Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 02-02-2017, 03:18 AM   #391
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: asdf1234
Stats: ~194/185/150
WOE: 1200 calories, more veggies
Start Date: 1/20/17
hi guys! I have been reading, just a bit busy, thanks so much for your replies Had a littlle scare- one of the twins I have guardianship over had 2 seizures. They believe it was just febrile seizures so that was a relief- my 6 yr old son has uncontrolled epilepsy so when the baby had those seizures the other day- Im just like "oh come ON, God!" Everything seems to be better now

These fasting posts seem very interesting. I would love to try but a litte too scared to mix things up now since Im losing (In the 180s now!! woohoo!). Ill have to tuck that away for times when I need to mix it up. Right now Im holding strong to staying at 1200 calories.

Anyone has some magic trick for picking?? With the boys around Im always picking at their food, I do try to calculate the calories but its so wasteful and drives me crazy...

My goals are not dated yet:

1. Get out of Obese category (185#) 2/12
2. Ten pound goals at a time
3. Get out of Overweight category
4. Get to 150 pounds!

My focus now is hydration!!!
asdf1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2017, 03:24 AM   #392
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

I would love to change my user name but have no idea how!!!

4. Get to 150 pounds!

Old 02-02-2017, 04:17 AM   #393
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Good Morning!! So I think I missed that you had guardianship of twins? WOW.. good for you! Sorry about the seizures though, hope things are better for the Twins and your son.. you really sound like you have your hands full!

Sounds like you are doing well on your 1200 cals, so if it is working for you then keep at it!! Great job! As for picking at things.. I believe it is just a habit and like any habit you can make or break it in how many days? 21? 30?

I had another fantastic day yesterday! I think what I am doing is unintentional fasting.. I just have this feeling in my gut/stomach that says I am not empty or even hungry, so why eat? TRUST ME this is new.. I have never felt this way before.... Ever.

I really do think my brain just finally "got it" that I don't need to eat just because I can or it sounds/smells/looks good. Especially if I am not really physically hungry. I don't understand why NOW, don't care....... This is a very stressful time for me in other ways, so this surprises me that I am not eating for comfort this time.. Again, I credit this book Overfed Head for helping........

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
Old 02-03-2017, 03:42 AM   #394
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Deb! And I hope I find that sweet spot you are in. I'm just restarting so I'm sure it'll take a bit. But that's a good motivator to keep going! Maybe I'll buy that book anyway

Yep, 16 mth twin boys life works in mysterious ways huh? My parents keep the 'heathy' twin most of the time ( twin b is a lil nugget- still on oxygen with resp issues, they were preemies) because it was just too much when I had them both. Theycamehome from the NICU with me just over a year ago.. and then I have my 6 and 8 year old boys

So yeah this weight loss thing seems almost impossible but I'm trying my hardest!

4. Get to 150 pounds!

Last edited by asdf1234; 02-03-2017 at 03:43 AM..
Old 02-03-2017, 10:20 AM   #395
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 216/207/179-mini goal
WOE: WW
You have a lot on your plate, asdf. Twins too? I can't even imagine...but I really commend you being able to balance it all, despite having those days where it seems too much and you wanna cry...you're doing it!! Most importantly, you're doing your best to still take care of yourself. Congrats on reaching the next decade!! I wouldn't change it either if it's working for you. I also hope the twin that had the febrile seizure doesn't have another one. My youngest had one when he was almost 2, while he was in the bathtub and fell head first into the water before I knew what was going on!! You're talking about thanking God every time I think about it that I was there to grab him out of the water. It was his only one, but I was so nervous after that. You know from the other twin having epilepsy, but it's still not ever something you're 'comfortable' with.

Deb~I truly feel you! This is the first time (probably outside of JUDDD) that I've felt this good and free mentally. I guess we needed to get in the right head space to be accepting of our true hunger and not overeating. I simply love reading your posts.

I'm almost down 8lbs (only 0.2 oz away ). I ate a huge lunch yesterday and I was done until today. I can tell that my clothes are fitting better too, stomach is flatter, less bloated...man, I'm loving it.

Last edited by shari; 02-03-2017 at 10:22 AM..
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:01 AM   #396
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That is fantastic Shari!!!

I am down a total of around 6 pounds this week. So thrilled how easy it was!! Especially after suffering through 3 weeks of HCG....

I am sold!! There is no reason for me to ever diet again...... After finding this way of eating, I am beyond happy. I love the feeling of being satisfied, but not stuffed. The book really goes into these types of feelings.

Thin people enjoy the more empty feeling while the overweight dieter is always afraid of getting too hungry that we must always have a plan for food and what we will do so we don't get hungry.... so very true!!

Not much time today but wanted to check in. Doing wonderful!!
Old 02-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #397
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Congrats Deb! The weight's falling off effortless. I'm simply amazed, I know I keep repeating this, but I truly am!! How's your DD?

I agree, never a need to diet again. It's a total lifestyle change. I know I said I wasn't going to keep weighing, but it's like a miracle. I'm down another pound, so close to 10lbs in almost 2 weeks. I'm totally not eating low carb. I haven't had this much success with weight loss in a short period of time since hhcg. In addition G is doing very well too. He hasn't weighed, but he can tell in his clothes and this is totally something he can stick to---so we're able to keep supporting each other. I've already been to several stores, have a bball game for the youngest to go to in a bit, then a bday party to go to with the oldest tonight. I'm hoping tomorrow I can stay home and rest.

ETA: Oh Deb, I don't know if you're having the same issues I was...I needed more fiber to keep everything moving. I've added Metamucil daily; just an FYI if needed.

Last edited by shari; 02-04-2017 at 11:42 AM..
Old 02-04-2017, 02:42 PM   #398
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Congrats Deb! The weight's falling off effortless. I'm simply amazed, I know I keep repeating this, but I truly am!! How's your DD?

I agree, never a need to diet again. It's a total lifestyle change. I know I said I wasn't going to keep weighing, but it's like a miracle. I'm down another pound, so close to 10lbs in almost 2 weeks. I'm totally not eating low carb. I haven't had this much success with weight loss in a short period of time since hhcg. In addition G is doing very well too. He hasn't weighed, but he can tell in his clothes and this is totally something he can stick to---so we're able to keep supporting each other. I've already been to several stores, have a bball game for the youngest to go to in a bit, then a bday party to go to with the oldest tonight. I'm hoping tomorrow I can stay home and rest.

ETA: Oh Deb, I don't know if you're having the same issues I was...I needed more fiber to keep everything moving. I've added Metamucil daily; just an FYI if needed.
Wow this is really amazing Shari! You are doing so well! My DD is doing so much better and we are hopeful she can come home to stay this next week. They had to make sure her combination of meds were working well together and that she is coping well. So far so good!! I know she is so excited to be with her son again.. I won't lie, this has been ROUGH!!!!

I needed something to keep me occupied and this way of eating has done it for me.. so grateful.

Very happy G is also able to do this with you and support each other! So very important! I also have had this problem keeping things moving. I started with some Magnesium today, so we shall see how things MOVE.......

Hope you get some rest tomorrow!!!
Old 02-07-2017, 04:48 AM   #399
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Hi everyone,

Deb~ I can only imagine that it' been rough the past couple weeks. I'm glad she's on the mend and you all being able to care for DGS is priceless; it allows her the freedom to focus on herself for awhile to heal, not having to worry about her son---of course she miss him though. I hope she continue to get better and is on the right course of treatment.

asdf~ how's it going? I know you're very busy, come in when you can.

Julie and Gracie~ hope all's well. I see on fb that baby Z is not feeling well. I hope she gets better.

Saturday I ate OMAD, but Sunday and yesterday (was off work), I ate twice--but within the 12-6 window. I'm going back to OMAD. I realized it's much easier to do when working vs. at home. I haven't weighed since Saturday. The scale was starting to take over again. I still feel good and am happy with my WOE.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:34 AM   #400
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Just a quick update, I weighed today and am up almost 3lbs! I think it's due to PMS (TOM's due within 4 days) . It's the first gain/fluctuation so not too upset but will closely monitor it.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #401
julieboolie
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/169/158-163lbs
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hi! I'm alive, but tired! Z has an ear infection which translates into never napping unless I'm holding her, and up multiple times at night (can't eat much in each bottle because she's too congested). So, I've been busy!

Scale back down (wen up from stress eating and celebrating dh's bday). Still holding around 170. Started natural thyroid this week and like it already. Depaite mh total lack of sleep I feel better! .

Gotta run, but glad you're fighting the fight girls! Shari-that scale will come back Down! Hormones and tom stink!

Come visit me in my journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=888635
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:07 AM   #402
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Aww, sorry Z is still not feeling well. You're doing good, despite lack of sleep and so busy. Yes, TOM + hormones stink!!

Scale came back down 1.something pounds...still waiting on TOM so no scale until it has come and gone. Still been doing mostly OMAD; if I do eat more than once, I don't eat after my 6pm window.

Thinking about you, Izzy. How are you? I know you have a few procedures coming up.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:39 AM   #403
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

hi guys! excited to share that I am out of the obese category

shari- I jump up 3 lbs before TOM, almost every time. its now my personal calendar
and seizures are the worst- water is always scary for my son (the one with actual epilepsy is 6 yr old, hes my boy not one of the twins). he had two in the ocean- just wading in his ankles. after the first my family just stayed, told the lifeguards it was just him and we knew what to do. after the second, we realized we better leave before the crowds start wandering what was wrong with us hard for people to understand its unfortunately just our life- he has seizures on average 15 times per month...

deb- i bought overfed head- and it never showed up to my house from amazon ! Im too lazy to investigate ha

taxes today groan. our tax guy always looks at me with such confusion and pity- I never have any paperwork, I dont know what hes ever talking about. im like listen dude Im just trying to survive- I know how bad this looks

wishing you all the best!

4. Get to 150 pounds!

Old 02-13-2017, 04:04 AM   #404
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

so I went through the challenge page, thinking about joining a daily weight challenge ( I do tend to weigh almost every day) or a monthly challenge like I have done in the past.

And I realized I had no interest in either this time! maybe because Im so busy so my mindset is not set in a specific mode of weight loss. I honestly refused to think about what weight I want to be at the end of the month- If I stick to my 1200 calories on most days- how can I WANT to be at a certain weight- I feel Im doing my part and my body will respond how its going to respond. those type of goals makes me feel like it will just lead to disappointment for me...

4. Get to 150 pounds!

Old 02-13-2017, 04:12 AM   #405
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

last post- I know you guys do fasting and low carb- but do you have a goal of how much vegetable intake per day you would like to do?

im thinking 2 cups would be manageable- right now I will have on average 2 of these: 1/2 cucumber, 1 cup celery, indiv bag baby carrots, 1/2 green pepper, 2 cups lettuce...

im driving all day for my job so it does help to have vegetables to munch on in the car. I also keep slimfast type shakes in my trunk when Im too rushed to stop. the last few days I have been not eating during the day but then feeling unsatisfied after eating a larger meal at night- like I want to eat more. for me, I need to spread stuff out during the day and I feel better.... i do try to never go under 1200 calories so I will eat more at night to make those calories up. just worries me although im hanging on

4. Get to 150 pounds!

Old 02-23-2017, 04:55 AM   #406
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Hi asdf, I don't do low carb and fasting (although I've thought of doing this because the inch loss will be faster) so can't help you there. I switched over to OMAD to have the freedom of eating whatever I want because I'd started to feel too restricted with LC and was just failing at staying on plan long term. In addition, I wasn't seeing weightloss as quickly as I wanted....I know, whine, whine LOL. It's working for you though so stick with it! Wow, your son has an average of 15 seizures/mth? That's a lot, but can see how it has become something you all have adjusted to and quickly know what to do.

Well, with PMS and TOM I got derailed (or I succumbed to cravings) and got off my strict plan of OMAD. What I've stuck to is IF, eating within a window of 11-5 or 12-6...the issue now is that I'm still eating whatever I want within that window. This would work best if I was LC (hence asdf why I considered this option), but not so well when it's an open food fest. The good part is that my weight has remained the same for the most part, up and down the same 3lbs...so I do need to make an adjustment to get the scale moving downward again. I either need to go back to OMAD or switch to LC if I want to eat within a window. I'm still deciding. I restarted yoga , that's a plus. How's everyone else?
Old 02-23-2017, 06:40 AM   #407
KrissyDee
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KrissyDee
Advice, please???

Hi all, I am happy to have found you. I know you are having the same problems as me in some ways, and in each way we are different too.

I am 170lbs and would like to lose 30 lbs. Gained 10 over the holidays

I started the induction diet in early February, and nothing happened for me at 30-50 carbs. So I got an online tracker and quickly realized how many LITTLE BITTY CARBS there are in foods that add up QUICKLY. I mean, a clove of garlic 3 carbs???? Sheesh...

SO since then I have been fanatically tracking EVERYTHING I put in my mouth. I am in the second day of my third week. The first week I was so constipated I looked preggers (sorry), and when that relieved itself I was like ONE pound lighter. (guess I was full of you-know-what)

So for two weeks I have had UNDER 20 carbs and am hanging in around 14-1500 calories. I have ketosis strips- NO ketosis. Ever. I have a strange taste in my mouth but not metallic as reported. My belly feels less bloated but really my clothes dont feel much different. I drink water all day. I am a dance teacher and do about 10-12 hours of dance plus I walk my dog and do yoga.

NOT a pound lost. Here is what I eat:

2 eggs fried in butter & 3 strips of bacon, black coffee

tuna in mayo or egg salad in mayo or sliced roast beef & cheese wrapped in 3 romaine leaves and iced tea unsweetened

steak or chicken or burger or seafood for dinner uncoated and a small side of asparagus or sauteed mushrooms or a ceasar salad. never more than one veggie

snacks are cheese or deviled eggs no celery. I also have 1-2 glasses of red wine in the evenings most nights, Frontera Cabernet 3 carbs per 8 oz glass.

Any advice???
KrissyDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:07 AM   #408
julieboolie

Hi guys!! Sorry I haven't been on more! Life is so hectic it's hard!

Shari-I got into OMAD through CAD. If you're hungry outside your OMAD, do LC that other meal and call it good. Still works well. But the carbs ar where the trouble comes in. Keep up the fight!!

Asdf-congratulations on the newweight category! Wtg! And I agree, th is scale won't have much impact if your commitment is solid you'll lose eventually. Wtg!!

Krissy-welcome!!! The main glaring issue with your food list is the wine. Sorry! That's a known weight loss hijacker . If you can skip th wine you'll be doing much better I'm sure! The other thought is that. Your calories may not be high enough with all your activity? Just a thought .

Quick update from me:
I'm doing a new plan-medifasts new plan-TSFL. 5 premade fuelings a day and one LC balanced meal. Dd(16) has lost 17 lbs on it in 2 weeks! It's not cheap, but with buying less food instead it's not that bad either. Nothing, and I do mean nothing, else is working for me . So, I'm gonna give it a solid month and see how it goes. This temporary thyroid weight has now been with me for 6 months or so! I can't take it anymore!!

I feel good on my natural thyroid but am not convinced it'll let me lose. I've been on a good low cal plan with it before switching to this, and still stuck .

Sadly I take baby Z to meet her great aunt today. She has stepped forward to adopt her and gets preference over us as she's kin. It really hurts, but I want to do what's best for Z. I am trusting God that if this works out, it'll be best for her in the long run. But it's heartbreaking.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:32 AM   #409
KrissyDee
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KrissyDee
Thanks for the welcome and the feedback

Darn there is very little that is yummier to me than a glass of good red wine with a steak...

Does this go for all alcohols even vodka and gin? Or just wine/beer?

And MORE calories? This is scary for a life-long calorie counter LOL!!! Heck I got scared at 1400 calories!! Thanks again...

Thanks!!
KrissyDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:42 PM   #410
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Julie, I am so sorry you are hurting about baby Z. I know how much you love her and you have given her such a wonderful start to her life. Best to you Julie on a non weight related note...
Old 02-24-2017, 05:05 AM   #411
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Oh Julie, sorry you're going through a really difficult time. The takeaway is that you can say you're giving her the best start in life, unconditional love, happiness, and peaceful environment, should she be given to her great Aunt. I pray the Aunt is able to provide what you and your family have given her. Wow, congrats to your daughter!! That's fantastic---I don't see why you will not be as successful too! Hypothyroidism sucks!! I'm seeing my doc this morning to get labs done again. I'll ask her about natural thyroid med.

KrissyDee!! Everybody's different, some can drink a glass of wine or 2 and still lose...some aren't as lucky. I agree with Julie, I would hold on the wine and see if losses start. It definitely seems your menu should put you in ketosis and be losing. Have you been low carbing often or stopped then restarted several times? For me, my body is use low carb so doesn't drop pounds as in the beginning when I first started. If this is the case, it could take awhile before you see good scale loss, but it is burning fat so inch losses show first...just a thought.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:48 AM   #412
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Shari, I meant to get back yesterday to repay to all. So glad you are at least maintaining! I still am doing wonderful and feel at peace with this way of eating. Am I losing as quickly? NO, but I don't fight with myself daily on what plan I am on.........

Welcome!!! Krissy... I can't drink wine and lose on Low Carb. Tried, does not work for me... good luck with your plan though!! It definitely does work especially if you are young!

Julie, congrats to your DD!!! Wow that is a good loss! Good luck to you too as you do this plan! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!
Old 02-24-2017, 07:30 AM   #413
julieboolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissyDee View Post
Thanks for the welcome and the feedback

Darn there is very little that is yummier to me than a glass of good red wine with a steak...

Does this go for all alcohols even vodka and gin? Or just wine/beer?

And MORE calories? This is scary for a life-long calorie counter LOL!!! Heck I got scared at 1400 calories!! Thanks again...

Thanks!!
I know, but I'd give it a try without any alcohol and see if you start losing. Like Shari asked, have you LCed before? I had muc better success initially than in subsequent attempts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Julie, I am so sorry you are hurting about baby Z. I know how much you love her and you have given her such a wonderful start to her life. Best to you Julie on a non weight related note...
Thanks you! we do love her and are so thankful for this time with her! We're the ones who have been blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Oh Julie, sorry you're going through a really difficult time. The takeaway is that you can say you're giving her the best start in life, unconditional love, happiness, and peaceful environment, should she be given to her great Aunt. I pray the Aunt is able to provide what you and your family have given her. Wow, congrats to your daughter!! That's fantastic---I don't see why you will not be as successful too! Hypothyroidism sucks!! I'm seeing my doc this morning to get labs done again. I'll ask her about natural thyroid med.

KrissyDee!! Everybody's different, some can drink a glass of wine or 2 and still lose...some aren't as lucky. I agree with Julie, I would hold on the wine and see if losses start. It definitely seems your menu should put you in ketosis and be losing. Have you been low carbing often or stopped then restarted several times? For me, my body is use low carb so doesn't drop pounds as in the beginning when I first started. If this is the case, it could take awhile before you see good scale loss, but it is burning fat so inch losses show first...just a thought.
Thank you! it's a really hard thing, but so worth it! Loving on Z has been a blessing to all of us, but slightly her hurts!

I'm happy to say the great Aunt is very nice, and excited for Z. She's got 11 grandkids and 2 great grand kids and is very hands on with them. It's a big family that gets together a lot, so she'll have cousins and family all around. My main concern is that the aunt isn't young or in amazingly good shape...I worry about a long term commitment there? But they agreeed to let us stay in her life, which I'm thrilled about!!

Weight loss is going great! I'm shocked, frankly, as I've been eating low carb and low calories for a long while with no real progress. I'm down to the 160's barely (169.8) this morning! I was up to 177 when I started on Tuesday! That's -7 in 3 days, even including my bloating from pizza Monday night, I'm happy! really hope it keeps up and I can be back in the 150's eventually!!!

Deb-good for you sticking with it even through your busy time! Kutgw!

Shari-even maintaining for a bit is good for your body! You are doing great!

Off to play with my monkey baby .

Old 03-03-2017, 08:10 AM   #414
julieboolie

Checking in...167.5 and not really struggling to stay on plan. . I hope it keeps going! I haven't made any progress at all this past year and am so glad to finally be seeing results!!!

Hope you're all doing well!

Old 03-03-2017, 08:16 AM   #415
Izzysdream
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Izzysdream
Stats: age 60, prednisone since 11/16
WOE: trying to figure it out
Start Date: 4/2006 restart:
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Checking in...167.5 and not really struggling to stay on plan. . I hope it keeps going! I haven't made any progress at all this past year and am so glad to finally be seeing results!!!

Hope you're all doing well!
Hi Julie! You are doing great. I started a beta blocker and my weight shot up, but I haven't had sugar/gluten for about a week and feel so much better! What plan are you following?
Izzysdream is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:33 PM   #416
julieboolie

It's the modern version of medifast...tsfl. It's not cheap, but working for me and nothing else was! hope you're feeling better!

Old 03-10-2017, 08:35 AM   #417
julieboolie

Hello? Where did you all go?
Quick check in...down to 166.7 today. Finally down a bit more. Been stuck a while .

Busy and trying to stay present in our daily chaos...savoring this season.

Hope you're all doing well. Check in when you can!!

Old 03-10-2017, 08:55 AM   #418
Izzysdream
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Izzysdream
Stats: age 60, prednisone since 11/16
WOE: trying to figure it out
Start Date: 4/2006 restart:
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hello? Where did you all go?
Quick check in...down to 166.7 today. Finally down a bit more. Been stuck a while .

Busy and trying to stay present in our daily chaos...savoring this season.

Hope you're all doing well. Check in when you can!!
This is awesome Julie! I was wondering the same thing! Where are y'all?
Izzysdream is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 04:30 AM   #419
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Congrats Julie, that's wonderful!!

Izzy~ how's it going for you?

Deb~ how's DD? How are you? Grandson is a doll, sooo cute!

All, sorry I've been MIA---just been in a blah mood lately, couldn't figure out why. I finally pulled out my P Tracker and realize I'm 4 days late for TOM!! No, not preggers, I think it's perimeno starting(??). I've been having the PMS symptoms, but no TOM (sigh). I've been maintaining for the most part my weight loss, sitting at 189 right now. I've been having a time sticking to my rotations of IF and/or OMAD for a couple weeks. All I know for sure is that eventually that fire will be lit again, just waiting on it.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:12 AM   #420
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning all! Nothing really to report. Still in stress mode with Mom, DD, Work, friend with Cancer who was making her way back to work then fell and now has torn tendons so her return is postponed again...............................

Anyway. DD is actually better. Back home where she belongs and doing well. My sweet grandson is doing wonderful. My oldest DD has moved back to start her own business so living back at home for awhile................

Eating has taken a back seat to just existing right now............ so I don't know what I weigh. Clothes still fit the same. Just doing some IE and moving along with my day as best I can.

Shari, good luck with ole TOM! As he starts to leave for good, it is just an awful guessing game... Glad you are pretty stable with your weight!

Julie.. Congrats on losing on your plan! I have been keeping up with your journal so I see what a situation you are having with sweet Z... hope all turns out well!..

Izzy... hope you are doing well also!

The rest of you out there........ come say hi!..