Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!
Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 194/166 GOAL.5'9 50Years young
WOE: Atkins 2/20/17
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Certain Carbs~

Well i have figured out with the help of my friends that my recent failure at "maintance" was i figured i could eat things i dont normally eat IE Bread and more bread and Breaded items and Deep fryied breaded items .. Can you see a pattern here?? I am a Bread addict
Well What i had been eating prior to the weight gain was one slice of whole wheat type bread only once a week.. And i thought i was safe to just now eat as i felt.. That also included my newest addiction to Sweetpotatoe french fries diped in TONS of (sugar) Catsup.. So heres what I LEARNED...
1) Carbs are soo yummy! And i have no disapline when it comes to eating them in moderation..

2) By eating these items for (my body) This put on water weight which i am battling to get off now.. but also .. this lead to number 3.

3) Hunger!!! By consuming the items i have for long not eatenn i now woke up the monster that lives with in.. Wow was that hard to shut off!

4) Headaches were back.. not had one in so many months WOW i almost forgot what they felt like.

So Back to eating cleaner for me.. My body seams to not want to funtion well on tons of ketsup and breaded foods.. it was fun for a while, but.. now i am back in the program.. on track eating right ( at least for my body)
Scale is finally moving in the right direction agin.. and a day of fats seam to reset my hunger clock agin. So thank full just works the way it does.. but for me.. no processed foods and breaded items seam to be what my body funtions best on.. Just wanted to share today so i can remember how i flet and what happend if i ever decide to just have a "free for all" time again~

Much love to all~ and Have a happy JUDDD journey~

1991 Highest Weight 296#
1995 Low Fat 190#
2012 225#Job change.
2012 lost 60# on JUDDD. 166 N Lw
2015 185# Depression.
4/1/2015 NK new Woe. @ 185
My whole life has been a battle BUT I always get back up when it knocks me down.. Never give up!!!
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote