Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 231/225/180 @5'9"tall and 61 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 til 12/11 then JUDD til 7/4/14...
Start Date: Low carb/ Higher protein some adf maybe 10/15/15
I've been everywhere, Man!

Anyone remember the Johny Cash song?? That's how I feel right now! I'm in between trips again. I've "been every where" -Escondido - Tahoe - Hawaii - Seattle - Florida and now 2 more trips coming....

We got back from Florida. It turned out to be an awesome time with DH's family. When I was in Florida I was somehow still on Hawaii time. That's a 6 hour difference.

Eventually it balanced out and now I'm back on California time.

I thought I only had one more trip -- to Monterey Bay (which I love, love, love) but my BFF called this morning and ask me to join her in San Diego for a girlfriend week the day after I get back from Monterey. Yikes.

So, I have to pack for 2 back-to-back trips with only half a day in between. I decided to pack one suitcase that should get me by for both weeks if I find time/place to do laundry and recycle everything.

Good News: JUDD works! I had fully intended to stick to strict rotations in Florida, but after a few days fell off the wagon. By the end of that 8 day trip I had gained 4 pounds. (That was after the Hawaii trip where I only had 2 good DDs to knock off that lovely vacation gain! Whew! Glad it worked!)

After the first good post-Florida DD I was back down 3 and the other # came back off on the second DD. Yay JUDD!!!

Bad News: I'm a bit travel weary. Ya think??? And, I have abandoned any type of exercise program. My new plaid shorts button, but the waist band is very tight. I'm taking them with me anyway because the hotel in Monetery has a lovely fitness room, plus a wonderful walkway along the ocean and I hope to drop some inches.

It's not my imagination. I have gained some fat according to my tape measure and my body monitor scale which measures fat%. DANG!!! Double DANG!

I mostly see it in my underarm fat and waist. Now I have an "inches off" goal and want to work towards some serious baggy butt syndrome!

I've been reading some posts while doing laundry and it feels good to always be able to come home to JUDD and my Budds!

Hopefully when I get back from San Diego (where BFF and I will be celebrating her birthday with champagne, meals out and various adult bevereges coupled with laziness) it will be time to settle in to a great JUDD routine and more WL successes.

Today is a DD and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Who knew that could be true??

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote