Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 04-13-2018, 09:36 AM   #1
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beowulf
Stats: 148/137/130# 5'6" 60yrs
WOE: LC+IF
Start Date: Jan 2018 Stillmanís plus IF
Stillmanís Maintenance

Iím getting ready to go on a two week holiday during which Iím hoping to maintain my recent losses on QWL.

Iím thinking of trying to incorporate as many QWL days as I can as a maintenance strategy. Iíll be adding LC veggies to most meals and trying to limit/count bites of everything else.

I doubt Iíll have access to a scale for daily weighing, but I might take along a tape measure or even calipers to judge whether a full day of QWL (or fasting) is in order.

DH is into OMAD and Keto lately so Iíll try to convince him to eat in a restricted window as often as we can.

Iíve never used Stillmanís maintenance ideas before. A new experiment!
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #2
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beowulf
Stats: 148/137/130# 5'6" 60yrs
WOE: LC+IF
Start Date: Jan 2018 Stillmanís plus IF
We arrived at the beach. Staying with in laws. Now for the tough strategies! I need to find a way to eat a lean protein source to squash hunger before the big family pasta and bread and dessert dinner. I can skip breakfast and make salad for lunch. I might try to eat a can of tuna before dinner. I’m never comfortable telling skinny people I can’t eat the way they do. But I am determined to avoid gaining back the fat I had to work so hard to lose in March.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:21 AM   #3
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/176.8/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Personally I wouldnt skip breakfast. Eggs are on plan and can keep you full. I find when I skip breakfast then I tend to eat more over the course of the day. Eating before dinner to reduce the amount of potentially off plan food is a good idea.
kal is online now   Reply With Quote