Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 09-05-2017, 06:24 AM   #361
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMe View Post
Belated Happy Birthday, Gail!

Mick - I hope you had fun in Madison!

Michelle - Wishing you less soreness today!

Dimply - So sorry that you aren't feeling well! You need to take care of you!!! You would think since we are meat eaters that anemia would never be an issue. I would like to get more protein in my day mainly due to lifting weights and not wanting to lose any more muscle but it is hard with IF AND trying not to go crazy with the calories. I hope you can find a happy medium.

I've done some tweaking and the scale is moving in the right direction again. Slowly but surely.

Have a great week!!!
Do tell? What tweaking did you do? Glad you found something to help.
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2017, 06:27 AM   #362
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Feel much better today. And my sour attitude regarding diet is lifting too. Have garlic chicken in crockpot. Wanted it bbq'ed but the weather is just nasty, don't want DH standing in the howling wind and rain! You guys are doing awesome!
Old 09-05-2017, 07:11 AM   #363
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jessluvzbacon
Stats: 252/159.8/150
WOE: LCHF/NK
Start Date: June 1, 2014
************** START -- CURRENT - 12/24 GOAL ---- SEPT START

Mick................... 199.0........196 ...........174 ............... 199.5 (-3.5)
FindingMe........... 230.2........217 ...........196 ............... 219 (-4.8)
Dimply............... 198.5........184 ............163 ............... 184 (-8.5)
Michelle.............. 220...........220 ...........190 ............... 220 (big zero)
NightOwl............ 169.8........167.4 .........144 ............... 169.8
Nanabell............. 241.3........230 ............210 ............... 235
RockinPeach........ 241.6........234.4 .........199 ............... 237.4
Jess................... 167.8........165 ............158 ............... 167.6 (-2.8)
DebbieDowner..... 269...........257 ...........170 ................ 257
PlanningVacay..... 211...........205 ...........165 ................ 211
Handbells............ 228.6........224.2 ........199 ................ 228.6

I thought I updated before I left for our Labor Day camping trip...
Looks like it got eaten.
I was down to 163.6 on Friday. But I know better than to claim that. If I get that 2 weeks in a row, so if it shows on Friday again, I'll keep it.

I ate way too much this weekend. I had no wifi to log my food with and EVERYTHING I'd planned got changed around to different days. It was a nice trip though.

Fall temps are easing in here in NE TN. Saturday, the high was 67. This week will stay in the 70s and next week in the 60s. Of course it could pop back up to 90s randomly later. That's September here for you.

Soccer for hours 2 nights this week. I'm really dreading schooling the little kids today. I just don't ever get enough of a break. And I'm so tired. DH is still in a funk over his job. He was content to keep it for over 10 years as it paid just enough and he could work from home quite a bit. He never tried to pursue advancement because that means travel as there is nothing here in Appalachia. Well, the company is increasingly wanting him to travel now, but not pay him any more for the inconvenience of spending 2 days traveling for 4 days of work. So his unhappiness there bleeds over. My own problems are exhausting enough.

Anyway, I'm trying to have a good attitude.

I'm trying to catch up on everyone real quick before I get to wrangle the reluctant learners this morning. I hope you all are having a great day.

Journal:http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=884031
jessluvzbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:54 AM   #364
GailyGail
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/150/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Good luck Mick!
Dimply, hope you start feeling better
Thank you for the birthday wishes

I am having such a hard time getting back to work today! It is super busy and I just want to still be on vacation and just away from it all. Oh well. I must suck it up, buttercup.
GailyGail is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:06 PM   #365
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

I'm sorry I missed it that it was your birthday

Happy,happy birthday!
Old 09-05-2017, 05:26 PM   #366
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mick6
Stats: 238.8/194/140
WOE: low carb/ allergy free
Start Date: 01/01/2017
Oh that just lost a big post to cyberspace. I'm trying not to be a too big of a whiner and stay positive out this. I hurt my back a few days ago and it's gotten worse and worse. If I take any more ibuprofen and tylenol my liver may start crying again. But what you going to do gotta move had to start work today. So wish me luck as I routinely live 40 50 pounds at work oh my gosh I am miserable. Today was signing day so just light work prepping for tomorrow but tomorrow is the Full Monty. Today's eats were boiled eggs with butter, chicken and broccoli salad.

Michelle I'm glad you're in a good place mentally with this! That is important.

Jess sorry to hear about that extra stress it definitely gets tough when you know the mister is not thrilled. Sounds like you could definitely use some mom only time. Being a mom is tough work. I think your loss is going to stick. Great job.

Gail I missed the birthday to. Happy birthday. I hope the work week goes fast for you.

Dimply I hope you are feeling better. How is your area doing after Harvey hit. I hope things are all back to normal. The new picture of Hazel is Just Simply Adorable.
Mick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:27 PM   #367
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Finding Me, I'm curious what tweaking you did too. great job getting the scale of the go in the right direction.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:17 AM   #368
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Finally finally finally, I am back to where I left off at 220. It just wouldn't budge. I dropped dairy and like magic, poof 3 lbs overnight. Just kept bouncing around but wouldn't get down to 220. Wow did I learn something. Could have done that a week ago! Don't believe I had a dairy problem before. But I think I do now. For losing anyways, can probably maintain just fine with it. We will find out if that was really it. I won't use dairy for a couple weeks, see what happens then I will throw in a heavy dairy day.

Happy dance today, finally feel like I can start making progress.

Thanks for letting me whine and cheering me up!
Old 09-06-2017, 06:24 AM   #369
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

MichelleHu- congrats on the loss! Even though that means limiting dairy.

Mick6- I'm so sorry about your back. I used to have chronic lower back pain. Back stuff is excruciating. I'll be thinking of you.

Gail- Happy Birthday. Late but sincerely meant.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Old 09-06-2017, 07:32 AM   #370
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dimply
Stats: 251/181.5/125 60.75" lost
WOE: Atkins/IF
Good Morning!

Things are slowly but surely getting back to normal here, except for the traffic. Houston traffic is horrific any time, but most of the beltway that encircles the city is closed, which is making all of the freeways busier than usual. It is taking people more time to get to & from work than it would to drive to San Antonio or Dallas DH's boss took 1.5 hours to get home yesterday, so e-mailed his team that they could work from home for the rest of the week. DH works better at the office so is taking his chances, but we only live about 5 miles away so it is not so bad for him (still taking him 45 minutes - 1 hour each way). School being out for the rest of the week is helping.

jess - Sorry your DH's stress is spilling over; seems to always happen that way doesn't it? Maybe he can talk to his boss about a raise, bonus, etc. since his job requirements have changed with the extra travel. Fingers crossed that your loss sticks!

No fall weather here. We usually get fall weather around November

Michelle - Congrats on getting back to where you were, but sorry you had to cut something out. We're already cutting carbs, why dairy too? Maybe you can cut down, rather than out and still lose. This has to be sustainable after all.

Please share your garlic chicken crockpot recipe!

Mick - I'm glad you had a fun trip, but sorry about your back. Hope it's feeling better, and hope the school year is a great one!

FindingMe - Get your butt in here & tell us about your tweaks! Are you preparing for Irma just in case?

yesterday:
B - coffee w/cream & DaVincis
D - leftover prime rib & asparagus
Dimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:44 AM   #371
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FindingMe
Sending this from my phone...

I didn't mean to make my tweaks sound special. I just gave the chicken a rest and bought some red meat. Oh and I've stayed out of the almond flour and cheese recipes sticking with meat and veggies other than cream in my coffee. I didn't get any kind of whoosh just lost the 2 pounds that I reported and I am due about 20 so no biggie really.

I'm always prepared Dimply. I keep a case of water in my car ALWAYS. Today some lady was buying pallets of water and took all the store had even in the back. Not sure where she was headed but right now the Gulf Coast is looking good. Fingers crossed. .

My vacation however is not looking so good with so many fires in the mountains. I'm past ready to head out.

Congrats Michelle!
Mick I hope your back gets better!

I'll be back...
FindingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:39 PM   #372
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Sending this from my phone...

I didn't mean to make my tweaks sound special. I just gave the chicken a rest and bought some red meat. Oh and I've stayed out of the almond flour and cheese recipes sticking with meat and veggies other than cream in my coffee. I didn't get any kind of whoosh just lost the 2 pounds that I reported and I am due about 20 so no biggie really.

I'm always prepared Dimply. I keep a case of water in my car ALWAYS. Today some lady was buying pallets of water and took all the store had even in the back. Not sure where she was headed but right now the Gulf Coast is looking good. Fingers crossed. .

My vacation however is not looking so good with so many fires in the mountains. I'm past ready to head out.

Congrats Michelle!
Mick I hope your back gets better!

I'll be back...
Aha! The almond flour! I have a whole gf baking shelf sitting untouched for over 3 years now. Once in a while dd1 will attempt a gf recipe, and I'm sure someday after getting comfortable in maintenance I will get back into it a bit. But I think it's mostly going to be a no-no forever.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:41 PM   #373
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimply View Post
Things are slowly but surely getting back to normal here, except for the traffic. Houston traffic is horrific any time, but most of the beltway that encircles the city is closed, which is making all of the freeways busier than usual. It is taking people more time to get to & from work than it would to drive to San Antonio or Dallas DH's boss took 1.5 hours to get home yesterday, so e-mailed his team that they could work from home for the rest of the week. DH works better at the office so is taking his chances, but we only live about 5 miles away so it is not so bad for him (still taking him 45 minutes - 1 hour each way). School being out for the rest of the week is helping.

jess - Sorry your DH's stress is spilling over; seems to always happen that way doesn't it? Maybe he can talk to his boss about a raise, bonus, etc. since his job requirements have changed with the extra travel. Fingers crossed that your loss sticks!

No fall weather here. We usually get fall weather around November

Michelle - Congrats on getting back to where you were, but sorry you had to cut something out. We're already cutting carbs, why dairy too? Maybe you can cut down, rather than out and still lose. This has to be sustainable after all.

Please share your garlic chicken crockpot recipe!

Mick - I'm glad you had a fun trip, but sorry about your back. Hope it's feeling better, and hope the school year is a great one!

FindingMe - Get your butt in here & tell us about your tweaks! Are you preparing for Irma just in case?

yesterday:
D - leftover prime rib & asparagus
What a nightmare commute. Hope that improves quickly. And now Irma.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:42 PM   #374
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessluvzbacon View Post
MichelleHu- congrats on the loss! Even though that means limiting dairy.

Mick6- I'm so sorry about your back. I used to have chronic lower back pain. Back stuff is excruciating. I'll be thinking of you.

Gail- Happy Birthday. Late but sincerely meant.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
I will quit dairy if it speeds losses. Don't have to be happy about it though, that's for sure! I love dairy...
Old 09-06-2017, 12:51 PM   #375
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

It's a turkey day for me. Have some chicken left over still to finish up. Pulled the rest of the carpet out up the stairs and all the way down the hallway. Had to get DH to help finish it up with me so we could get it done before Violet got home from gramma greats. Got some hefty blisters from those 500 staples I pulled. And my arms, legs, and back are already feeling it. 30 trips up and down the stairs too. Can rest tomorrow. Prepared for the scale if my muscles decide to hold a bunch of water.

Ran down for more paint chips so I can start deciding colors for the foyer, living room and dining room, after I scrape ceilings of course. Might be able to get started on foyer ceiling Friday.

So now I go lay down while miss Violet is napping....
Old 09-06-2017, 06:45 PM   #376
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Hi ladies. Excuse any typos I'm using type to text on the phone since it's too hard to sit in a chair. The back issues a bummer but I guess I shouldn't be shocked I did ruptured to disc 17 years ago I'm just really proactive with it so I'm really shocked and decided to Peter out on me. I gave in and and hit the UC for some yucky old prednisone. Had another chiro visit. I'm sure I'll be good and good as new in no time. My coworker was as helpful as she could be today and I used a cart for things I normally would lift. All the new kindergarteners are absolutely adorable.

Michelle congrats on getting back down to 220!! Sounds like you've been plenty busy.

Dimply I'm glad things are getting slightly better as far as being able to get around. I can understand working better in the office than at home. It for me just doing book work for the rental it's easy to say I'll do it later. I hope it goes ok for him traveling.

Finding Me I find more red meat is more beneficial to as far as weight loss don't know if it's a fluke. Hey if dropping Dairy and almond flour do it that's fantastic. I know according to the deficit you're too should be 20 but haters better than zero so you're doing awesome.

Today's eats. Egg salad and tomatoes. Pork rinds and taco dip. Cottage cheese.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:03 AM   #377
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Tried to grab the chart but it was just impossible on the iPad this morning. Maybe I need more coffee. Down 1.4 this morning. So happy I am now below where I left off. Can someone grab the chart and post it by itself? I am all excited to finally be able to change it!

that's it, that's all I got so far this morning. I'll come back when I have something interesting...
Old 09-07-2017, 06:55 AM   #378
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

Here you go, Michelle!

Mick................... 199.0........196 ...........174 ............... 199.5 (-3.5)
Dimply............... 198.5........184 ............163 ............... 184 (-8.5)
Michelle.............. 220...........218.6 ........190 ............... 220 (big zero)
Jess................... 167.8........165 ............158 ............... 167.6 (-2.8)

Old 09-07-2017, 08:10 AM   #379
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Hope everyone is doing well & having a great day.

I hate having to give up more foods. I've already given up sugar, alcohol, and french fries. I would be seriously to have to give up my daily 1 T of cream in my coffee & my approx 2-3 oz of weekly cheese. But I am suffering from major diet fatigue right now, so don't mind me

Mick - Sorry you are still having back pain, but for helpful co-workers.

Michelle - Are you working on the cottage for your DD & Violet, or your own residence? I remember when you all re-did the basement or laundry room?

FindingMe - that the Gulf Coast is safe. Good for you for being prepared! I can't believe someone was hoarding water. What a jerk!

I get to kiss all over this sweet face tomorrow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0976.jpg (35.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-07-2017, 08:25 AM   #380
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

everyone!

Great loss, Michelle! I'm sure you are burning lots of calories with all the renovating you do.

Mick - extra hugs for you! I hope you get some relief soon! I definitely feel you as my back issues are ongoing, but I have bad days and then I have "badder" days.

Dimply - I hear you on the diet fatigue! I couldn't possibly give up my HWC/coffee either. Especially doing IF as my stomach has really been hangry even then lately in the am. You, however, only eat one meal a day and have been on track for over 8 months?!?! I dunno why but when you said the FF word, my stomach started kvetching. I think it is because I associate those with vacations especially road trips because there is a McD on every corner of the interstate. Speaking of interstates, I'm assuming y'all are driving back to the Big Easy. So, does that mean all is clear travel wise through TX. I was thinking about that dip down toward Beaumont on I-10. I'm just curious because I may be coming back that way...If I don't get back on before you leave, have fun kissing the baby!!!

I'm in the process of cleaning out the fridge so I can defrost it while I'm on vacation. Seems funny that a $3K plus NEW/just out of warranty- fridge would have issues, but my ice maker is a royal pain in the arsenal. I'm curious to see if the scale starts acting up when I'm down to just the chicken...or if it is just a coincidence. Hopefully, I'm not allergic because that would just be weird.

Have a great one!

Last edited by FindingMe; 09-07-2017 at 08:31 AM..
Old 09-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #381
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Michelle.............. 220...........219............190 ............... 220 (-1)

Gracias!
Old 09-07-2017, 08:44 AM   #382
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimply View Post

Hope everyone is doing well & having a great day.

I hate having to give up more foods. I've already given up sugar, alcohol, and french fries. I would be seriously to have to give up my daily 1 T of cream in my coffee & my approx 2-3 oz of weekly cheese. But I am suffering from major diet fatigue right now, so don't mind me

Mick - Sorry you are still having back pain, but for helpful co-workers.

Michelle - Are you working on the cottage for your DD & Violet, or your own residence? I remember when you all re-did the basement or laundry room?

FindingMe - that the Gulf Coast is safe. Good for you for being prepared! I can't believe someone was hoarding water. What a jerk!

I get to kiss all over this sweet face tomorrow
Oh I didn't wanna give up dairy. Especially the HWC. My coffee tastes terrible without it. I'm working here on our place and DH has been at the cottage mostly, unless I need some man power. He's working on installing my new hall light but it's turning into a giant job. Had to rip up the crappy floor upstairs. That strip where someone replaced it with plywood. And it doesn't look like they did anything under there so don't know why they would have tore up the floor.

Quote:
everyone!

Great loss, Michelle! I'm sure you are burning lots of calories with all the renovating you do.

Mick - extra hugs for you! I hope you get some relief soon! I definitely feel you as my back issues are ongoing, but I have bad days and then I have "badder" days.

Dimply - I hear you on the diet fatigue! I couldn't possibly give up my HWC/coffee either. Especially doing IF as my stomach has really been hangry even then lately in the am. You, however, only eat one meal a day and have been on track for over 8 months?!?! I dunno why but when you said the FF word, my stomach started kvetching. I think it is because I associate those with vacations especially road trips because there is a McD on every corner of the interstate. Speaking of interstates, I'm assuming y'all are driving back to the Big Easy. So, does that mean all is clear travel wise through TX. I was thinking about that dip down toward Beaumont on I-10. I'm just curious because I may be coming back that way...If I don't get back on before you leave, have fun kissing the baby!!!

I'm in the process of cleaning out the fridge so I can defrost it while I'm on vacation. Seems funny that a $3K plus NEW/just out of warranty- fridge would have issues, but my ice maker is a royal pain in the arsenal. I'm curious to see if the scale starts acting up when I'm down to just the chicken...or if it is just a coincidence. Hopefully, I'm not allergic because that would just be weird.

Have a great one!
Same with our ice maker. And have replaced compressor 3 times in 6 years. I think the great looking expensive appliances are made like crap really.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:09 AM   #383
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

We're flying. I don't think I shared this, but our drive in July was horrific. The weather was bad, tons of construction, and a major accident at the TX-LA border that backed up traffic for over an hour. We unknowingly had foresight! I don't know for certain, but I heard from a friend Tuesday night that Beaumont is still bad, so I would definitely double check before driving anywhere near there. Have a great vacation!!!

Our $$$ fridge is having issues too. The bottom freezer door was icing up, so we got that fixed (in warranty ) but now it is vibrating like it is off track or something. It's still freezing well & not icing up so it's not the seal. I'll have to call again when we get back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Same with our ice maker. And have replaced compressor 3 times in 6 years. I think the great looking expensive appliances are made like crap really.
I think you're right! When we bought this house the fridge was left, so we moved it into the garage since we already had one. Based on its lovely harvest gold color, it was probably from the late 70s-early 80s. The freezer finally died in 2011-2012 so it was over 30 years old. I think the average life of today's appliances is +/- 15 years.

Congrats on the loss!
Old 09-07-2017, 09:40 AM   #384
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Wow, that was fast. I was just going offline so I thought I better get in here while I had a chance...

Thanks Dimply! I won't be leaving until weekend after next (if the hurricanes stay away), so I'm hoping the roads down here and the fires up in MT will be better by then. I was going to say that even when things are perfect, the driving in South LA is always hazardous because you are over the water so much. I got stuck on that long stretch over the Bayou a few times and it was a nightmare because no one could go anywhere. IF we had been a little closer to NOLA, it would have probably been a party. LOL Anyway, fly safe! You are lucky to have two good airports in/out with decent pricing. Our pond jumpers are outrageously expensive so everyone always drives to NOLA or PENC to get better rates and that is an hour in either direction...

Yep, the fridges definitely aren't what they once were. My mother's has been ticking along for over 25 years. IT doesn't have any bells and whistles, other than the door ice dispenser that was made for a sippy cup apparently...
Old 09-07-2017, 03:09 PM   #385
pendragginp
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pendragginp
Hi all, checking in -

Michelle, you're doing so great! both with Onward And Downward and with your renovations! How great to find the hardwood floors still intact on the stairs!

Mick, I was so sorry to read about the back problems you're having! Prayers and healing vibes.

Dimply, so glad things are gradually better where you are, and lucky you getting to kiss that little face!

Finding, are you evacuating from Irma, or going on vacation? Or both? Either way, good thoughts!

As for me, I'm down another lb this morning, so happy!
Old 09-08-2017, 07:58 AM   #386
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Down 2.5 lbs. and 1" So close to 70 lbs lost - wow! I'm amazed at myself TBH. I usually give up way before this!

I will stay as on plan as much as possible in NOLA. We are celebrating my sister's birthday tonight and she wants Italian, so that will be a challenge. The restaurant has a parmesan crusted shrimp app that I might get, or I can always get the old stand-by of chicken caesar, but this is an upscale place, so I'd like to take advantage of being at a nice place and get something really scrumptious, yet still on plan, and relatively small. I can get the butter wine sauce on the side since I am sure there is flour in it. All sauces at all restaurants in NOLA start with a roux. Pretty sure it's the law

Quote:

Thanks Dimply! I won't be leaving until weekend after next (if the hurricanes stay away), so I'm hoping the roads down here and the fires up in MT will be better by then. I was going to say that even when things are perfect, the driving in South LA is always hazardous because you are over the water so much. I got stuck on that long stretch over the Bayou a few times and it was a nightmare because no one could go anywhere. IF we had been a little closer to NOLA, it would have probably been a party. LOL Anyway, fly safe! You are lucky to have two good airports in/out with decent pricing. Our pond jumpers are outrageously expensive so everyone always drives to NOLA or PENC to get better rates and that is an hour in either direction...

Yep, the fridges definitely aren't what they once were. My mother's has been ticking along for over 25 years. IT doesn't have any bells and whistles, other than the door ice dispenser that was made for a sippy cup apparently...
OK, I thought I had missed something about you going on vacay this weekend. Wouldn't be the first time...lol.

Even from here, Southwest's hub, fares are outrageous. We used to be able to fly to NOLA roundtrip for less than $100 each. Then 9/11 happened, and fares increased by at least 2.5x and only if you book 60 days in advance.

My aunt has a totally tricked out fridge - interior cameras, keeps track of what you buy/use, you can download videos to watch while you cook, etc. It's but very cool, I must admit. We saw it on sale at Best Buy for $3,700! Anyway, my parents had to replace their fridges after Katrina and as you can imagine fridges were in short supply, so they bought relatively bell & whistle-less appliances. The fridges & standing freezer are still doing great after 12 years, and my dad is itching to upgrade to a fridge like my aunt's, but his cheapness (& my step-mother) are making him wait until one stops working and needs to be replaced! Sibling (in-law) rivalry is still a thing into your 70s

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
Hi all, checking in -

Dimply, so glad things are gradually better where you are, and lucky you getting to kiss that little face!

As for me, I'm down another lb this morning, so happy!
Things are much better - thanks!

on being down a lb!

Is you name Plum, or is that a nickname? Either way it's adorable, and is in the running for the name of my next cat (no offense).

yesterday:
D - chicken breast sauteed in butter; Greek salad
Old 09-08-2017, 08:09 AM   #387
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Congrats Plum and Dimply on your losses!!!

I hesitate to say the scale has been friendly this week. No whooshing but a smidge down each day. I hope it will make for a healthy loss to report next week....

Oh and Plum, not evacuating yet. We should be on the "good" edge if the forecast track of it holds true. I had thought of leaving on vacay early if it did head this way because I have already been thru two 175mph+ hurricanes and never again. We are getting a bunch of the evacuees though so the interstates are crazier than their normal beach weekend traffic. I plan to not go out again until Sunday. People are nuts!!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

Last edited by FindingMe; 09-08-2017 at 08:10 AM..
Old 09-08-2017, 08:20 AM   #388
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Dimply - I forgot to say to enjoy your trip ... YOU DESERVE IT!!!
Old 09-08-2017, 08:20 AM   #389
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

Nothing good to report. Up a half pound from the last recorded weigh-in. I knew I wouldn't keep the loss...too close to the evil TOM which will likely arrive some time next week. Plus my hip is sore today. That's what I get for doing running/walking intervals. Too bad, hip. You don't run my life.
Quite frustrated. And diet fatigued. But I press on.
Still waiting on my bloodwork results over a week later. There's an online Patient Portal...they should have it up. And the draw site is still sore and has a 6in bruise!

Whine whine whiney whine.

Hoping you all have a wonderful day! And better attitude than mine.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:43 AM   #390
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

START -- CURRENT - 12/24 GOAL ---- SEPT START

Michelle.............. 220...........218.4............190 ............... 220 (-1.6)