Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
Lil Donna
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lil Donna
Stats: 169.4
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Low carb started again and again 5/26/15
Cheddars Restaurant - No nutritional info anywhere!

We got a new Cheddars Restaurant in town a few weeks ago and the family has been wanting to go. I finally succumbed today on my down day.
Looked all over for calorie counts and couldn't find any at all. What kind of restaurant operates without one anymore?

So, I decided that they must have a low-calorie section on the menu. NOPE!
I asked the waiter and he pretty much said that this was not the place to come for low calorie!

So I tried to make a good decision. I got a house salad with my own 5 calorie dressing and chicken tortilla soup. I took the tortillas and the cheese off the top of the soup but searching the internet now, it looks like a bowl is 377 calories. I gave the last 1/4 of the bowl to DH.
So with taking off the torillas and cheese and not eating a full bowl, do you think I saved anything? What should I count for this?
I think I'm going to get on the treadmill for awhile just so I can eat something tonight. I usually stay under 400 on a DD.

I am still in shock that a restaurant of this size doesn't have nutritional information that easily accessible.
Lil Donna is offline   Reply With Quote