Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,553
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Scaring off the weight in October

Hoping that this month is better than the last 2 weeks!
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2017, 03:31 PM   #2
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Hey Bratty! Thanks for the new thread. Scaring off the weight.. love it!!

I am doing ok with 'stricter' today. I fasted til lunch then had lean turkey breast and a little bit of leftover broasted chicken. Early dinner just now was 2 turkey brats.

I have huge temptation daily to reach into the can of nuts and grab a handful, have a Quest bar, or have some Arctic Zero. Oh yeah, and those Quest chips. It's like giving myself a little vacation when I leave work, go to the gas station, and buy a bag. Of chips.. not weed. LOL. These are the things I'm trying to avoid and what I mean about 'getting strict.' I'm probably not as strict with lowering the fat as I could/should be, but when I keep the goodies at bay it works for me. I think they're ok to have on weekends, but I've been doing it daily and that needs to stop if I ever hope to see 120.

I have been good so far today and have not given in to my thoughts and urges (just get a Quest bar). It's like I do it to reward myself... especially today when I am working a very long double shift. I saw clients til 3 p.m. my last assessment I think my eyes were sorta glazing over. I had to come home and decompress a bit before the evening session. My co-worker went to Paris (lucky!!) for 2 weeks so this week and next I will be doing both morning and evening group -- as well as appts in between. The paycheck will be nice, but I'm going to be good and crispy by then.

Anyway, I feel tired now... drinking coffee late in the day but oh well, if that's the worst of it - so be it. I will probably not eat until bedtime and maybe have a HB egg then.

Hope you're all having successful days!
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147

Last edited by deanslist; 10-02-2017 at 03:33 PM..
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:16 PM   #3
icandoit
Junior LCF Member
 
icandoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 58
Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/189.8/150 Female 5’ 7'
Hey everyone. Love the new group name. I just had chicken breast today and 1/2 gallon of water. I should have started drinking my water earlier because I need a gallon! I forgot to weight myself but the weight in my stats is not correct 🙈🙈
icandoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:06 AM   #4
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
I was very pleased with how my day went yesterday. I ended at 1190 cals and 15 carbs. I stayed away from my little packaged no-nos. When I got home from work, the temptation was strong to have some arctic zero, but I had lean turkey instead for a snack and just went to bed.

So, one day under my belt, lol. Onto day two. Today looks much like yesterday.. work til mid afternoon, break, then return to work for 6-9 group. I am feeling pretty good today and hoping to make it to Friday before I break down and eat a Quest bar

Something cool to share - I mentioned this in my journal, but my sister-in-law's sister and her husband appeared on Shark Tank on Sunday night, it was the season opener and they got an investor for their chip company called Jackson's Honest Chips. So exciting!

Sadly, their son died of a rare neurological disorder in August of this year. He was only 16. They'd started the company a while back while experimenting with foods for him. The chips are made with coconut oil and they're big proponents of the ketogenic diet and saturated fats.

Anyway, I didn't even get to watch because we were at DH's thing Sunday night, so I will have to find it online!
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147

Last edited by deanslist; 10-03-2017 at 06:12 AM..
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:16 AM   #5
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 810
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/213.6/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
I was very pleased with how my day went yesterday. I ended at 1190 cals and 15 carbs. I stayed away from my little packaged no-nos. When I got home from work, the temptation was strong to have some arctic zero, but I had lean turkey instead for a snack and just went to bed.

So, one day under my belt, lol. Onto day two. Today looks much like yesterday.. work til mid afternoon, break, then return to work for 6-9 group. I am feeling pretty good today and hoping to make it to Friday before I break down and eat a Quest bar

Something cool to share - I mentioned this in my journal, but my sister-in-law's sister and her husband appeared on Shark Tank on Sunday night, it was the season opener and they got an investor for their chip company called Jackson's Honest Chips. So exciting!

Sadly, their son died of a rare neurological disorder in August of this year. He was only 16. They'd started the company a while back while experimenting with foods for him. The chips are made with coconut oil and they're big proponents of the ketogenic diet and saturated fats.

Anyway, I didn't even get to watch because we were at DH's thing Sunday night, so I will have to find it online!
That is amazing and they are made with coconut oil? How cool is that. Shark tank is not for the weak, I can't even imagine the grilling they get that doesn't make the tape.

Is there something amazing in those quest bars? Girl, step away from the quest!

Down almost another lb. so glad it's finally moving again. I looked at my tracker and I've been virtually at a standstill since the 19th. So I think it was definitely a plateau coupled with the time of month I can't lose anyways! Probably lost inches I should go try on some pants....

Last edited by MichelleHu; 10-03-2017 at 08:18 AM..
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:24 PM   #6
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
That is amazing and they are made with coconut oil? How cool is that. Shark tank is not for the weak, I can't even imagine the grilling they get that doesn't make the tape.

Is there something amazing in those quest bars? Girl, step away from the quest!

Down almost another lb. so glad it's finally moving again. I looked at my tracker and I've been virtually at a standstill since the 19th. So I think it was definitely a plateau coupled with the time of month I can't lose anyways! Probably lost inches I should go try on some pants....
Eh, idk what's amazing about them, I guess we all have our vices and little pet cheats. So far so good today!
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:26 PM   #7
betterthanever
Major LCF Poster!
 
betterthanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,401
Gallery: betterthanever
Stats: 265/165...165/155
WOE: Atkins/fasting
Start Date: Feb 2014
Can someone tell me where to find that chicken crust pizza recipe? I think you said it was made with egg whites and not with cheese. Cheese is not something I can do very much, even on regular low carb. Slows down my system...or plugs it up... whatever. Anyway, I'd love to have that pizza crust recipe.
__________________
100 lbs lost!
betterthanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:58 AM   #8
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 810
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/213.6/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Better ~ I found it on Pinterest. But it's all over if you google it. Really I think it's very versatile and you can change it up however to suit your needs. Not sure you even need the cheese. Maybe some parm if you can use that would help the egg as a binder. But I don't think it's necessary at all. I didn't do measuring but know I had about 2.5 lbs of chicken and I put in 4 eggs, not just the whites and the cheese I just dumped in but had to be at least 2 cups. But that made 1 cookie sheet size crust and 2 round cake pan size. And mine should have been thinner, I'm sure I could have gotten another cake pan size out of it. I added spices, I had some mixture of "Italian seasoning" hanging around I've been trying to get rid of and dumped 2 big spoonfuls of that in. Honestly I would leave out the cheese and go for it. Let me know how it turns out cause with the cheese on top I don't need it in the crust too.

Dean ~ sorry did I say that wrong? About the quest bars? I was trying to be funny. You have done so awesome I know your pretty much in maintenance, I'm sure you can have a quest bar when it strikes you. But I really was curious, are they really good? I've never had one.

Bratty and Ican ~ how ya doin?

Did potatos all day then had a piece of the leftover pizza for dinner. Today all potatos. I like this, it's working and I don't feel deprived.... till I change it up again. Rock steady on the scale this morn. That's good wild fluctuations drive me batty.

Last edited by MichelleHu; 10-04-2017 at 09:02 AM..
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:28 PM   #9
betterthanever
Major LCF Poster!
 
betterthanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,401
Gallery: betterthanever
Stats: 265/165...165/155
WOE: Atkins/fasting
Start Date: Feb 2014
Oh, that's the same pizza crust recipe I've used before. I was hoping there was something without cheese, cuz I just don't want to consume that much cheese. Maybe I'll try it w/o and see how it binds.
So, I fasted 24 hours Monday, and ate Stillmans Tuesday. This morning I was down 2 lbs! I'm going to try to combine fasting 2-3 times a week with Stillmans and see if I can get this weight moving! The fasting was really not that hard--more a mental thing. Showed me I was still using food to de-stress. Sigh. I don't know how I'll get over that!
__________________
100 lbs lost!
betterthanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:07 PM   #10
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Better ~ I found it on Pinterest. But it's all over if you google it. Really I think it's very versatile and you can change it up however to suit your needs. Not sure you even need the cheese. Maybe some parm if you can use that would help the egg as a binder. But I don't think it's necessary at all. I didn't do measuring but know I had about 2.5 lbs of chicken and I put in 4 eggs, not just the whites and the cheese I just dumped in but had to be at least 2 cups. But that made 1 cookie sheet size crust and 2 round cake pan size. And mine should have been thinner, I'm sure I could have gotten another cake pan size out of it. I added spices, I had some mixture of "Italian seasoning" hanging around I've been trying to get rid of and dumped 2 big spoonfuls of that in. Honestly I would leave out the cheese and go for it. Let me know how it turns out cause with the cheese on top I don't need it in the crust too.

Dean ~ sorry did I say that wrong? About the quest bars? I was trying to be funny. You have done so awesome I know your pretty much in maintenance, I'm sure you can have a quest bar when it strikes you. But I really was curious, are they really good? I've never had one.

Bratty and Ican ~ how ya doin?

Did potatos all day then had a piece of the leftover pizza for dinner. Today all potatos. I like this, it's working and I don't feel deprived.... till I change it up again. Rock steady on the scale this morn. That's good wild fluctuations drive me batty.
Oh it's ok.. lol.. I know some ppl don't like them at all, but to me they taste like a nice, dense, chewy brownie. Lots of fiber and low carb. (But still a Frankenfood, lol)
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 01:50 PM   #11
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member
 
MichelleHu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan's U.P.
Posts: 810
Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/213.6/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
My tooth is just raging but they are pulling it tomorrow so one more day. The pain pills still haven't let me spend any time in the bathroom, 5 days now? And I realized with a back tooth pulled on each side of my mouth tomorrow there's no way I'm going to be able to eat dd2's birthday dinner Saturday, plus I'm probably going to be still on pain pills for after the pulling so good luck that goofy here will make this meal like it's supposed to be made. Hopefully I can eat moms cake it will be nice and soft, good grief! I got so fed up last night watching my weight go up do to no bathroom and water retention from the pills I sucked on chocolate and then jalapeño cheetos. I'm gonna have eggs for dinner but until my issues are resolved I'm doing what I want within reason. That's life right?
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 02:58 PM   #12
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
My tooth is just raging but they are pulling it tomorrow so one more day. The pain pills still haven't let me spend any time in the bathroom, 5 days now? And I realized with a back tooth pulled on each side of my mouth tomorrow there's no way I'm going to be able to eat dd2's birthday dinner Saturday, plus I'm probably going to be still on pain pills for after the pulling so good luck that goofy here will make this meal like it's supposed to be made. Hopefully I can eat moms cake it will be nice and soft, good grief! I got so fed up last night watching my weight go up do to no bathroom and water retention from the pills I sucked on chocolate and then jalapeño cheetos. I'm gonna have eggs for dinner but until my issues are resolved I'm doing what I want within reason. That's life right?
Ah sorry about your teeth. That sounds horribleI had two abcessed molars back in the 1990's and getting them pulled was the only option because I let it get so bad. I feel like there's not much I hate more than tooth pain. Just try to do what you can to survive and get back on the horse when you're feeling better!
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:03 PM   #13
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Going pretty good today dietwise-- other than being completely fried from work. Doing the doubles is just too much... especially when it's group. It's just too draining. This week I've been doing my own three hour group in the morning, then appts and meetings with my intern in the afternoon - and then another 3 hours of group in the evening. Today I kept getting zillions of voice messages with various client problems... I could tell I was getting really maxed out. I am glad I was able to get away for a couple of hours this afternoon but I have to go back tonight. I'll only work til noon tomorrow so that is good. And then the weekend.. Finally!

The diet has been good.. no Quest bars, chips, or other goodies. I'll weigh in tomorrow. Mostly I've been eating eggs, lean turkey, and leftover grilled meat from last weekend which was turkey brats and burgers. Still too high fat but whatever. I'm doing my best.

Hmmm...what else. I dunno. We are giving a talk at church this Sunday. Looking forward to that. Otherwise I will have to do this same schedule next week and then my co-worker will return and I can take a few days off.

The workouts have been good. I think I've completed 22 Piyos. I'm also running a couple of times per week. I do believe my core is a lot stronger. In the past I could barely do a plank for 10 seconds and I'd be shaking like I was about to collapse. Well, I'm not doing that anymore.. I can tell my body is leaner and stronger. So that is good.

Hope you're all doing well... come back and visit and chat sometime!
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #14
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Well..hello. Is anybody out there? I need some action and interaction lol. I started a 40 day no cheat Stillman challenge today. 40 days will take me to my birthday on 11/15.

Anyone care to join me?
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #15
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,374
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
I will jump in tomorrow with my version of stills. I know 40 days is too much for me to commit to but I'd love to hang out! Hopefully we can all get back in here!

Melissa -What is your talk going to be about at church on Sunday?
__________________
Refuse to quit!



http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 05:10 PM   #16
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
I will jump in tomorrow with my version of stills. I know 40 days is too much for me to commit to but I'd love to hang out! Hopefully we can all get back in here!

Melissa -What is your talk going to be about at church on Sunday?
Hey Jeanie so good to see you! Yes I may be biting off more than I can chew with the 40 days lol. We will see.

We are involved in a marriage ministry at church with people experiencing problems in their marriages- we lead a small group for 10 weeks in the spring- this fall
we are doing a talk about building the bond and communication
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147

Last edited by deanslist; 10-06-2017 at 05:11 PM..
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 05:26 AM   #17
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,374
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
Good luck with your new group Melissa, sounds enjoyable and probably is good for your own marriage as well

Sipping my go juice and reminding myself that I WILL get back on track today!! Plan is to eat stills but with ff yogurt and start up a short pilates routine a couple of days a week. DH and I will continue our morning 2 mile walks

Still waiting for Kinsley to be born. She is having what appears to be back labor but no progress
__________________
Refuse to quit!



http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:41 AM   #18
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,374
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
Michelle
Sorry to hear about you're tooth
__________________
Refuse to quit!



http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:52 AM   #19
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
Good luck with your new group Melissa, sounds enjoyable and probably is good for your own marriage as well

Sipping my go juice and reminding myself that I WILL get back on track today!! Plan is to eat stills but with ff yogurt and start up a short pilates routine a couple of days a week. DH and I will continue our morning 2 mile walks

Still waiting for Kinsley to be born. She is having what appears to be back labor but no progress
Hi Jeanie! Glad to have you back! I love the go juice! I slept in today and haven't even had my first cup yet.

Yes it is good for us as a couple..we've been doing it four years now and it always brings us to a new level in our relationship. DH did not want to do it at first because small groups and public speaking are not his thing(s), but he has grown to like it

Today we'll be spending a lot of time preparing for our talk. It's a gray rainy day here so it's a good day to be inside.

Yesterday went well- I ended at 1208 cals and 39 carbs. My food was lean turkey, eggs, and tuna (bleh). The carbs were from FF half and half and my numerous pieces of sugar free gum. I did a 40 min Piyo workout in the evening.

I will check back later!
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147

Last edited by deanslist; 10-07-2017 at 07:54 AM..
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:35 PM   #20
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,374
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
Chicken and a hard boiled eggs so far today. Chicken was overly seasoned with garlic powder and killed my appetite!
__________________
Refuse to quit!



http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #21
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
Chicken and a hard boiled eggs so far today. Chicken was overly seasoned with garlic powder and killed my appetite!
Whatever works!! I had chicken, turkey and tuna today..ending the day at 1150 cals and 26 carbs. I only chewed one stick of gum today!
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:32 PM   #22
betterthanever
Major LCF Poster!
 
betterthanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,401
Gallery: betterthanever
Stats: 265/165...165/155
WOE: Atkins/fasting
Start Date: Feb 2014
I blew it today. Praying I'll get right on track tomorrow. I did fasting this week Mon Wed Fri. Don't know yet if I lost...I was going down and up all week, and then got off track today. I'll try this again this week, and go back to Stillmans if it doesn't work. My concern with Stillmans is that I was only eating about 600-800 Cal/day. I'm worried that will make my metabolism slow down.
__________________
100 lbs lost!
betterthanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:25 AM   #23
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanever View Post
I blew it today. Praying I'll get right on track tomorrow. I did fasting this week Mon Wed Fri. Don't know yet if I lost...I was going down and up all week, and then got off track today. I'll try this again this week, and go back to Stillmans if it doesn't work. My concern with Stillmans is that I was only eating about 600-800 Cal/day. I'm worried that will make my metabolism slow down.
Don't beat yourself up, better! You've been doing so awesome. Three days of fasting is amazing!
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:45 AM   #24
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Good morning! Feeling good today. Didn't weigh but might a bit later. I have 2 solid days under my belt. I didn't work out last night because DH and I were working on our presentation for several hours- I also spent 3 hours putting together a slide show.

Off to church now and then our talk is ar 1230. I will stop back later.
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:04 AM   #25
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,374
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanever View Post
I blew it today. Praying I'll get right on track tomorrow. I did fasting this week Mon Wed Fri. Don't know yet if I lost...I was going down and up all week, and then got off track today. I'll try this again this week, and go back to Stillmans if it doesn't work. My concern with Stillmans is that I was only eating about 600-800 Cal/day. I'm worried that will make my metabolism slow down.
Are you doing water only fasts? Hope you can get back on track easily
__________________
Refuse to quit!



http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:06 AM   #26
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,374
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Good morning! Feeling good today. Didn't weigh but might a bit later. I have 2 solid days under my belt. I didn't work out last night because DH and I were working on our presentation for several hours- I also spent 3 hours putting together a slide show.

Off to church now and then our talk is ar 1230. I will stop back later.
Hope it goes well in your group today I made it through my first day but I cheated a little by adding s/f choc chips to my yogurt. I needed crunch
__________________
Refuse to quit!



http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:09 AM   #27
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
Hope it goes well in your group today I made it through my first day but I cheated a little by adding s/f choc chips to my yogurt. I needed crunch
I know what ya mean. I struggle with that all the time. Like I'm not really hungry but I want 'something.' Mostly in the evening. That's when I really want nuts. I can't believe I've stayed away for 2 days.. lol
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:50 PM   #28
AsmallerME
Major LCF Poster!
 
AsmallerME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,071
Gallery: AsmallerME
Stats: 297/288/199
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/20/16
Hey ladies. I'm going to start stills on Wednesday. I am doing regular LC now but not losing. Too much dairy and calories. I'm waiting until a big work obligation is over on Tuesday before I add in something new. I've done stillmans before - a long time ago! I remember it being hard but motivating.

Keep it up everyone! See you in a few days! !
__________________
Amber
AsmallerME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:09 AM   #29
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,374
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
Hi Amber! Looking forward to you joining us

I am allowing too many extras and therefore not losing much. Need to stop that!

Grandaughter still not here, mom is 41 weeks and 1 day pregnant! False alarm last night they sent her home.

Hope everyone has a great day. Day 2 of rain here, blech.
__________________
Refuse to quit!



http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:23 AM   #30
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
deanslist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 3,659
Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Hi Amber! Welcome! Looking forward to having you join.

Jeanie, I can't believe you are still waiting!

My weekend went pretty well. I had two really good days and then Sat night I had a few nuts, but I measured them, so that's an improvement. I just can't be hardcore on the weekends, guys! Yesterday I was good and fasted til after our presentation about 2 pm (I did have some carbs from FF creamer and lots of gum). They had a bunch of goodies at church naturally- cookies, chips and huge raised chocolate donuts and man did they look delicious but I didn't partake. I waited til I got home and had 2 turkey burgers and then for dinner I had eggs.

DH made strawberry shortcake for dessert so while the fam was eating that, I had some Greek yogurt with a few nuts sprinkled in. Not perfect, but I'm pretty happy about how I handled the weekend. Yesterday cals were 1650 and carbs 63 but I usually go a little higher on Sundays and I think i just need the mental break so I'm going to keep doing that.

I think I'm going to fast til afternoon today and then weigh in to see where I'm at.
__________________
My Journals:

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147

Last edited by deanslist; 10-09-2017 at 06:26 AM..
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2017 Netrition, Inc. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Netrition, Inc.