Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 03-14-2018, 08:09 AM   #31
Luv2Eat
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
At the far end of the Bell Curve

Height- 4'6"
Shoe size- 2 girl but since I love heels, 4.5 women's, which is very loose
Ring size- 5.5 ring finger
Bra size- only wear sports bra - sz med - cannot stand a tight strap. Not sure about the cup. After implants, lady at Victoria Secret told me I was cup A, I almost slapped her
Wrist meas. - 5.5", 4cm

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2018, 09:27 AM   #32
jenericstewart
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jenericstewart
Stats: 293+/163/163
WOE: Fast 5
Start Date: June 2012
Age 56 (started at age 50)
Height - 5'6.5"
Shoe size - 8.5 WW (9 reg)
Ring size - 4.5 ring finger (10)
Bra size - 38D (48C)
Clothes - tops - med. (3x), bottom - loose sz lg (4x)
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:18 AM   #33
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/103/100-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
I never see anything smaller than a 32 here and 32 usually doesn't have a cup size beyond a B. I feel for you!
Exactly! People keep recommending Junior Miss or children's sizes without taking a moment to think that I'm full-grown so, leaving aside the issue of the cup size, there's not even a remote possibility that the size of the arm holes is sufficient, nor are the shoulder straps long enough (not only the height difference but to cope with the scoliosis), nor the chest band long enough.

As for trying to find clothes for a (natural) waist measurement of 23 inches (+/- 1) that is anywhere near my hip size, far less my height...

Maintenance should be a way to thrive, not an endurance sport.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:24 PM   #34
leonak
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: leonak
Stats: Goal Met July, 2015 - 112!!!!
WOE: JUDDD
Slow - do you sew? I many tines have to sew on my bras - making the straps longer and sometimes the back where it hooks too, and I do get mine at times in the teen/girls section. Wal-mart is my friend !!

I also sew a bit on almost all my jeans and dress slacks, they are always too big in the waist! I cut on the inside of the waist band on both ends, then :
"thread" in elastic and sew the ends and waist band with a zig zag stitch. It does not show when i wear them, and they then fit ever so good.

Last month while in Wal-Mart they had a mark down in the boys section, I never go in that department, but for some reason did that day, they had white t-shirts on sale in a boys size large, bought one, tried then on at home and went back the next day and got more. They fit ever so good, dh also can where these, they are super white and have a nice fit in the neck - wore one today under my red sweater, looks great the white neckline with the red over it!

Sure hope you sew as seems like you need to alter your clothing too!
Old 04-14-2018, 01:03 PM   #35
ShrinkingWoman
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ShrinkingWoman
Stats: HW 207 197/170/157 H-5'10
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: January 1, 2017
I just bought a bra from the thirdlove company. They have a try before you buy where you just pay the shipping and get to try the bra out for 30 days. If you don't like it you can send it back and are charged nothing else. It is the best bra I have ever gotten. They are a bit pricey, but very high quality. I went through the questionnaire they have and found that I am a 36F not a 38DD and I have never had a bra fit this good. They have half sizes as well. Not sure if the try before you buy works for overseas or not. I believe they are in California. Just thought I'd share in case any one was struggling like I have been to find a bra that fits correctly.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:35 AM   #36
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/130/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingWoman View Post
I just bought a bra from the thirdlove company. They have a try before you buy where you just pay the shipping and get to try the bra out for 30 days. If you don't like it you can send it back and are charged nothing else. It is the best bra I have ever gotten. They are a bit pricey, but very high quality. I went through the questionnaire they have and found that I am a 36F not a 38DD and I have never had a bra fit this good. They have half sizes as well. Not sure if the try before you buy works for overseas or not. I believe they are in California. Just thought I'd share in case any one was struggling like I have been to find a bra that fits correctly.
I will check out the website when I have a chance. Thanks for the tip.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote