mykneesareback
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down
WOE: exercise and finger crossing
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
TUESDAY’S ROLL CALL, OCT. 24

Good Night, friends.

Off to sleep, let’s hope so, for all of us!

Still biding my time.........
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2017, 10:11 AM   #2
Begete
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: Restart 2/16/14 171/157.4/130, 2/2/15 166.6/163.6
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Took two asperin and 2 xanax last night, and slept all night long til almost 8:30 this morning. I hate doing that. Xanax is very addicting but I was in such a frenzy.

First, I e-mailed our cat sitter and she still hasn't replied. My fear is she will not show up when we are supposed to leave for our trip a week from Saturday....just a bad feeling.

Second, I measured our carry on bags. The bags themselves are within Lufthansa's guidelines, but the handle and wheels make them 3 inches too tall. So we researched how strict Lufthansa was, and it's a crap shoot. Many people say they are among the strictest of airlines. and we simply do not want to spend any extra money on luggage to buy new ones because we do not travel as much anymore. So we are going to see if our carry on stuff fits into backpacks today - very old ratty looking backpacks....always something....
Old 10-24-2017, 11:22 AM   #3
ocali
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ocali
First time this year that I have my slider open to let in the cooler air. It's supposed to be about 50 degrees tomorrow morning. Then back to the 80's..
Old 10-24-2017, 11:35 AM   #4
Liblady
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Liblady
Stats: 110 lbs. 4'11
WOE: nothing definite
Start Date: May '11
Me too Julie. Gonna' get cool for a day, ha

Extra chorus practice this afternoon, then out tonight to a political meeting with a group of friends.

Hives seem to have changed a bit...........basically from about 11AM till 3AM I'm hive free. Just that darn 3AM time is when they really start up. I'll take it for now. Obviously not sleeping well, grrrr.

Babette, backpacks are "hippie" looking you'll fit right in.
Liblady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:52 AM   #5
mykneesareback
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down
WOE: exercise and finger crossing
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Julie, nice to let fresh air in, finally! My slider is open part way, too. Clear the place out.

Babette, I sure hope the pet sitter is just out shopping or something, goodness me, I’d be nervous, too. It’s a bit late to find someone else. How does it look to use those older backpacks, are they comfortable to wear? Dang, that would be the pits to have to buy new stuff. I would not have proper luggage to fly to Europe, either. But I still have my red Amelia Earhart luggage from 1997 and 1968, lol.

It’s really windy today, loudly windy, the dogs won’t leave me alone, as if the noise scares them. They act afraid to go out, because the tree branches out back are noisy and swaying.

Hi Ginny, just saw you! How weird about the hive timing, gee whiz! Enjoy your chorus practice.

Still biding my time.........

Last edited by mykneesareback; 10-24-2017 at 11:54 AM..
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:54 AM   #6
ocali
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ocali
Begete, don't the handles retract, as mine do? I hope so.
Old 10-24-2017, 12:35 PM   #7
Loretta V
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Loretta V
Stats: 140/119/120
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: July 2001/ Low Carb Friends 9/2001
We have had a cool down plus a lot of wind showed up. Makes it just plain "chilly".
Possible frost later in the week.

I usually sleep all night except to use the potty at least once. I go right back to sleep. I follow a routine, in bed early and up early in the am. Just a habit I guess. Seems like I cannot stay awake after 9 pm no matter what. I look forward to the nights rest.

Ginny well at least the hives have a schedule now. Sure hope that shot will do its job. Do they itch?

Begete try Julie's idea. IT does seem like the handles would retract in some sort of way. Hope the "cat sitter" gets in touch. How long will you be gone?
Maybe her email service is down.

WE are having nice visit with a gal that used to be at our church and has since moved up north of Chicago to be near her daughters. Her husband died several years ago.
My friend and her both are big talkers. We are all so different. Going over for supper tonight.

Maintaining 118/122 **** 15 YEARS
WHEREVER YOU ARE - BE ALL THERE!
BarbCO 4-15-2007
OLD WISE ONE
Jezzie 4-23-2012
Loretta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #8
Begete
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: Restart 2/16/14 171/157.4/130, 2/2/15 166.6/163.6
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
It's not the handles. It's the wheels. Anyhow, we found two old tote bags that zip, and we are going to take them. The Rick Steves carry on suitcases that meet European measurements cost over $120!! No way!

The cat sitter finally e-mailed and we are still on....Am I just panicked about leaving my babies or is my intuition telling me not to?