Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 08-10-2017, 05:12 PM   #91
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Blue
Stats: 267/223/150
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: 8/7/17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvarner10 View Post
What is this natural suppressant
Hi Rvarner-

Not sure if all clinics are the same, but my clinic has Stay Slim.

Here is some info from their website. I'd suggest checking it out for the full list of ingredients:
"A Medi-Weightloss ® exclusive, Stay Slim is a natural appetite suppressant, featuring authentic Hoodia Gordonii, which has been proven to decrease hunger. ... P57 is the chemical responsible for appetite suppression."
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2017, 05:24 PM   #92
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post an update. I am on Day 4. My home scale says I am down 7 pounds. That is very exciting for me because I really did not expect to see a big number. I had recently lost 25 pounds on my own since the beginning of the year, but was in a major plateau and still eating whole and working out. I thought I would lose a pound or two maybe at most. If this continues to work it will seriously be a miracle. I wonder what their scale will say in 5 more days at my first weigh-in?! I'll be back to update.

How is everyone else doing? I hope more join back in here to support each other.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:04 AM   #93
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: empressem
Stats: 220/199/160
Start Date: 07/10/17 & 8/18/17
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty_going_85 View Post
My breakfast is normally one egg and turkey bacon. But because I was tired of eggs this week I ate 2 ounces of nuts with my coffee.

Lunch this week, I had 1 cup tuna salad. I made a batch to bring. I used 4 small cans of tuna packed in water, low fat mayo, onions, 3 boiled eggs, salt and pepper. I wrapped that a lettuce leaf.

Dinner this week was BBQ chicken. Should not have had the sauce but it wasn't a lot.

I try to limit my proteins to chicken and fish.

I'll weigh myself on Friday morning. Because last week was only 1/2 pound I'm hoping for a much bigger number this week.

That all sounds delicious. Are you weighing yourself today?
empressem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:07 AM   #94
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Hi everyone! I just wanted to post an update. I am on Day 4. My home scale says I am down 7 pounds. That is very exciting for me because I really did not expect to see a big number. I had recently lost 25 pounds on my own since the beginning of the year, but was in a major plateau and still eating whole and working out. I thought I would lose a pound or two maybe at most. If this continues to work it will seriously be a miracle. I wonder what their scale will say in 5 more days at my first weigh-in?! I'll be back to update.

How is everyone else doing? I hope more join back in here to support each other.
Hi Blue,

Wow, that is sooooo exciting!! I am so happy for you. Especially for losing 25 on your own. Both of those things are something to be proud of. I am not going to the clinic. I am just doing my own version of medi. I'm looking to join here within the next week or so. I bought the supplements off their website, and I haven't been faithfully taking them the past two weeks. Oy! That's probably why I just keep bouncing between 207 and 209. Have you tested yourself for ketosis? (since it's your 4th day)!

I haven't been doing so well. I made some oopsies. I debated if it was something that I wanted and I consumed 3 bite size candy. Darn TOM! Otherwise well, I haven't had any breads in 4 weeks. Incredible. I am proud of that part.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:47 PM   #95
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by empressem View Post
Hi Blue,

Wow, that is sooooo exciting!! I am so happy for you. Especially for losing 25 on your own. Both of those things are something to be proud of. I am not going to the clinic. I am just doing my own version of medi. I'm looking to join here within the next week or so. I bought the supplements off their website, and I haven't been faithfully taking them the past two weeks. Oy! That's probably why I just keep bouncing between 207 and 209. Have you tested yourself for ketosis? (since it's your 4th day)!

I haven't been doing so well. I made some oopsies. I debated if it was something that I wanted and I consumed 3 bite size candy. Darn TOM! Otherwise well, I haven't had any breads in 4 weeks. Incredible. I am proud of that part.
empressem- No breads for 4 weeks is quite the accomplishment!
In my welcome pack they gave me a little chocolate square (I haven't eaten it yet). I assume they sell them, but haven't researched it yet. Before I started at the clinic I was having a dark chocolate square every evening to treat myself. I was hoping it is OK to resume and plan on asking the NP during my next visit. That will definitely help during that TOM!

I am in ketosis! Both yesterday and today were confirmed with the test. My home scale says I'm down another pound. So ridiculous. I was skeptical, but I am going to continue doing what I am doing since it is working so far.

Thanks for coming back and posting! It was getting lonely. Have a good weekend!
Old 08-14-2017, 08:31 AM   #96
betty_going_85
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 237.4/226.8/150
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: December 2010/ -3rd restart 11/1/15
I weighed myself on Sunday and was pleasantly surprised. I was actually down 5 pounds so extremely happy.

This weeks lunch & dinner will be either chicken breast or salmon. I made grilled both and packed them for my weekly meal.

Breakfast I'll have to get my egg from Dunkin.

I exercised 3 days last week and will do the same this week.
betty_going_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:19 AM   #97
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I weighed myself on Sunday and was pleasantly surprised. I was actually down 5 pounds so extremely happy.

This weeks lunch & dinner will be either chicken breast or salmon. I made grilled both and packed them for my weekly meal.

Congrats, Betty! That is a great loss and it sounds like you are doing really well with planning/prepping meals. What else are you getting at Dunkin? Do you have any coffee suggestions (besides black)?

Hope you have another great week!
Old 08-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #98
Rvarner10
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Rvarner10
Stats: 314/288/180
Start Date: July 22, 2017
Quote:
Hi Rvarner-

Not sure if all clinics are the same, but my clinic has Stay Slim.

Here is some info from their website. I'd suggest checking it out for the full list of ingredients:
"A Medi-Weightloss ® exclusive, Stay Slim is a natural appetite suppressant, featuring authentic Hoodia Gordonii, which has been proven to decrease hunger. ... P57 is the chemical responsible for appetite suppression."
Thanks, I wasn't thinking about the stay slim as natural, I was thinking you know like just eating different foods. I am taking it also. Thanks for reminding me.
Rvarner10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:32 PM   #99
betty_going_85
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Congrats, Betty! That is a great loss and it sounds like you are doing really well with planning/prepping meals. What else are you getting at Dunkin? Do you have any coffee suggestions (besides black)?

Hope you have another great week!
I put 1 cream and 2 Splenda and ask for 1 shot of sugar free hazelnut or french vanilla.

i have to bring my meals because thats the only way that i can control how it is being prepared.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:35 PM   #100
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
empressem- No breads for 4 weeks is quite the accomplishment!
In my welcome pack they gave me a little chocolate square (I haven't eaten it yet). I assume they sell them, but haven't researched it yet. Before I started at the clinic I was having a dark chocolate square every evening to treat myself. I was hoping it is OK to resume and plan on asking the NP during my next visit. That will definitely help during that TOM!

I am in ketosis! Both yesterday and today were confirmed with the test. My home scale says I'm down another pound. So ridiculous. I was skeptical, but I am going to continue doing what I am doing since it is working so far.

Thanks for coming back and posting! It was getting lonely. Have a good weekend!
So I finally have the funds and I am going to start Medi this week, or next week! I am excited!! I managed to lose 15 on my own. I don't know why it is such a small number, but I am proud regardless - that is just reassurance that it is long-term. Lol. I had a bite of bread today for dinner, instantly regret the choice but I don't think I have been in Ketosis for awhile!

Haha! (about the chocolate) ... maybe wait until you feel like you need it! I'm sure it's a sample of something they sell. That's awesome that you still haven't eaten it yet too. I am hoping the dark chocolate can stay as a ritual for you!

I don't forget about this forum! I just get busy I am completing my last 6 weeks of my bachelors degree so I am busy analyzing financial statements. Lol. You'll see me on here more frequent, especially when I actually join the clinic. It's nice to see you on here as well!
Old 08-14-2017, 05:38 PM   #101
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:

Yeeeeah Betty!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Mm. Your meals sound great. My brother bought a smoker so I have been smoking my meats/proteins.

I'm too frugal to get a gym membership right now. I am waiting until Planet Fitness has a $1 down sign up and then I'll join. I love working out though!

You're doing awesome, keep it up!!
Old 08-14-2017, 05:41 PM   #102
empressem
Junior LCF Member

I don't have a Facebook, I deactivated it, but does anyone know another option to keep us in contact/close and motivated? I have an Instagram that I can share. It's meant for weight loss. I'll probably post my progress photos. Currently there are just motivational quotes and information. Interested?
Old 08-16-2017, 06:11 AM   #103
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I put 1 cream and 2 Splenda and ask for 1 shot of sugar free hazelnut or french vanilla.

i have to bring my meals because thats the only way that i can control how it is being prepared.
Thanks, Betty! I will definitely try that. Starbucks/Dutch Bros. is my total weakness and it has been hard to not hit the drive-thru each morning.

And I agree... meal prep is definitely the way to go with this plan.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:19 AM   #104
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
So I finally have the funds and I am going to start Medi this week, or next week! I am excited!! I managed to lose 15 on my own. I don't know why it is such a small number, but I am proud regardless - that is just reassurance that it is long-term. Lol. I had a bite of bread today for dinner, instantly regret the choice but I don't think I have been in Ketosis for awhile!

Haha! (about the chocolate) ... maybe wait until you feel like you need it! I'm sure it's a sample of something they sell. That's awesome that you still haven't eaten it yet too. I am hoping the dark chocolate can stay as a ritual for you!

I don't forget about this forum! I just get busy I am completing my last 6 weeks of my bachelors degree so I am busy analyzing financial statements. Lol. You'll see me on here more frequent, especially when I actually join the clinic. It's nice to see you on here as well!
Woohoo! That is exciting! 15 pounds is great. I'm glad you're going to be able to go into the clinic. I think it really helps with motivation.

So good news on the chocolate, I asked the NP yesterday and she said it was OK. I told her previously before I started I had just been having one square of dark chocolate every evening for a treat. She said she used to do the same and that she thinks that is fine as long as I am staying in Ketosis and maybe I should just have it when I really want it bad, not every day. I was having sugar free jello every night, so I told her I would try alternating and having one or the other. We'll see how that goes.

Wow- only 6 weeks left! That is awesome! Are you moving back to AZ after you finish?
Old 08-16-2017, 06:23 AM   #105
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I don't have a Facebook, I deactivated it, but does anyone know another option to keep us in contact/close and motivated? I have an Instagram that I can share. It's meant for weight loss. I'll probably post my progress photos. Currently there are just motivational quotes and information. Interested?
Ha! I deactivated my FB too a few months back, so I feel you. I also have an Instagram as well as a private weight loss one I started back in May when I was eating Whole, but I didn't keep up with it and deleted most of the posts and followers. I have looked everywhere online for others talking about Medi and this is pretty much the most active spot.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:35 AM   #106
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Ha! I deactivated my FB too a few months back, so I feel you. I also have an Instagram as well as a private weight loss one I started back in May when I was eating Whole, but I didn't keep up with it and deleted most of the post and followers. I have looked everywhere online for others talking about Medi and this is pretty much the most active spot.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:36 AM   #107
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Yesterday was my first weigh in at the clinic. I lost 11.5 pounds! I am pretty amazed and am feeling super motivated. 5 pounds was fat according to the scale and the rest water weight. Honestly since I had been dieting and had cut out most carbs prior to starting I didn't think I would have a lot of water weight to lose, but I guess I was wrong! They also said I was still dehydrated which is crazy given the amount of water I am drinking, but I guess it takes time for your system to show it and catch up?

This week I can add in the veg and fat, so we will see how that goes. I was doing fine with just the protein and never felt hungry or wanted more, but hooray for some variety. And I know I need the fiber. I didn't go to the gym at all the first week, but might start back up tomorrow. I have been feeling great and not dizzy or weak at all, so I think as long as I don't go crazy it will be good.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:10 PM   #108
betty_going_85
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yesterday was my first weigh in at the clinic. I lost 11.5 pounds! I am pretty amazed and am feeling super motivated. 5 pounds was fat according to the scale and the rest water weight. Honestly since I had been dieting and had cut out most carbs prior to starting I didn't think I would have a lot of water weight to lose, but I guess I was wrong! They also said I was still dehydrated which is crazy given the amount of water I am drinking, but I guess it takes time for your system to show it and catch up?

This week I can add in the veg and fat, so we will see how that goes. I was doing fine with just the protein and never felt hungry or wanted more, but hooray for some variety. And I know I need the fiber. I didn't go to the gym at all the first week, but might start back up tomorrow. I have been feeling great and not dizzy or weak at all, so I think as long as I don't go crazy it will be good.
Congrats on a fantastic first week. Keep up the great job.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:15 PM   #109
betty_going_85
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I have Facebook that I recently activated again. I wouldn't use it for my weight loss journey too many noisy folks. I always liked this forum but because it's not very active you don't check or post regularly.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:14 AM   #110
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Woohoo! That is exciting! 15 pounds is great. I'm glad you're going to be able to go into the clinic. I think it really helps with motivation.

So good news on the chocolate, I asked the NP yesterday and she said it was OK. I told her previously before I started I had just been having one square of dark chocolate every evening for a treat. She said she used to do the same and that she thinks that is fine as long as I am staying in Ketosis and maybe I should just have it when I really want it bad, not every day. I was having sugar free jello every night, so I told her I would try alternating and having one or the other. We'll see how that goes.

Wow- only 6 weeks left! That is awesome! Are you moving back to AZ after you finish?
I am attending my first appointment for Medi today - wish me luck? Haha! I don't need that much motivation, because I am dedicated at this point. I managed to lose weight on my own but I am not happy with how SLOWLY the weight is coming off. I think with the clinic my goals are more attainable with a reasonable amount of time.

Yea! That is good news (about the chocolate)! Do you feel like you need it every day? it would be good to start letting go of those cravings, think of how quickly you could possibly lose more weight if you weren't treating yourself EVERY night! alternating with Jello sounds ideal. I hope it works out for you. Keep us updated.

5.5 weeks left now! I can't wait for this degree to be over with. This last class is killer, my instructor is quite confusing and very particular. I do not plan on coming back to live to Arizona, no. I will be there for my graduation though. Just that weekend in October. How much was your initial appointment in Scottsdale? mine today will be 390.00! A little expensive, but I really want to lose weight and gain my health back!

How is everyone else?
Old 08-18-2017, 09:16 AM   #111
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Ha! I deactivated my FB too a few months back, so I feel you. I also have an Instagram as well as a private weight loss one I started back in May when I was eating Whole, but I didn't keep up with it and deleted most of the posts and followers. I have looked everywhere online for others talking about Medi and this is pretty much the most active spot.
If you feel like you want more motivation and another way to keep in touch, follow my instagram @a1ways7

I didn't want to post much on Facebook regarding weight loss - just more of a way to keep in contact if it was used more frequent, but like I said previously I don't have a Facebook so I was asking for other suggestions.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:39 AM   #112
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I have Facebook that I recently activated again. I wouldn't use it for my weight loss journey too many noisy folks. I always liked this forum but because it's not very active you don't check or post regularly.
Hi Betty!!

Hahah! Yea, I didn't want to post much on Facebook regarding weight loss - just more of a way to keep in contact if it was used more frequent, but like I said previously I don't have a Facebook so I was asking for other suggestions.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:45 AM   #113
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:

Wow!!!! 11.5 in the first week, that is incredible!!!

I should be drinking lots of water before my appointment. In the beginning I was doing really well alone drinking up to a gallon a day, but I haven't been drinking much. I know my UA will come back quite dehydrated, they're also going to be taking blood so I better get drinking. I will be attending my appointment in an hour.

What did they allow you to eat for the first week? I was doing my own variation, but now that this will be personalized to me I think I will have more success. I saw some people weren't able to have dairy the first week i.e cottage cheese but I did that the first week. I'll see what my results are this afternoon.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:12 PM   #114
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Well Medi friends, my results are in!

I actually weigh less than the scale at home so that already made me feel good. Lol. I hope I can accomplish the 11.5 LB weight loss in the first week like you Blue! Then I'll really be on track to meet my goal weight, I am very proud of myself for accomplishing at least the first 15. Now I have less to worry about!

My first week seems to be pretty simple and basic but after work today I will be going grocery shopping so that I can begin my first week. They said I shouldn't start today since I was fasting for my blood work and only had their protein bar (100 cals). I think I might treat myself to a salad I've been craving from either Chipotle or Costa Vida!
Old 08-18-2017, 02:13 PM   #115
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I am attending my first appointment for Medi today - wish me luck? Haha! I don't need that much motivation, because I am dedicated at this point. I managed to lose weight on my own but I am not happy with how SLOWLY the weight is coming off. I think with the clinic my goals are more attainable with a reasonable amount of time.

Yea! That is good news (about the chocolate)! Do you feel like you need it every day? it would be good to start letting go of those cravings, think of how quickly you could possibly lose more weight if you weren't treating yourself EVERY night! alternating with Jello sounds ideal. I hope it works out for you. Keep us updated.

5.5 weeks left now! I can't wait for this degree to be over with. This last class is killer, my instructor is quite confusing and very particular. I do not plan on coming back to live to Arizona, no. I will be there for my graduation though. Just that weekend in October. How much was your initial appointment in Scottsdale? mine today will be 390.00! A little expensive, but I really want to lose weight and gain my health back!

How is everyone else?
I totally know what you mean about slowly. Been there. I don't think I need it everyday. I only had it twice, but I might cut back to once a week or just when I really want it. I might cut out jello all together for a week also.

Good luck with your class! I am sure the last weeks will breeze by.

I am lucky that my insurance covered part of it and my out of pocket was about $270 for the vitamins and shots. In the end if the plan works for us and we get to goal I don't think we'll be too sad about the couple hundred dollars.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:21 PM   #116
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Wow!!!! 11.5 in the first week, that is incredible!!!

I should be drinking lots of water before my appointment. In the beginning I was doing really well alone drinking up to a gallon a day, but I haven't been drinking much. I know my UA will come back quite dehydrated, they're also going to be taking blood so I better get drinking. I will be attending my appointment in an hour.

What did they allow you to eat for the first week? I was doing my own variation, but now that this will be personalized to me I think I will have more success. I saw some people weren't able to have dairy the first week i.e cottage cheese but I did that the first week. I'll see what my results are this afternoon.
They told me it doesn't really matter how much water you try to get down before the appointments, it takes a long time to improve your numbers. I don't know much about it, but I drink so much I can't imagine going to the restroom more than I do now. Hopefully you'll have better numbers than me!

My first week was 600-650 calories of protein per day and that was based off of the test results (the one where you breath into the tube). I think the booklet says you can sub in one serving of cottage cheese and there are a few other options. I stuck mostly to meat protein. Now in my second week I can add in the 2 veg servings.

My scale has not budged since the appointment on Tuesday, so I am bummed. The only thing I did differently was add the 50 calorie chocolate square two nights and add the small servings of veg. Otherwise all other meals and protein have remained the same. The ketosticks are still in large each morning. This is about what I expected to happen in the first week, so if it doesn't move by my appointment I will be curious what they will try to tell me to adjust.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:24 PM   #117
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Well Medi friends, my results are in!

I actually weigh less than the scale at home so that already made me feel good. Lol. I hope I can accomplish the 11.5 LB weight loss in the first week like you Blue! Then I'll really be on track to meet my goal weight, I am very proud of myself for accomplishing at least the first 15. Now I have less to worry about!

My first week seems to be pretty simple and basic but after work today I will be going grocery shopping so that I can begin my first week. They said I shouldn't start today since I was fasting for my blood work and only had their protein bar (100 cals). I think I might treat myself to a salad I've been craving from either Chipotle or Costa Vida!
Yes, awesome news about that first 15! Enjoy your treat! I hope you have a great first week. I followed you in Insta.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:38 PM   #118
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
They told me it doesn't really matter how much water you try to get down before the appointments, it takes a long time to improve your numbers. I don't know much about it, but I drink so much I can't imagine going to the restroom more than I do now. Hopefully you'll have better numbers than me!

My first week was 600-650 calories of protein per day and that was based off of the test results (the one where you breath into the tube). I think the booklet says you can sub in one serving of cottage cheese and there are a few other options. I stuck mostly to meat protein. Now in my second week I can add in the 2 veg servings.

My scale has not budged since the appointment on Tuesday, so I am bummed. The only thing I did differently was add the 50 calorie chocolate square two nights and add the small servings of veg. Otherwise all other meals and protein have remained the same. The ketosticks are still in large each morning. This is about what I expected to happen in the first week, so if it doesn't move by my appointment I will be curious what they will try to tell me to adjust.
How do you get your water consumption in? I like bringing 8 bottles of water from Costco with me to work so I see what I have to accomplish. I'll do 4 before lunch, then 1 during and the remaining 3 before I go home at 5. Then of course I drink more when I get home for dinner and before bed. I am challenged a bit with it now though. I only had one bottle today!

I am allowed 650 protein the first week. I didn't breath into a tube, they just took a percentage of the result from the scale. My insurance doesn't cover anything so I have to pay out of pocket - but like you said, when I am at my goal weight I wouldn't wish for anything else and the money wont matter.

Nooo! Don't be too bummed. You're doing fantastic, you had an 11.5 weight loss in the first week! Are you serious? that's awesome! don't weigh yourself if you feel down on yourself. Wait til your next weigh in. That might help. Are you keeping track of everything you eat with your journal? That will help you too.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:39 PM   #119
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Yes, awesome news about that first 15! Enjoy your treat! I hope you have a great first week. I followed you in Insta.
Oooh! Yay, I saw you! I followed back and messaged you because I assumed it had to be someone from here. Thank you! I hope my Instagram inspires you. Feel free to message me on there anytime too
Old 08-21-2017, 07:50 AM   #120
Blue
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
How do you get your water consumption in? I like bringing 8 bottles of water from Costco with me to work so I see what I have to accomplish. I'll do 4 before lunch, then 1 during and the remaining 3 before I go home at 5. Then of course I drink more when I get home for dinner and before bed. I am challenged a bit with it now though. I only had one bottle today!

I am allowed 650 protein the first week. I didn't breath into a tube, they just took a percentage of the result from the scale. My insurance doesn't cover anything so I have to pay out of pocket - but like you said, when I am at my goal weight I wouldn't wish for anything else and the money wont matter.

Nooo! Don't be too bummed. You're doing fantastic, you had an 11.5 weight loss in the first week! Are you serious? that's awesome! don't weigh yourself if you feel down on yourself. Wait til your next weigh in. That might help. Are you keeping track of everything you eat with your journal? That will help you too.
My water intake looks like this during the week. My biggest challenge is on the weekend.
4 AM - 16oz bottle with my AS before I leave for work
5 AM - 12 oz K-Cup coffee on the way to work
6 AM - 20 oz bottle with breakfast
11 AM - 20 oz bottle with lunch
1 PM - 20 oz bottle before I leave work
3 PM - 25 oz bottle with snack
(4:30 PM - 25 oz bottle at gym)
6 PM - 20 oz Powerade with dinner
7 PM - 25 oz bottle while watching TV

I got annoyed with using the paper journal after the first week because I am so used to ************ and I didn't want to keep up with both. The app is so much easier for me. I'm entering in every single thing I put in my mouth.

I'm sorry your insurance isn't covering anything. I know I am extremely lucky that mine does. Not all of the clinics take insurance either. I'll be back tomorrow after my weigh-in at the clinic. Hope you had a good weekend!