Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down
WOE: exercise and finger crossing
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
FRIDAY'S ROLL CALL, April 21

Sleep Tight, friends!

Watching tv in bed.......

The more I learn, the less I seem to know.......
mykneesareback is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2017, 08:36 AM   #2
Begete
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: Restart 2/16/14 171/157.4/130, 2/2/15 166.6/163.6
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
The cats are terrified of the cleaners, Doris, and hide. Usually we lock them up in the laundry room before the cleaners arrive, but I wanted the cleaners to clean the laundry room yesterday so I think they spent most of the time under our bed.

Today, my gardener comes to help spread mulch and to weed.

Have a good one.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:54 AM   #3
ocali
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ocali
I hired a new guy after 26 years of having one fellow to power wash my house. He has taken all my porch furniture out to wash them on the driveway, removing all the screens to wash the windows, and the interior of the porch. This is the month that I have it done each year and I love how it looks afterwards. He'll be done in about another half hour.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:50 AM   #4
modon69478
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: modon69478
Stats: 143/136.6/116
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Feb 2010
Sounds like everybody's busy today! Me too!

In Texas, it's San Jacinto Day and only partial staff is required at my office, so I've got a schedule chock full with non-work stuff. So far, I've been to the vet, doggie day care, and cable company. Once lunch is over, I'll be going to the sewing store and grocery store. The last stop for the day will be to the gym and then I've got to make the dog's food this evening. Whew! I'm tired just writing it all down!

Take care,
Michele

P.S. San Jacinto Day celebrates Texas winning their independence from Mexico in 1836
modon69478 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:05 AM   #5
Liblady
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Liblady
Stats: 110 lbs. 4'11
WOE: nothing definite
Start Date: May '11
Trip to Dermatologist yesterday was ok. Not sure I liked her all that well. She scraped 3 different places, to me they looked like small old age spots, one on each leg and of course one place on face (cheek)!
I didn't get good direction as to how to take care of them, (IMO) the nurse said put vaseline on them, absolutely Do NOT USE neosporin but then Dr. ordered an ointment for me. Was not sure to keep them covered or not??? I called this morning to clarify. I like to get a paper of rules nowadays, I forget stuff, ha
MOW this morning was good, going back out for a few groceries later. Stepson doesn't know it but most meals will be out. Actually he won't be here that long.
Michele, you have WAY too much energy, ha! I've never heard of San Jacinto Day, imagine that.
Liblady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:50 AM   #6
mykneesareback
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down
WOE: exercise and finger crossing
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Babette, I wondered if your cats would like strangers in the house, noise and commotion. Glad the gardener is there, mulch is the thing all over lately, here, too.

Julie, I'm glad the power wash guy is good, I remember you were looking no for someone new last year.

Michelle, if you get all that stuff done today, you can have a Saturday of peace and quiet or whatever! I heard about San Jacinto Day more when I lived in Calif, but I think living "up North" Texas is the difference, our news mentions barely anything about Austin and hill country area, they ignore that area in weather reports, unless something dire happens..... Hope you get everything done.

Ginny, I don't thing your stepson will care where you go to eat or whether you cook or not. At least you will have time to talk. That dermatologist sounds not good to me, we always got paperwork with instructions from ours, whether from here or Calif. Darn!

I had a sinus headache and went to take a nap, need to get up now and get kitchen stuff done. Leftovers for dinner. Son also laid down for a bit, allergy stuff is rampant . Severe storms moving in this evening.

Good evening, gang!

The more I learn, the less I seem to know.......
mykneesareback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:16 PM   #7
Loretta V
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Loretta V
Stats: 140/120/120
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: July 2001/ Low Carb Friends 9/2001
More rain here in Ky. I moved my pansies to shelter. No dry weather until Monday.
I did buy some tomato plants but won't plant until Sunday if the rain lets up. It has cooled off also, 60s today.

Sounds like a big spring cleaning day for you all. Your surroundings will be nice and fresh in side and out, Julie and Begete.

Michele glad you explained San Jacinto Day. I was trying to assign it to some saint.
Enjoy the extra time off.

Doris do you and your son take allergy rx? That might make you sleepy also. I think that any way that you can deal with grief is acceptable. We each have our own way of dealing with it.

Ginny too bad that the nurse did not follow thru with instructions. It makes you leery of what exactly to do. Sounds like your arm is about healed up.

Maintaining 118/122 **** 15 YEARS
WHEREVER YOU ARE - BE ALL THERE!
BarbCO 4-15-2007
OLD WISE ONE
Jezzie 4-23-2012

Last edited by Loretta V; 04-21-2017 at 12:20 PM..
Loretta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:39 PM   #8
SuSUN
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/137.6/125 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation, LC, Lower wheat, Lower Refined sugars
Start Date: LCF 02/2002
Doris, I hear you on that inappropriate laughter. Yes, a way to deal with grief for sure. A much needed break from our sadness overload.

Yes same class instructor yesterday. It was Yoga this morning and coffee group with my ladies this aft. Nothing too exciting going on for me.