I've just started this fasting thing. I have not yet done a true fast except for 1.5 days prior to my colonoscopy prep. Leading up to that I did an egg fast for a couple of days because I was really trying to break into Onderland. I just missed it. After the procedure, the carb addict in my head convinced me that I may as well splurge a little and I went off the wagon for a few days and gained about 8 pounds! I hate that byotch! Anywho, I just bought "The Obesity Code" by Jason Fung. It seems I've been intermittent fasting on and off for years without knowing it, where I skip breakfast and lunch and only eat a reasonable dinner. When I do this, I lose much faster than other methods. Like Stan, I do add HWC to my morning coffee, but based on the book, the point of intermittent fasts is to keep your insulin low most of the day, and I don't think a little Splenda and HWC will raise it anywhere near how a proper breakfast would. According to Dr. Fung, perpetual states of raised insulin is the problem for a lot of issues and fasting, even just partial day fasting, is the best thing to nip it in the butt. (I know the traditional saying is "nip it in the bud" but my kids had a Midwestern or Southern teacher who said, "nip it in the butt" and I prefer it Anyway, I'm enjoying the book. I did have a little steak for lunch today, so maybe I'll skip dinner.
Btw, I'm both envious of your position and sympathetic to it since you're at your goal or very close. I've been there, and it's great, but it's also so hard to stay there. If I'd conquered maintenance, I'd have been thin for over 30 years. With my new understanding of insulin resistance, the problem with carbs, obesity, and fasting, I hope to conquer maintenance once and for all when I reach my goal.
Alright. You've been spying on my text conversations with Michael.

Cut it out!!

Just kidding but THIS is a great post Bloodhound. \

Think about it. You drive by a feedlot and think "what a stench" (...actually for us country boys, it smells like MONEY....) but if you work there, you eventually get used to it. Your cells "get used to" being flooded with insulin all the time. Insulin is really JUST INFORMATION so your cells know what to do with the nutrition just introduced in your bloodstream. That's too simple an explanation, I know....but it's easy to remember. Aaaaaand I'm a simpleton. Lets just say it.

Intermittent Fasting just works! It was the missing ingredient for my weight loss and hopefully will help arm me later on for maintenance.

I'm stalling. I am needing to go do some UNpleasant work, so I'll write you all a little story:

Years ago, I made a little boo boo while up on my garage rooing--in January of 1990. It about launched me into the life of an amputee, but after the heroic efforts of my surgeon, I got about 20 more, productive, pain free working years. That all changed about 100 pounds later....and age surely didn't help.

My x-rays actually accompanied my surgeon as he travelled around doing lectures. ("Dr. McQueen....IS THAT AN>>>>ANKLE!???? YOU FIXED THAT!!????")

Guy was an absolute genius. They went up into my shin and whacked out a few chunks of bone big enough to fashion an ankle out of, and swapped out the chips for the holes in my shin.

Then, I spent 20, normal years, with a slight limp. And a YUGE brain, but I digress.... I actually did street marching practicing with my fall band classes several days a week, for several years. Just ask Michael. He'd proll vouch for me, if he weren't so brain damaged from hyperventillating into a tuba back then. (Or is that Drain Bammaged....I always have to look that up.)

But eventually, I was attacked by the same brand of knife, fork, and spoon that got to Rosie O'Donnell (Metaphorically speaking) and the good times going up and down ladders and so forth ended, one bagel dog at a time.

Well guess what. Eight months and SEVEN STONE later.... just look at me go!

See, I barely even limp now, except in the middle of the night or after a couple of hours in a car. 8 months ago, I could barely make it a half day on my feet... before I started to DREAD the night. After a BIG DAY at work, I typically spent 10 to midnight MOANING in bed.... with ankle pain.

That foolishness my friends, is GONZO. What's left of me, can work my former, Fat A**ed Self right under the table.

100+ extra pounds carried around, day and night, UP and down the stairs, from the office to my dungeon and back again, through the MDOF *Magic Door Of Forgetfulness*....over and over and over, EVERY steenking day.

I was hurting every step of the way. It'd be like carrying around a small whale, or a medium sized, freshly medicated crack addict all day and night. I was bound to feel better, getting rid of all that blubber. I just had NO IDEA how much better.....

I owe Dr Fung at least part of that drastic improvement. And the accountability of this forum. And my tracking app. And my digital food scales. And the entire KETO community of course.

<The End>

Sorry that was so long. I got kinda carried away, but I'm so excited about KETO plus I.F.-ing I dream about it at night. If this helps anyone strugging or on the fence about fasting, having to wade through all my incessant bloviating might be a good thing.

So.

Charlotte, Denise, Sherlock, LetItGo WHAT TERRIFIC A BUNCH OF LOSERS!! HA! I'm glad you are here, and all the rest of all y'all.... even if you are one who may be struggling currently.

Michael. Yet another disappointment from you. 1.8 pounds in one day. Is That ALL ya got?

Buzz off, Gnat Boy.

*MDOF Why did I come up here?*
Old 09-02-2017, 05:03 PM   #37
LowCarbAng
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbAng
Stats: 300/299/195
WOE: LCHF, Keto, IF
Start Date: Jan 1, 2017
9-1 299
9-2 300

School now beginning Sept 11. Our original start date was Aug 29. I remember leaving school the Friday before the first day of school (teacher workday) knowing we would miss the first day and wondering if the district would also cancel Tuesday... Harvey was looming and we realized our area would be hard hit.

South of us along our river (Brazos) is still evacuating. Some towns along the Louisiana boarder are still evacuating. Its not raining but the river water needs to travel to the Gulf and this will cause floods where there isn't any yet.

Our nephew, who was going to U of H in Houston is staying with us. His mom can't get out of Beaumont (east of Houston) to get him. She's not flooded and she's fine but the roads are all closed all around the area. Traffic is allowed out but not back in so if she comes to get him, they can't get home. It will be a few days like this I think.

A couple days ago we drove out to Sequin, Texas (near San Antonio) thinking we could find some supplies. We bought 96 backpacks, spirals, journals, and new shoes for our community. We also were able to find groceries for us.

#blessed
Pray for Texas
LowCarbAng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 05:22 PM   #38
BellaRose
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BellaRose
Angela so glad your family is fine. Just terrible what is
happening. Wishing the water will go down fast so everyone
can get the help they need now. Plus all the help they will
need to rebuild.

That was nice you went traveling and bought supplies and
shoes for the kids. Very happy you got food for your
family too.

Prayers for Texas
BellaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 04:59 AM   #39
michaeldpotter
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
Hey Michael, have you tried smoking Ribeyes first, searing afterwards? I pull mine off the Smoker around 130 internal and sear afterwards in a HOTT pan with butter. Called reverse searing, and its awesome.
Yes, I do this, but I just pull them off, crank up the Traeger, and then put them back on. Doing it with a cast iron pan and some butter sounds pretty awesome, I'll have to try that!
Old 09-03-2017, 05:02 AM   #40
michaeldpotter
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Michael. Yet another disappointment from you. 1.8 pounds in one day. Is That ALL ya got?

Buzz off, Gnat Boy.
Well a little of it came back, hope that makes you happy!

9/1 254.8
9/2 253.0
9/3 253.3
Old 09-03-2017, 05:08 AM   #41
michaeldpotter
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I actually did street marching practicing with my fall band classes several days a week, for several years. Just ask Michael. He'd proll vouch for me, if he weren't so brain damaged from hyperventillating into a tuba back then. (Or is that Drain Bammaged....I always have to look that up.)
That was street marching? I thought that was some kind of militia training. Why were we required to salute you??
Old 09-03-2017, 06:20 AM   #42
sherlocklabs
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sherlocklabs
Stats: 320+/269/145
WOE: Atkins 72, LCHF ~ Clean Eating Only
Start Date: Restart: 6/29/14, 8/25/17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetItGo View Post
Way to go Denise!
Thanks so much! I've been trying hard to maintain focus. The fact that I am feeling so much better… Certainly does help.
Prior Progress for reference: (6/28/14=320+) (7/31: 304) (8/31: 294) (9/30: 284) (10/31: 267) (11/30: 255) (1/1/15:247) (2/14: 226) (4/5/15: challenge goal of 205)
Mini Goals:
Larger Goals: 25# by Thanksgiving; 50# 1/31/18, GOAL 9/1/18
I've slid and restarting hopefully for the last time:
August: 8/25/17: 278.6, 8/31/17: 270.0 Total: -8.6
September: 9/1/17: 278.0
sherlocklabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:24 AM   #43
sherlocklabs
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sherlocklabs
Stats: 320+/269/145
WOE: Atkins 72, LCHF ~ Clean Eating Only
Start Date: Restart: 6/29/14, 8/25/17
9/1/17: 269
9/2/17: 268.6
9/3/17: 266.6 -2.4
-12 pounds so far total
Prior Progress for reference: (6/28/14=320+) (7/31: 304) (8/31: 294) (9/30: 284) (10/31: 267) (11/30: 255) (1/1/15:247) (2/14: 226) (4/5/15: challenge goal of 205)
Mini Goals:
Larger Goals: 25# by Thanksgiving; 50# 1/31/18, GOAL 9/1/18
I've slid and restarting hopefully for the last time:
August: 8/25/17: 278.6, 8/31/17: 270.0 Total: -8.6
September: 9/1/17: 278.0
sherlocklabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:00 AM   #44
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LetItGo
Stats: 245/173/150
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Started LCHF April 1, 2017
September Goal - 160
Other goals for this month - Just bought a home gym so... 3 days a week on that and ride my bike to work at least two days a week. That oughta do it. OH and start tracking my food better.

9/1 - 173.4
9/2 - 171.4
9/3 - 170.8

Here I was feeling sorry for myself and my piddly probems.

Thanks Angela for helping me gain a little perspective!
LetItGo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:31 AM   #45
Parisfox
Major LCF Poster!

09/01...254.2
09/02...254.8
09/03...255.4...I'm surprised it wasn't worse than that. Yesterday was definitely an off-plan day!!

Stan...The way you do ribeyes sounds awesome.

Bloodhound......I do intermittent fasting MOST of the time and I lose when I do. I don't count a "homemade" hot chocolate that I have around 7-8 pm although I do count the calories. The hot chocolate doesn't seem to hurt so long as I fast and keep dinner on plan.

Stan... Love your bloviating. I, too, carry about 100 lbs more than I should and I, too, suffer for it. Now I need to join you in staying on plan and throw this blubber to the curb.

Angela.... for everyone effected by Harvey. I'm glad you seem to be OK.

Congrats to all the losers.....I'll be joining you soon.

"Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who drain it."
Old 09-03-2017, 07:50 AM   #46
kind
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: >
Start Date: April1 2013
Hi, Every one.
Hope you all have a great week.
Going to still stay with 1,000.{Done that for 3 days.{Holding 124
Going also to y and jog and weight machines{6 of them and
Do my detoxing.Sauna,@steam room and pool.
Monday> Starting a fast and do 1 day maybe 2 and see how I do.
But I might be better off fasting every other day. since I do sauna and steam room.@jog.
Seems like we all are making Sept. a looseing month.
You know there is not much of this year left<So lets make it a good one and then we should be less for next year.

''Yesterday's errors are today's Power.
kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 08:06 AM   #47
KitCat
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KitCat
Stats: 242/232/140
Start Date: Today
9/2 - 234.0
9/3 - 232.2
Old 09-03-2017, 08:13 AM   #48
Bloodhound
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bloodhound
Stats: 252.2/200.4/149.0/5'3"
WOE: LC
Start Date: 11/28/2016
08/01: 210.2
09/01: 202.0
09/02: 201.4
09/03: 200.8

Once again, I am within a pound of Onderland. I am going out of town for two days, but will stick with IF and keto. I will take my scale for accountability, and because I think I will prob get into Onderland tomorrow or the next day and want to see it as soon as possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldpotter View Post
That was street marching? I thought that was some kind of militia training. Why were we required to salute you??
HAHAHAHA! You guys crack me up every day!
179 Last here in 2010.
169 At this point I won't be obese anymore!
149 Final Goal! Last here in 2008.
Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:50 AM   #49
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

I moved my BBQ session to last night, smoking my PORK SHOULDER/BOSTON BUTT for about 12 hours. I want to be clear about it. Okay? You guys taught me NOT to say "I'm smokin' me a fattie" ever again in polite company.

(Bunch of twisted, drug infested, degenerates I've found myself hangin' with, but I digress...)

I was successful in shredding both butts before Church WITHOUT(!) grazing on it. And I didn't even taste the garlic slaw to see if it needed anything else. Yay me!

Michael has me interested in a pellet smoker. But I need another BBQ toy like I need a hole in my head. And if I DID buy one, I'd risk that hole in earnest. My wife would probably see to it!

9/01/2017.. 209.0
9/02/2017.. 209.3
9/03/2017.. 208.1

Do I see a really good month shaping for my friends here??? Sure looks like it!

Stay focused peeps. Michael texted me he'd actually spit something in the trash the other day, just 'cuz he looked up and saw the clock. It was outside of his I.F. window.

!!!!!!!!!

Lets see, some more of that kind focus around here! If HE CAN do it....YOU CAN TOO!

(See, he's not quite right in the head.)

Onward!
Old 09-03-2017, 10:24 AM   #50
LowCarbAng
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbAng
Stats: 300/299/195
WOE: LCHF, Keto, IF
Start Date: Jan 1, 2017
9-1 299
9-2 300
9-3 301

Restarted today. I've been prepping these last few days to get the supplies needed. I believe a few of those pounds are water because I'm quite swollen in my feet and ankles. This is normal for me when its humid out.

My goal for September is 275. That will get me back to where I was before falling off the wagon AGAIN. School is beginning Sept 11 which means so is routine. I really need routine.

Bloodhound - almost there! WTG!
Stan and Michael, thanks for the laughs! So fun watching you two banter.
LowCarbAng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:01 PM   #51
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Angela, you are a Superstar for your efforts in this unthinkable disaster in Texas. And I'm glad you and your family are safe!

I worry that even 10 years down the road, Houston will have not fully recovered.....
Old 09-03-2017, 01:19 PM   #52
LJ-LC
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LJ-LC
Stats: 268.8/245/168
WOE: General LC
Start Date: July 15 2017
9/01 248.4
9/02 248.4
9/03 248.6

whoops, wrong way... not the blazing start to this month I was looking for.... Tomorrow's another day!
LJ-LC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:30 PM   #53
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ-LC View Post
9/01 248.4
9/02 248.4
9/03 248.6

whoops, wrong way... not the blazing start to this month I was looking for.... Tomorrow's another day!
Absolutely Correct!! A bad day doesn't have to become a bad week.

Just keep hammering away at it Laura.
Old 09-03-2017, 05:27 PM   #54
Lylotte
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lylotte
Stats: This time around.. 355.5/305.2/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: This time around July 10, 2017
9/01 - 319.8
9/02 - 319.5
9/03 - 319.5

I'm not doing so great either LJ-LC. I'm on plan and within caloric range and such. Boo.

Lylotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:46 PM   #55
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Anybody got a really great low carb barbeque sauce recipe? The Queen prefers the more common "sweet" sauce.

Maybe tomato sauce or puree
Vinegar
Stevia
Garlic (or maybe onion powder)
Pepper
Sea Salt

I dunno, but I don't really need my Q sweet. She does!

Surely there's a palatable recipe out there.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:07 AM   #56
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Anybody got a really great low carb barbeque sauce recipe? The Queen prefers the more common "sweet" sauce.

Maybe tomato sauce or puree
Vinegar
Stevia
Garlic (or maybe onion powder)
Pepper
Sea Salt

I dunno, but I don't really need my Q sweet. She does!

Surely there's a palatable recipe out there.
Stan, there's a thread on it here, http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=808141
Old 09-04-2017, 04:12 AM   #57
LetItGo
Senior LCF Member

September Goal - 160
Other goals for this month - Just bought a home gym so... 3 days a week on that and ride my bike to work at least two days a week. That oughta do it. OH and start tracking my food better.

9/1 - 173.4
9/2 - 171.4
9/3 - 170.8
9/4 - 170.4

Laura & Charlotte, I'll take a three day stall over a three day gain anytime, hang in there.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:01 AM   #58
michaeldpotter
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Michael has me interested in a pellet smoker. But I need another BBQ toy like I need a hole in my head. And if I DID buy one, I'd risk that hole in earnest. My wife would probably see to it!
I'm going to feed some of your advice back to you: "Just make sure your wife has a hobby that is as expensive as yours, and everything will be ok."

Quote:
Stay focused peeps. Michael texted me he'd actually spit something in the trash the other day, just 'cuz he looked up and saw the clock. It was outside of his I.F. window.

!!!!!!!!!

Lets see, some more of that kind focus around here! If HE CAN do it....YOU CAN TOO!

(See, he's not quite right in the head.)
True story! The kicker is it wasn't even anything that bad, it was some avocado! haha! As far as not being right in the head, I think this is a case of the patient diagnosing the other patients.

Here's my stats for the month so far!

9/1 254.8
9/2 253.0
9/3 253.3
9/4 251.7
Old 09-04-2017, 06:03 AM   #59
Parisfox
Major LCF Poster!

09/01...254.2
09/02...254.8
09/03...255.4...I'm surprised it wasn't worse than that. Yesterday was definitely an off-plan day!!
09/04...257.2...It caught up with me.

Stan....I haven't actually tried this B-B-Que sauce, but I have bought products from Netrition and have never been disappointed. Netrition sponsors this board so I think it's OK to post the link here. There are different flavors. Choose a flavor/size and you can get the nutrition counts. http://www.netrition.com/guys_bbq_sauce.html

Old 09-04-2017, 06:43 AM   #60
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the BBQ links! I've been studying and I will no doubt have something soon my wife will like and fits the bill.

I happen to really like most all fancy mustards and just don't NEEEEEED sweet. I discovered mustard as a low carb, low calorie sauce to be perfect for many of my needs.

Oh, I like sweet sauces ok, but find the sweet taste in general a slippery slope for me. I often use Stevia in my drinks, and that's about it. YMMV

We are not carbon copy clones of each other, and that's a good thing!

9/01/2017.. 209.0
9/02/2017.. 209.3
9/03/2017.. 208.1
9/04/2017.. 207.0

I actually weighed again and got 206.2 a little later. But I'm going with the higher number.

Even a 1.1 pound drop although FUN to log, ALWAYS makes me skeptical. My average over the last 8 months is just over .45 pounds per day. I still expect that average to slow waaaay down as I approach my goal weight of 185....but I haven't seen too much of a slow down until just lately. I had been clocking a half pound per day on average (and just a bit over) through early July and that's about 6 months.

I LOVE this place except for Michael and owe you all a debt of gratitude for the improvement in my life. Actually....I'm bordering on obsession with weight loss and this forum, butt if that's what it takes, count me in.