Forum Jump

Old 03-13-2017, 05:29 AM   #1
2bfitb440
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 2bfitb440
Stats: 207/186.6/150
WOE: Started w Atkins/Now LC Fast5
Start Date: 07/15/2013/09/30/2013
Has anyone analyzed Isagenix and it's ingredients?

I'm thinking I want to do a program that's 2 shakes a day and 1 healthy meal. I travel a lot for work and feel it would be ideal for my hectic lifestyle. I want to do a plan that's full of great nutrition. I did Isagenix once before and like the shakes but I was never sure if it's truly good for me, meaning if it's really great nutrition. I don't like that their distribution is multi level marketing. I feel like it's impossible to get genuine info online. (That being said, I already have someone I would buy it through so please, no solicitations).

Are there any nutrition experts out there who have analyzed it or recommend something else?

Thanks so much!!!!!
2bfitb440 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2018, 09:49 AM   #2
scrapgal123
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: scrapgal123
Stats: 220/130/130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bfitb440 View Post
I'm thinking I want to do a program that's 2 shakes a day and 1 healthy meal. I travel a lot for work and feel it would be ideal for my hectic lifestyle. I want to do a plan that's full of great nutrition. I did Isagenix once before and like the shakes but I was never sure if it's truly good for me, meaning if it's really great nutrition. I don't like that their distribution is multi level marketing. I feel like it's impossible to get genuine info online. (That being said, I already have someone I would buy it through so please, no solicitations).

Are there any nutrition experts out there who have analyzed it or recommend something else?

Thanks so much!!!!!
A friend of mine is doing this program and talking about how great it is... I haven't heard of this before and I am looking for more info. Did you find another shake program?
scrapgal123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:22 PM   #3
Kim in MN
Senior LCF Member

Location: Depends...under the blistering sun w/humidity or in a snowdrift...depends on the season
Gallery: Kim in MN
Stats: 306.2/253.6/Healthy
WOE: Nutritional Cleansing
Start Date: Feb 1, 2016
I love the program. The shakes taste great. A great friend I met from LCF has lost and maintained over 100 pounds, and a second friend also from her has lost over 60 lbs. I am still working towards my goal but have lost over 50 lbs.
Kim in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #4
Maryposa

Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/185/155
WOE: VSG - Keto - Gluten, Coffee and Egg Allergies
Start Date: 1997; Recommit May 2007 @355; VSG March 2010
I looked into it a while back. It had something like 11 grams of fructose? Too much for me...

10 sizes lost, 1 or 2 to go!
See my weight loss progress on youtube!
my youtube channel for my post-op weight loss surgery (VSG) journey
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:26 PM   #5
anedz
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: anedz
Stats: 178/170.4/145 5'8.5"
WOE: low carb
Start Date: Nov 26, 2017
I find the shakes have so much sugar BUT I have done it in the past and is super easy to use. I slept so well and it was perfect for travelling. You can always start with the 9 day system and see how you like it?
anedz is offline   Reply With Quote