Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 10-15-2017, 01:03 PM   #571
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mick6
Stats: 238.8/190/140 (first 10 in 2016)
WOE: carb nite/ allergy free
Start Date: 01/01/2017
Findingme I am so glad stuff was not disaster when you returned from Vacation. I had to giggle about a vacation from your vacation. I so get it!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. CN was fabulous and had a fantastic meal out with friends. I spend a lot of today going through and loading up stuff to donate. Ive got some big pieces dh needs helpwith to get out of the house.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2017, 09:37 PM   #572
NicoleToHim
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: NicoleToHim
Stats: SW 285 CW 280 GW 170
WOE: LOW CARB "under 35gs"
Start Date: 09/19/2017
Hi! I'd like to join. I'l like to lose 20 pounds by Christmas.
9/15/17 Starting weight: 285
10/15/17 Current Weight: 277.8

Goal Weights
11/15/17 267
12/15/17 257
NicoleToHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:59 PM   #573
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: handbells
Stats: too much/not enough/just right
WOE: it's complicated
Start Date: today!
Hi, everyone!

So sorry I was absent for so long! Among some health issues, life just got in the way! I'll be back tomorrow with a WI!

"Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!" (journal)

"Humankind is simply materialized color operating on the 49th vibration."
handbells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:38 AM   #574
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dimply
Stats: 251/167.5/125 72" lost
WOE: Atkins/IF
Hi Everyone!

Trip was fabulous, my eating was horrible! Started off great, but then by Sunday night it had all gone to hell and I munched all the way home yesterday. And not even stuff I necessarily like or wanted. My old binge switch was turned back on and it really scared me. I am trying to work through the whys, and I think I know, and I just need to figure out what to do about it. Right now my whole body is swollen and achy, which I hope is enough to keep me on the straight & narrow eating wise.

My poor baby Hazel (yes, my baby, not brother & SIL's ...lol) has an ear infection so she was cranky & didn't want anyone else except her mommy & daddy. But even cranky she is the sweetest baby ever, tied with her sister 11 years ago

After a hot, humid weekend, the high today will only be 82, and the air has a slight coolness to it. Can fall be here? I am burning a pumpkin candle and it smells

NicoleToHim - Welcome! 20 lbs by Christmas is a sensible, reachable goal.

FindingMe - I know what you mean about needing a vacation after returning from vacation. Getting back into the groove of real life can be difficult. I am so impressed at how you handled eating & exercise. My idea of a vacation is laying down poolside while cabana boys bring me fruity, frozen alcoholic drinks. Before my lupus diagnosis and having to stay out of the sun, that is how I spent wedding anniversaries. So the fact that you stayed on plan 99% of the time and freaking hiked every day is

handbells - Glad you're back! Hope all is good with your health.

Mick - Nice loss! I'm glad you recognized the obsessive thoughts, and did something about them before any damage was done, unlike moi. I considered a weekly CN but don't think it is the solution for me since I am such a slow loser I would never lose. But I really should have declared this weekend a free weekend when the obsessive thoughts started. Lesson (hopefully) learned.

Jess - I hope you feel better. That type of headache sounds just awful! Congrats on being 1.8 lbs down!!

Michelle - Hope you're not in too much pain
Dimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 12:00 PM   #575
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jessluvzbacon
Stats: 252/159.8/150
WOE: LCHF/NK
Start Date: June 1, 2014
Hey, all. Busy weekend, busy Monday with appts.
Not any help gotten from the rheumy appt yesterday. If you're in the mood to hear someone bellyache, there's more details in my journal. After spending over $4000 on drs, another "we don't know anything" isn't endearing.

I'm weary and procrastinating right now. I'm going to go workout and try to stop being a brat-baby about everything. Eating is on point though at least.

Wishing you all a wonderful day. I'll be back later when I get some more mental energy.

Journal:http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=884031
jessluvzbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:42 PM   #576
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FindingMe
Jenn - Good to see you. So sorry about the health issues!

Welcome Nicole! Best of luck with your goal. It looks like you are off to a great start.

Mick - glad you had a nice CN! Are you getting any cravings? I'm having some intense lately but I think it is just all the Hween candy every.where.I.look. Argh.

Dimply - if anyone needed a break from strictness it was definitely you! If I didn't take my one day a month I would completely lose it. I have a feeling that you'll bounce back 10 fold after any water gain whooshes away. And it will help with those nasty diet fatigue demons. Oh, we got a little of the taste of "Fall" too. I actually walked in the middle of the day Monday. *Gasp*. But all good things must come to an end as we are right back into the high 80s Thurs. Sigh. Hopefully it will still be less humid for a bit.

Jess - I feel you on money spent on doctors and in my case 3rd and 4th opinions just to get nowhere. The one thing you should feel good about is that you have gotten to and kept your weight in a reasonable "normal' range. Just imagine how bad it would be if you were still toting around that extra 100 pounds.

The scale has been nice to me but I'm waiting to see if it sticks before updating my stats.
FindingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 05:16 PM   #577
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Howdy howdy! Wow did we have some unseasonably warm weather today. 73. Awesome!!! I went digging through the tote of clothes I saved in other sizes. I found a pair of jeans that fits great one one a bit snug. Thats a plus as mine all look horrible.

I got to spend forever yesterday over fraud in my business checking account. Of course I get to wait ten days or so for it to be investigated. Someone did a BIG ACH withdrawl. GRRRR. Of course it overdrafted so they took money from business savings to cover it. I moved the rest of my $ since they cant lock or change the account number. I was not happy with an account with very predictable expenses they let this crap go through. I will be changing my business account also to our personal bank as they catch and stop anything that is questionable and contact you asap.

Todays eats:

sausage patties/cococnut mana

celery/ string cheese/ taco meat

eggs/ bacon/ tomato

I forgot to do yesterdays:

sausage

butter coffee

1/2 a chicken/

cheese stick

NICOLE nice to have you join us!!! Just add your number to our weigh in list. It might be a page back.

JENN Im glad your back. Sorry about the heath issue. I hope you are doing well.

DIMPLY I'm sorry to hear your baby is sick! I hope her poor ears feel better soon! Dont beat yourself up too bad over the off plan. You'll lose the bloat in a few days Im sure. You have a huge amount of self dicipline and 1 trip wont derail all your great work. I dont think your a slow loser at all. Your way ahead of me For me I just wont do anything I cant keep up. Im trying so hard to make this a WOL not a diet.Strict was seeming like a torture diet. I was bouncing around on strict low carb and this seems to be working fine so Im good for now. I might be 50 before I hit goal though! FALL and 82 made me giggle

JESS your so not being a brat baby. Not getting answers and help to feel better has to be super frustrating and disheartening. Your a superhero through it all with taking care of your tribe and still exercising.

FINDINGME Woo hoo on your scale being nice! Sending sticky vibes! Nope no cravings but Im having everything that I might want in an 8 hour period on Saturday. I did feel a little envious seeing dh eat Nutella off the spoon and told him he better save me some for Saturday. Giggling about your fall weather also. We have been in the 30s at night and its jacket weather So are you back in the swing of things being back home? You and Dimply are the dicipline queens!
Old 10-18-2017, 04:04 AM   #578
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

************** START -- CURRENT - 12/24 GOAL ---- OCT START

Mick................... 199.0........191 ............174 ............... 192.9
FindingMe........... 230.2........206 ............196 ............... 211.6
Dimply............... 198.5........175 ............163 ............... 176
Michelle.............. 220..........213.6 .........190 ............... 215.2
Jess................... 167.8........162 ............158 ............... 163.8

****Not Weighed in for end of Sept yet****
NightOwl............ 169.8........167.4 ..........144 ............... 167.4
Nanabell............. 241.3........230 ............210 ............... 230
RockinPeach........ 241.6........225.2 .........199 ............... 234.4
DebbieDowner..... 269...........257 ............170 ............... 257
PlanningVacay..... 211...........205 ............165 ............... 205
Handbells........... 228.6........224.2 ..........199 ............... 224.2

Last edited by FindingMe; 10-18-2017 at 04:13 AM..
Old 10-18-2017, 04:09 AM   #579
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Mick - That is terrible about the fraud stuff. I am one of the lucky ones that got hacked in the Equifax breach so I'm just waiting to have to deal with all that stuff. I've taken good care of my credit since my teens and I hate to see it ruined.

Your weather sounds divine! Everything is pretty much back to normal at home. All the usual family drama that drives me crazier than I would normally be. Life.

I think I've got all the travel water off now. As usual, I expected/should have lost more, but at least it is all new numbers. Lower than I've been since my 20's. Onederland, here I come!!!

Have a great day all!!!

Last edited by FindingMe; 10-18-2017 at 04:10 AM..
Old 10-18-2017, 05:37 AM   #580
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you, Dimply, FM, and Mick! Much better now. Life is still crazy, but you expect that with four kids. lol! Of course, with the health issues, plan went out the window and I'm just about where I started way back in August Back at it with a vengeance though! I'm a pound down since I weighed yesterday. Water, I know, but still nice to see!

Dimply- don't beat yourself up, hon! You are doing so great! I think we all need to treat ourselves every once in awhile. I truly think that in the long run it is good for you and helps keep you on track.

FM- You are doing fantastic! Onederland will be here before you know it!

Jess- *hugs* You're not being a brat-baby!

Mick- Oh yuck! Sorry to hear about the fraud! Hope you are able to get it sorted quickly!

Welcome, Nicole!

On the weather front, we are having slightly cooler than normal temps in the 60's right now, getting into the 40's at night. Towards the end of the week it is supposed to warm up into the low/mid 70's.

Last edited by handbells; 10-18-2017 at 05:38 AM..
Old 10-18-2017, 11:20 AM   #581
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the support ladies! Surprisingly, I am not beating myself up, but it was definitely a wake-up call. I was determined to get to overweight as opposed to obese before indulging, but my body/mind had other ideas. What made me mad is that I passed up what I wanted, then binged on stuff I didn't even necessarily like. Only me

I turned the heat on this morning to get the chill out of the air (71 indoors)! We will be in a slow climb to the mid-high 80s for the next few days then back to the low-mid 80s for the weekend into next week.

Mick - So sorry about the fraud, & hope you can get it straightened out quickly. Such a nightmare!

We won't get temps in the 30s until late December (if at all), and that means coats, hats, & scarves. We are wusses down here!

FindingMe - What a loss!!! WELL DESERVED!!! Onederland is just around the corner! Even if you expected more, it is a great loss, and TBH I don't put a whole lot of faith in calories in/out. Like you, I would be losing multiple pounds each week, and that's not happening. Unfortunately the calories in theory seems to hold true

jess - In no way are you a brat-baby. You are inspiring with all you do!

handbells - A pound is a pound IMO. The bloat's gotta go too, right?

Some pics:
1-3. Hazel trying lemon for the 1st time. Love the look she is giving her mom in the last one Too bad her cute Storm Trooper onesie is covered up; 4. My aunt cutting her cake; 5. Celebrating Friday the 13th with props from the photo booth 6. Beautiful Evelyn; 7. With my aunt's dog Ramon. Coolest little dog on the planet! He has a heart condition & was pronounced dead last month and resuscitated and has to have someone with him at all times, so he was at brunch Sunday. My sister told me that my shirt was too big & I told her to shut up (sisterly love..lol) but looks like she was right. I thought she just wanted me to give her the shirt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HazelLemon1.jpg (28.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg HazelLemon2.jpg (28.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg HazelLemon3.jpg (28.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg SuSu Cake.jpg (60.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg JasonJen.jpg (31.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg EvelynSmile.jpg (15.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg JenRamon.jpg (36.4 KB, 14 views)
Old 10-18-2017, 12:03 PM   #582
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

What a sweet little fur baby! And Hazel is precious! Is that you holding Ramon? You look fabulous!

Old 10-18-2017, 07:17 PM   #583
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

FINDINGME BIG congrats on the new number! You rock! DH , I am the kids are all in that big data breach too. GRRRR Sorry about the family drama

JENN Your back on track and that is all that counts. We are winning as long as we try so your good!

DIMPLY Fabulous pics!!! Both girls are adorable. That is your 70 year old aunt? Amazing. Speaking of amazing look how little you are and your little waist!!!

The bank called and I had go fill out one more form. Hope it resolves soon! I should have done leaves today when I got home. Nope I spent 4 hours on closets. What a waste of the sunny weather. However this morning I ripped the closet apart looking for something and it was a big mess.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:28 PM   #584
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

Oh yuck, Mick! At least you have clean closets! lol! Mine are on my long list of things to do!

Old 10-18-2017, 09:21 PM   #585
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbells View Post
What a sweet little fur baby! And Hazel is precious! Is that you holding Ramon? You look fabulous!
Thank you! Yes, that's me with Ramon, and also in the Friday the 13th mask. My dad thought I was Hannibal Lector when I put the mask on & asked me if I was eating fava beans & chianti Unfortunately Hazel wasn't her normal happy baby self due to her earache & fever

My closets have been getting cleared out by attrition as I pack clothes that I have grown out of away, but they still need lots of purging & organizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick6 View Post
DIMPLY Fabulous pics!!! Both girls are adorable. That is your 70 year old aunt? Amazing. Speaking of amazing look how little you are and your little waist!!!
I know - she looks great right? I mean, she's had work done, but still. My mom had that olive skin too, that stays young, but I unfortunately take after my Dutch/Irish dad. Glad you like the pics of my little loves. I think I must have been standing with my hip jutting out because I have no waist, but my upper torso is small compared to the rest of me so it probably gives that illusion.

I hope you can get the fraud issues resolved. I'm sorry that your whole family is affected.

today's eats: (I've had lunch the past couple of days to combat hunger & cravings)
B: coffee w/cream & Torani's
L: chili lime chicken burger w/sour cream
D: pork belly dipped in mayo & mustard; Greek salad
Old 10-19-2017, 05:43 AM   #586
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning!

Down a little bit this morning, so I'm good with that. I will update my stats in November.
A nice day today...only need to pick up DS15 and DD17 from after school activities. No one else has anything going on and there isn't anything going on tonight. Yeah!

Dimply- do you have a recipe for the chili lime chicken burger? It sounds amazing!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 10-19-2017, 06:51 AM   #587
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Thanks y’all!
I enjoy living vicariously with y’alls temps. Unlike, Dimply, no heat being used down here. Although, I would not be running the heat at 71 like some folks. HAH. The coolest my (inside) house got was 76 even with the whiff of 50's for the last 3 mornings and I’ve been trying not to run the AC but 78-79 (inside) at early evenings is just miserable to sleep in. So, AC will definitely be back on tonight. Late next week they are promising we’ll see some earth shattering 40’s, but I’ll believe it when I see it. Back to muggy/humid rainy-ness this weekend.

Jenn, congrats on the new pound down and the little more!

Mick – I, too, hope your fraud issues resolve soon! Bummer about all that hard work in the closets. Are you still enjoying your new position?

Dimply – Cute pix! You look mah-vah-lous, dah’lin!!! I love the Saints shirt. So many things I wanna comment on, but that cake really didn’t help my cravings. *pout* Gorgeous!!! And that kitchen, OMG! I don’t drink wine, but I am in love with those fancy kitchens and that fridge makes my “fancy” one look downright pathetic.

I’m enjoying having my own kitchen again. I actually bought a pork roast that was at an amazing price. I haven’t cooked one of those in ages so I hope I can make it turn out well. It has a ton of fat so that should make it extra tasty. I’m still trucking along with my calorie deficit challenge – 100% for 131 days now.

Have a great weekend!!!
Old 10-19-2017, 02:35 PM   #588
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Feeling not so bloated, but headachy and hungry. If this is the worst of the keto flu, I can manage. Staying off of the scale & no measuring until the EOM. However, if I go off plan before then, which I don't intend to, I will get on the scale for the reality check.

Except for being forecasted to hit almost 90 on Saturday, we are going to stay in the low 80s for highs all week. And overnight lows on Tuesday & Wednesday in the mid 50s. It's pretty early for these cooler temps, but the weather has been so wonky these past few months anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbells View Post
Dimply- do you have a recipe for the chili lime chicken burger? It sounds amazing!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Congrats on being down some more!

The chicken burgers are from Trader Joe's frozen section & they are delicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMe View Post
Thanks y’all!
Unlike, Dimply, no heat being used down here. Although, I would not be running the heat at 71 like some folks. HAH.

Dimply – Cute pix! You look mah-vah-lous, dah’lin!!! I love the Saints shirt. So many things I wanna comment on, but that cake really didn’t help my cravings. *pout* Gorgeous!!! And that kitchen, OMG! I don’t drink wine, but I am in love with those fancy kitchens and that fridge makes my “fancy” one look downright pathetic.
Hey, I uh, have a bad thyroid. Yeah, that's it Actually I really do, and it keeps me running cold, and I hate to be cold. DH & I compromise on 76 in the house at all times which I can live with, but I have been known to increase it to 78 when I'm home alone.

Sorry about the cake cravings. Like an idiot, I resisted which I know is one of the reasons I was out of control later in the weekend. Thanks for the compliment, and that shirt did not fit me during pre-season, and now it is even a tad too big. It can seem like no progress is being made, then all of a sudden it's a few months later & the changes are really there. Being patient sucks, but it can pay off. Dimply's pearls of wisdom for the day

You are doing great! 4.5 months of 100% compliance to a daily 1,000 calorie deficit is not easy, but you managed, even on vacation

The fridge is awesome!
Old 10-19-2017, 02:48 PM   #589
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

I will have to check! Thanks!

Old 10-20-2017, 09:48 AM   #590
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jessluvzbacon
Stats: 252/159.8/150
WOE: LCHF/NK
Start Date: June 1, 2014
Mick- Ugh on the fraud. That's just ridiculous. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with that. People...

Dimply- That baby is just too adorable. You are looking great but those clothes are too big. I'm cold all the time, too, no thyroid problems though, but hubby is not willing to adjust the temps. I just layer clothes, but I'm fine with that.

FindingMe- you are doing so great. It's inspiring how dedicated you are. I know it's discouraging when the scale just keeps messing around.

Handbells- four kids is barely-controlled chaos all the time. I had a friend who said that at 3 kids you become a referee, and with 4 you become a bouncer. I"m so sorry about your health issues and I do hope you are feeling better. Sorry about the setback, but you're back on track now and will get back to where you were soon.

I hope I didn't miss too much in my comments. I've been reading but just not had time to comment. It's been a crazy week. I hope Michelle is ok. I haven't seen her around here this week.

I have nothing good to report. As is my body's tendency, I have bounced back up 1.2lb. For no reason... Maybe next month I'll finally lose some more.
Just trying to not get depressed and do the thing. I've been cutting out one of the expensive meds as an experiment per the dr. All that's different is that the headaches have decreased a lot. I'm not going to try different expensive meds for months at a time (because it takes them months to start working if they do at all). It's $200/month for most of them. And no guarantee they'll actually work. NOPE. So suffer with things as they are, I shall. I'm still taking the 1 med that actually really does a tiny little something, so I can sleep without daily eye injuries. Other than that, it's just pray and deal with life as best I can. There is no cure for my condition. Medicine just doesn't know. It just galls me that I spent over $4000 for drs to tell me, "oops, I don't know. We don't know the answer and our shotgun guesses that will take countless months will bankrupt you. If we even find something that helps and we may not." We really aren't as technologically advanced as we think. Sigh...

I'll remain as upbeat as possible. What is is. I cannot change it. I'm already eating healthy and exercising. I can't do any more than that. The rest is up to God. And if he doesn't heal me, then I'm meant to suffer for some unknown reason. I'll just pray that it doesn't interfere in me fulfilling my purpose, which is to educate and raise these children into something exceptional. And pray that none of my children inherit this condition as I did. And that by the time they are grown, medicine gets a clue. Sorry, just talking this out, outloud.

Wishing you all a happy and wonderful weekend.

Journal:http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=884031
jessluvzbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:29 PM   #591
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Just a quick howdy! Ill catch up reading in the morning. All good here just busy and company
Old 10-21-2017, 10:16 AM   #592
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

Jess-you said a mouthful there! lol! There is always something going on or somewhere someone has to be Also,

FM-yeah for staying on track for your challenge!

Dimply-How are doing staying on plan?

Mick6-enjoy your company!

Down some more today, so happy about that. Not sure if I'll make my December goal (I had gained weight), but I'm certainly going to try!

Old 10-21-2017, 12:40 PM   #593
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

I was perfectly on plan for a few days then lost it again last night. And I had 2 kind of a-ha moments:
  • I realized that I (evidently) really wanted a piece of the cake that was at the birthday brunch that my sister had for her friend Sunday, and that all the gluten-free crackers & pistachios in the world were not going to fill that void. So I went to Whole Foods this morning and bought a piece of the cake. I ate about half and didn't want any more. So going forward, if I really feel the urge to eat something, I will eat it. It's going to require lots of trust in myself, but I really do think I will recognize the eat-now-or-binge-later feeling, since the urge I felt for that cake Sunday was definitely different than I have felt for things I have resisted all year long.
  • There is something about this time of year that makes me susceptible to binging. Don't know if it has to do with the fact that since my diet usually starts in January, by October I am over it, or that stores & restaurants start having holiday foods on menus and I am tempted. Like, why can't I enjoy the goodies too, you know? And then I start stressing about if I will stick to plan or not over the holidays, which sadly is a huge dilemma for me. I realized this when I got another e-mail about the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure being postponed from this month until January because of Harvey, and thought back to the many years I have participated in the race and how for at least the past 3-4 of them I was so uncomfortable because I had been eating a ton of crap.

Just my ramblings; we shall see what happens. But I really do not want to jeopardize all of the hard work I have done, so I just have to plow through making good choices and not let the scale &/or the tape measure defeat me. I may have to have DH hide both from me for a while, so I may not report weight updates. Just need a break from that. Besides, there's always the fit of my clothes to obsess about in case I miss it too much
Old 10-21-2017, 03:25 PM   #594
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

Dimply- Yeah for ah-ha moments! I have heard theories that people gain weight in the fall/winter because we, as humans, still feel the need to prepare our bodies for winter and store fat. You can do it!!

Old 10-22-2017, 05:39 AM   #595
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

I was up a little bit this bit morning, but I'm okay with it. I don't think I drank nearly enough yesterday. Super tired this morning as I didn't sleep well last night. Would love nothing more than to go back to bed, but I work Sunday School this morning. Maybe a nap later? lol

Have a great day!

Old 10-23-2017, 05:36 AM   #596
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Sorry to not get back here. We ended up with company all weekend plus had the party we were all at Sat night. Yesterday was a wasted day. I drank to much at the party ad felt like rubbish all day yesterday. Good thing Im very comfy with our guests as I had to keep leaving to be ill. UGH!!! I ended up with two carb days with soda and gluten free toast yesteday when stuff finally stayed down. My that was so not worth drinking! I just cant drink like a normal person does and not be sick.

I had no loss for the week when I weighed in Saturday. I was rather suprised because my belt went in a notch last week.

JENN Hope ya got your nap in! Im glad your not sweating the little blip up. It happens.

DIMPLY you have some very good realizations. I realized that subbing the low carb treats etc just doesnt do it for me and I eat way more over all and am not satistfied doing it. I get in the mentality of " I should eat every off plan food in site because I will never ever get it again". Silly but true when I try to be the strictest. I figure we are practicing to keep this off for the rest of our lives and life is going to happen. You've got this!

JESS a big huge cyber hug at you!!! Thats sounds so frustrating. I pray they find something to make you more comfortable or your body can heal its self some how! You comment about being a bouncer had my almost spit my coffee out laughing!

FINDINGME yep still enjoying it. So much to learn yet. So how was the pork? Im glad your enjoying having your kitchen again When upper 70s would be too hot to sleep for sure!!! Great job on the deficit!

MICHELLE and GAIL I hope all it well!
Old 10-23-2017, 11:16 AM   #597
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

I was sick all day yesterday - chills, fever, aches, and When I got sick the first time at about 3 AM I figured it was my body rebelling against my bad eating, but when I woke up a few hours later, feverish & achy, I knew it was a bug. Still achy & tired, but no more nausea thank goodness. I sipped Crystal Light iced tea yesterday & today, but am going to try some coffee soon.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:09 PM   #598
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

Down a little today

Mick6-just because the scale didn't move, doesn't mean you didn't lose inches Go by the belt!

Dimply- hope you are feeling better soon!

Old 10-24-2017, 05:53 AM   #599
handbells
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning!

I woke up to a small woosh this morning! Don't think it will stick, but I'll take it while it's here!

I have a meeting this morning and have to pick up three kids from after school activities this afternoon (one at 5, one at 5:30, and one at 6:30). Other than that, not much going on. Hope to be motivated to get some things done around here!

Have a great day!

Old 10-24-2017, 09:13 AM   #600
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Hi all!

This is a pre-post-post. I'm still in the fight. The scale is bouncy within the same one pound no matter what I try so I just gotta practice patience. Should be my middle name by now. I'm debating the whole daily weighing again but being so close to such a huge milestone for me I'm terrified of missing the second it happens. Because life is going to magically change from that dumb ONE number.

Every time I have started a post I get off on a rant about my cravings and journey to find a substitute or something else that is happening and then I get sidetracked before I can finish. So, this is my commitment to get back in here as soon as I get on the computer to catch up with you all.