Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 09-13-2017, 05:11 PM   #121
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Protein Power, mod fat and low carb
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Pretty good day so far! I got out of work at 2, ran a few errands, went home and got the Piyo workout in, then hit the gym and ran 1.5 miles. Hb eggs for breakfast, turkey for lunch, broasted chicken for dinner shortly here-and then jet off to Bible study.
Hope everyone has a great night.

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2017, 04:36 AM   #122
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Dropped a pound. My Bible study with the ladies starts today and with it the weekly lunches. I'll find something on the menu that is on plan. I have NO desire to go off right now. This keeps up and I may not go off in 2 weeks.

Hope everyone had a great day. I will check back in later.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:08 AM   #123
betterthanever
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: betterthanever
Stats: 265/165...165/155
WOE: Atkins/fasting
Start Date: Feb 2014
I am just passed my 2-1/2 week mark now, and am stalling and feeling discouraged. I finally went down upon the other day, but it came right back on so I've been at a standstill for 6 days now. Dh posted a picture of me at a wedding this summer, and oh my goodness I look like I was absolutely poured into my dress it was so tight. I am feeling my clothes looser now, and I'm fitting better into some things that were awfully tight a couple weeks ago. I have to keep my focus on that and not get discouraged. I packed something different in my lunch today, and will actually get home from work in time to have dinner at home so I'm planning a higher fat day today so that I don't go off plan completely.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:03 AM   #124
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/213.6/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Dropped a pound. My Bible study with the ladies starts today and with it the weekly lunches. I'll find something on the menu that is on plan. I have NO desire to go off right now. This keeps up and I may not go off in 2 weeks.

Hope everyone had a great day. I will check back in later.
You are in the zone, and there's no better place to be! Ride that wave for all it's worth, right in to the home stretch even!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanever View Post
I am just passed my 2-1/2 week mark now, and am stalling and feeling discouraged. I finally went down upon the other day, but it came right back on so I've been at a standstill for 6 days now. Dh posted a picture of me at a wedding this summer, and oh my goodness I look like I was absolutely poured into my dress it was so tight. I am feeling my clothes looser now, and I'm fitting better into some things that were awfully tight a couple weeks ago. I have to keep my focus on that and not get discouraged. I packed something different in my lunch today, and will actually get home from work in time to have dinner at home so I'm planning a higher fat day today so that I don't go off plan completely.
That darn scale, especially when you can feel the difference! Higher fat has saved many the day on stillmans, that's for sure. You know it will show up on the scale suddenly, it can't hold out forever. Even a bit higher fat day might be just the thing! We've all seen it happen!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:13 AM   #125
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Did not sleep well, so whatever I accomplish today will be amazing. Down the rest of the water bloat and a few more ounces to boot. Happy with that. Had a weird stomach upset all night, not an ache or a sick to stomach but it clearly was just not happy. Still have some this morn. Hoping just too many coffee days. I'll give it a rest, I have had like 4-5 coffee days in a row, I rarely do that, cause of it upsetting my stomach always.

All new loss territory from here, as long as I can stay on. Adding a higher fat day like better is doing if I think I'm losing it. Thats the plan! I'm following Bratty around, you've done it girlfriend stuck to your goal this month. Proud of ya! Gonna take me a bit longer to get that clean month in but that's okay, just gotta do it right?,!
Old 09-14-2017, 11:37 AM   #126
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Got the shelves pulled out of closet and the baseboards removed from both sides. Made a plan with gramma great for her to take miss Violet on Saturday morning then I'm busting through a wall. Dd1 is off that day too so I'm hoping with the 2 of us we can do it pretty quick and get it cleaned up all before Violet needs to come home for nap time. DH will supervise and help get us started, lend some muscle if needed but dd1 and I were the ones that pretty much gutted the whole cottage so I'm pretty confident in our abilities. DH will probably do the stud removal.

Now I'm going to rest till Violet finds me! Stomach still bothering me. Maybe it has to do with that weird bug I had the other day? Keeping busy is keeping me out of the kitchen that's for sure...
Old 09-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #127
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Great day. I got a bun-less burger for lunch. It did have blue cheese and a little mushrooms and onion. SO yummy. I will count it as my one indulgent thing for the week.

We have a homecoming parade to get to. Will check in later tonight or tomorrow morning!
Old 09-15-2017, 04:21 AM   #128
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning! 123.8 today -- YIPPY YIPPY YIPPY! I haven't seen that number in probably a year, and even then it didn't last and was only running-induced dehydration. It is going to stick this time!! It's only a .6 drop from last week -- but that's ok because I had some higher carb/cal days last weekend and was still able to lose. I will probably be doing that again this weekend. I guess that's what I'm most excited about, being able to have flexibility, not gain, and even lose a little.

So, 3.8 lbs to go to hit my goal. Yesterday I wasn't even that great either because I wasn't as on point as I should have been... I had eggs in the morning and then brought broasted chicken without skin for lunch. I think it was spoiled or something, it had a really weird taste like it was going bad (gross!!) so I threw it away. By the afternoon I'd barely eaten anything and I caved to 2 bags of Quest chips which is usually a no-no for a Thursday - I was out running around and doing a lot of housework for our friends to come today, and what can I say... it was just a weak moment. lol

I did do the Piyo workout AND ab ripper last night after all the chores although I did NOT want to at first... plus the other day I made up the workout I had missed - I just need to find a way to also do the workouts all weekend and not get behind. I'm doing my best! I can tell I am really working my core in a good way and I'm usually sore (but not horribly so) the day after. I am improving in flexibility too which is something I've never excelled at.. lol

Well I work today til noon or so and I have a very difficult meeting at 9 so please pray for me. Our friends plan to get here around 3 and we will BBQ tonight. It has been SO HOT here! Yesterday was 92. Today and all weekend it's going to be in the upper 80's.

It should be easy to stay low carb, but I'm sure the fat and cals will be up a bit.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend too. I will probably check in at some point.

Melissa's Headroom

Last edited by deanslist; 09-15-2017 at 04:28 AM..
Old 09-15-2017, 07:09 AM   #129
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Great day. I got a bun-less burger for lunch. It did have blue cheese and a little mushrooms and onion. SO yummy. I will count it as my one indulgent thing for the week.

We have a homecoming parade to get to. Will check in later tonight or tomorrow morning!
Stills gets so hard unless you throw something like a black and blue burger in there once in a while. It sounds perfect to me. I had a chicken taco salad last night and I tell ya it's not that good without the cheese and sour cream and olives. Took me 2 sittings to eat it. The month is half over and you are rockin it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Morning! 123.8 today -- YIPPY YIPPY YIPPY! I haven't seen that number in probably a year, and even then it didn't last and was only running-induced dehydration. It is going to stick this time!! It's only a .6 drop from last week -- but that's ok because I had some higher carb/cal days last weekend and was still able to lose. I will probably be doing that again this weekend. I guess that's what I'm most excited about, being able to have flexibility, not gain, and even lose a little.

So, 3.8 lbs to go to hit my goal. Yesterday I wasn't even that great either because I wasn't as on point as I should have been... I had eggs in the morning and then brought broasted chicken without skin for lunch. I think it was spoiled or something, it had a really weird taste like it was going bad (gross!!) so I threw it away. By the afternoon I'd barely eaten anything and I caved to 2 bags of Quest chips which is usually a no-no for a Thursday - I was out running around and doing a lot of housework for our friends to come today, and what can I say... it was just a weak moment. lol

I did do the Piyo workout AND ab ripper last night after all the chores although I did NOT want to at first... plus the other day I made up the workout I had missed - I just need to find a way to also do the workouts all weekend and not get behind. I'm doing my best! I can tell I am really working my core in a good way and I'm usually sore (but not horribly so) the day after. I am improving in flexibility too which is something I've never excelled at.. lol

Well I work today til noon or so and I have a very difficult meeting at 9 so please pray for me. Our friends plan to get here around 3 and we will BBQ tonight. It has been SO HOT here! Yesterday was 92. Today and all weekend it's going to be in the upper 80's.

It should be easy to stay low carb, but I'm sure the fat and cals will be up a bit.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend too. I will probably check in at some point.
Good luck at the meeting! And have a ball with your friends. We hit 80 yesterday and it was just perfect for me. Even 85 I prefer. We came from New Mexico before here and Arizona before that and Nevada before that. It's pretty hard to get the desert out of your blood and we still prefer it warmer. Drives my mom nuts but I'm starting to think our blood will never thicken back up.

You our the workout queen. It's all your consistency letting you have a little here and there and not having to be so strict and losing a bit. It's perfect for those last few lbs.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:41 AM   #130
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

I have no idea what I'm doing today. Maybe I can finally pick the last of the paint colors. Have to go down and check on the apples. They look like they are dropping and my mom has been making applesauce with hers but mine weren't ready. It's just loaded too. I could clean something but there's going to be massive dust flying tomorrow so that totally gets me out of cleaning today. Ah, I can do a little laundry, my favorite chore, 2 minutes to load washer, do something else, 30 seconds to move load to dryer, do something else, think about folding laundry, actually forget it is in there and viola' , laundry done! Till next time there's a load to do. But hopefully one of the kids has to do theirs before I have another load and they end up folding mine. Don't judge me, it's payback for doing their laundry and everything else for 24 years now! I think they are on to me sometimes though.

I started fining people for leaving a dish in the sink instead of putting in dishwasher, they also get fined if I have to look at their folded clothes pile for more than 24 hours, there's even a fine for leaving extra time on the microwave and not clearing it off. Turns out that one bugs everyone and we figured out who the one person is who always leaves it there and makes the rest of us finish HIS job before we can start our job. There's a fine for not wiping up the counter after food prep. Oh boy that one really ticks me off having to clean up someone else's food ick before I can make my food. There's a couple more offenses we fine for. So anyways there's a list on a white board in the kitchen with everyone's nicknames on it and their running total of the fines they owe and once a month I make them pay up. My little bucket has 25 bucks in it. I told them I'm buying a shuffleboard table for the game room with it. this fine policy has led to a much cleaner house but the fines have drastically lessened because they are CHeAP, and started doing what they should have been doing all along. especially the girls, oooh they get mad when they get caught. Can't hardly catch em doing those anymore. And these offenses range from 50 cnts to a buck depending on how much they bother me.

Like looking at your clean folded laundry for 2 days on my table as you walk by it repeatedly and never put it away is gonna cost you a buck. But I'll tell ya when they catch me in a finable offense they are tickled. They run over to that board and mark me so fast. I even have their boyfriends on the list. But I never catch those buggers. I think they are scared of me! Think when the girls told them about the list and showed them, that it didn't come off as kinda funny like it is with us, I think it came off as " look see now your name is on there too, my mom is just looking to fine you, don't screw up"!!

Ah geez there's DH asking me what's the plan today. Secretly my plan is to find new ways to fine you! HA! okay gotta run... check on ya all later!
Old 09-15-2017, 08:20 AM   #131
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Up .2 today but I expected a gain. The food I ate yesterday was really high fat, I did not get my fluids in, and bloat from TOM.<--- explains my strong desire to much for the last 3 days... I will ignore the scale until my 3 week weigh in on Tuesday.
I have several things to do today. Laundry, house cleaning, and maybe I will help drag limbs to the curb.
High School football game tonight so I will be out late. I will bring sunflower seeds to much on in case I get munchie envy in the stands.

Michelle I like your laundry routine! I think your fining thing is great! Teaches them respect and consequences. Things my teen is having issues with. Mine get to do extra chores of mine when they need some directions. Pulling weeds etc..
Old 09-15-2017, 05:23 PM   #132
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Went over to the cottage for the morning. Started tearing down the drywall in the dining room. We were leaving it. I attempted today to take the wallpaper off and the first layer came no problem with a wallpaper steamer, then I discovered the layer underneath. Didn't think it was possible to be uglier but ding ding ding we have a winner! and that one has to be original 1950, year the house was born. It wouldn't come off at all and kept tearing into the drywall. So drywall is ruined, started tearing it out. Glad it's not a big room and the bottom half of the room has gorgeous wood up to chair rail height. Then a closet and 2 windows plus the opening into the kitchen so there really isn't much to tear out, basically around the sides of doors and windows and above them.

Stuck to plan, kinda think I'll see a drop tomorrow. Had shrimp for dinner. Haddock for dinner tomorrow. If I find time I'm going to try to think up a "tartar" sauce. If you guys have any ideas for that, throw em at me!
Old 09-15-2017, 08:57 PM   #133
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Went over to the cottage for the morning. Started tearing down the drywall in the dining room. We were leaving it. I attempted today to take the wallpaper off and the first layer came no problem with a wallpaper steamer, then I discovered the layer underneath. Didn't think it was possible to be uglier but ding ding ding we have a winner! and that one has to be original 1950, year the house was born. It wouldn't come off at all and kept tearing into the drywall. So drywall is ruined, started tearing it out. Glad it's not a big room and the bottom half of the room has gorgeous wood up to chair rail height. Then a closet and 2 windows plus the opening into the kitchen so there really isn't much to tear out, basically around the sides of doors and windows and above them.

Stuck to plan, kinda think I'll see a drop tomorrow. Had shrimp for dinner. Haddock for dinner tomorrow. If I find time I'm going to try to think up a "tartar" sauce. If you guys have any ideas for that, throw em at me!
Just a quicky drive by... We make tartar sauce with mayo, mustard and sweet relish. Not sure if there is a way to replace the sweet relish to make it plan friendly.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:18 AM   #134
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

I'm so sore! I dragged tree limbs to our front curb for 4 hours yesterday. Everything hurts, especially my ex-broken ankle. Ibuprofen and I and going to be good friends this weekend. There is still a lot of work to do. I am so out of shape.

All I ate yesterday was about 30 chicken wings. (mostly no skin)
Old 09-16-2017, 06:55 AM   #135
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I'm so sore! I dragged tree limbs to our front curb for 4 hours yesterday. Everything hurts, especially my ex-broken ankle. Ibuprofen and I and going to be good friends this weekend. There is still a lot of work to do. I am so out of shape.

All I ate yesterday was about 30 chicken wings. (mostly no skin)
That is such hard work, good for you, sorry bout the ankle, seems they take forever to heal.

Had a 1.6 drop this morning, very happy with that. Drinking coffee getting ready for destruction day. Shrimp for dinner last night was yummy just sautéed with some jerk seasoning, that was nice and different.

Yeah I want normal tartar but I don't want the mayo. I'm debating trying to make it out of no fat yogurt. But I've been staying away from dairy after I figured out it's a staller for me. I have no self control with condiments also. Maybe I can make like exactly 2 tbsp worth and that's all I get. I will have to ration myself

I hope we all keep to plan and see great scale numbers come Monday. I'm really trying to hit 210 by the end of the month. I think it's totally doable on stills. Off to refill the coffee and await the house waking up. Then I have to corral everyone
Old 09-16-2017, 07:15 AM   #136
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
That is such hard work, good for you, sorry bout the ankle, seems they take forever to heal.

Had a 1.6 drop this morning, very happy with that. Drinking coffee getting ready for destruction day. Shrimp for dinner last night was yummy just sautéed with some jerk seasoning, that was nice and different.

Yeah I want normal tartar but I don't want the mayo. I'm debating trying to make it out of no fat yogurt. But I've been staying away from dairy after I figured out it's a staller for me. I have no self control with condiments also. Maybe I can make like exactly 2 tbsp worth and that's all I get. I will have to ration myself

I hope we all keep to plan and see great scale numbers come Monday. I'm really trying to hit 210 by the end of the month. I think it's totally doable on stills. Off to refill the coffee and await the house waking up. Then I have to corral everyone
Your morning sounds a lot like mine. Enjoying my decaf and Bible study before I have to wake everyone to put them to work.
Congrats on that loss, wow! You have been doing great since kicking dairy to the curb. Keep it up and you will have a very good shot at 210 by the end of the month. Maybe save the condiment till you need a treat or higher fat day. I cant control my use either.

I broke my ankle 18 months ago. I've been told this is probably as good as it gets. It was the worst break my surgeon had ever seen. Lucky me. I am just hoping his prediction of future arthritis does happen. For now I am just grateful I can walk and it healed pretty good. I have a pretty awesome battle scar too! My 11 year old son things it's pretty neat.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:49 PM   #137
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey all! BBQ was fun last night, I felt like I ate a lot but still only ended at 1600 cals for the day. Higher fat but all low carb. Our friends and their 4 kids left and DH and I have spent the last 2 hours trying to put the house back together... lol.. I guess it was due for a deep clean anyway.Hoping for a relaxing rest of the weekend and an escape to the gym in a bit.

Melissa's Headroom

Old 09-16-2017, 03:38 PM   #138
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Your morning sounds a lot like mine. Enjoying my decaf and Bible study before I have to wake everyone to put them to work.
Congrats on that loss, wow! You have been doing great since kicking dairy to the curb. Keep it up and you will have a very good shot at 210 by the end of the month. Maybe save the condiment till you need a treat or higher fat day. I cant control my use either.

I broke my ankle 18 months ago. I've been told this is probably as good as it gets. It was the worst break my surgeon had ever seen. Lucky me. I am just hoping his prediction of future arthritis does happen. For now I am just grateful I can walk and it healed pretty good. I have a pretty awesome battle scar too! My 11 year old son things it's pretty neat.
How long were you off of it? Sounds like a 6-9 month deal with the surgery and everything, yikes! Keep your feet up and even on some ice to help with the swelling if your back out working on the tree...

Quote:
Hey all! BBQ was fun last night, I felt like I ate a lot but still only ended at 1600 cals for the day. Higher fat but all low carb. Our friends and their 4 kids left and DH and I have spent the last 2 hours trying to put the house back together... lol.. I guess it was due for a deep clean anyway.Hoping for a relaxing rest of the weekend and an escape to the gym in a bit.
I think I'm getting ready for a BBQ burger, holding off as many days as I can before I pull a higher fat. But you guys talking burgers and BBQ is making me want them. Fish tonight. In fact I just slipped it in the oven, I'm hungry earlier than usual. I'll have a snack later that I didn't get in this afternoon.

We got the wall tore down and almost have the door framed out. We will finish that tomorrow and start building the wall where we remove my bedroom closet door on the other side. Then next week I can start patching and repairing some cracks, fill in some holes. The girls were a big help. Now we are all tired.

DH and girls went out and grabbed dq. I'm not even tempted. Well maybe the fries, but really even the smell didn't get me. However when we were working I said to dd2 "ya know what I want"? "I want Frosted Flakes". I don't even eat Frosted Flakes never have! So weird. My subconscious is getting desperate, throwing everything at me to get me to blow it I guess.

Made tartar with the chobani, threw sugar free sweet relish and a bit of mustard in it, it's edible, but it sure ain't no mayonnaise base! I will keep my portion down.

Then off to rest....
Old 09-16-2017, 05:59 PM   #139
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
How long were you off of it? Sounds like a 6-9 month deal with the surgery and everything, yikes! Keep your feet up and even on some ice to help with the swelling if your back out working on the tree...

I think I'm getting ready for a BBQ burger, holding off as many days as I can before I pull a higher fat. But you guys talking burgers and BBQ is making me want them. Fish tonight. In fact I just slipped it in the oven, I'm hungry earlier than usual. I'll have a snack later that I didn't get in this afternoon.

We got the wall tore down and almost have the door framed out. We will finish that tomorrow and start building the wall where we remove my bedroom closet door on the other side. Then next week I can start patching and repairing some cracks, fill in some holes. The girls were a big help. Now we are all tired.

DH and girls went out and grabbed dq. I'm not even tempted. Well maybe the fries, but really even the smell didn't get me. However when we were working I said to dd2 "ya know what I want"? "I want Frosted Flakes". I don't even eat Frosted Flakes never have! So weird. My subconscious is getting desperate, throwing everything at me to get me to blow it I guess.

Made tartar with the chobani, threw sugar free sweet relish and a bit of mustard in it, it's edible, but it sure ain't no mayonnaise base! I will keep my portion down.

Then off to rest....
I was no weight baring for... I think it was 19 weeks. I went from wheel chair to walking (not even a boot) It took a LONG time to feel somewhat normal. About 14 months. I think now I am just used to the constant "weird feeling". It reminds me of the injury when I walk a lot.

I hate days when all you can think about it the food you can't have. I usually struggle badly about a week and a half in. This time just feels different. I need this to happen. I do not want another summer being the fat chick. I have 8 months to lose 50 pounds. I intend to do it a lot sooner.

That funny that you are craving something you don't even eat. The tricks our brains play on us.... Hang in there. You CAN do this. Splurge on the mayo if it keeps you on plan. Just don't make enough to over do it.

If you like wings... find a seasoning you like mix it with a little olive oil and bake the crap out of them to make them a little crispy. I do take most of the skin off after they are cooked. That is what I have been eating the last 2 days. I need to go shopping, I am running out of meat.

Your house projects sound exhausting. Don't over do it. You know... That might be why you are craving some foods. Maybe you are burning a lot of calories to do the work. Maybe adding a little extra fat would help with the cravings. I have been starving since moving this stupid tree!

I am off to be lazy. Tomorrow, no tree work. Church and some light cleaning in the house.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:23 PM   #140
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I was no weight baring for... I think it was 19 weeks. I went from wheel chair to walking (not even a boot) It took a LONG time to feel somewhat normal. About 14 months. I think now I am just used to the constant "weird feeling". It reminds me of the injury when I walk a lot.

I hate days when all you can think about it the food you can't have. I usually struggle badly about a week and a half in. This time just feels different. I need this to happen. I do not want another summer being the fat chick. I have 8 months to lose 50 pounds. I intend to do it a lot sooner.

That funny that you are craving something you don't even eat. The tricks our brains play on us.... Hang in there. You CAN do this. Splurge on the mayo if it keeps you on plan. Just don't make enough to over do it.

If you like wings... find a seasoning you like mix it with a little olive oil and bake the crap out of them to make them a little crispy. I do take most of the skin off after they are cooked. That is what I have been eating the last 2 days. I need to go shopping, I am running out of meat.

Your house projects sound exhausting. Don't over do it. You know... That might be why you are craving some foods. Maybe you are burning a lot of calories to do the work. Maybe adding a little extra fat would help with the cravings. I have been starving since moving this stupid tree!

I am off to be lazy. Tomorrow, no tree work. Church and some light cleaning in the house.
Oh I'm having serious cravings tonight. Because I ate my dinner so early because I had skipped all my little snacks, I then had to fry up 2 eggs. That worked for an hour and now I'm cruising the kitchen. So I had stocked up on sugar free far free puddings, and with the unsweetened almond milk I could eat half that bowl for only 75 cals. Guess what's cooling in my fridge? Yep butterscotch pudding. I gotta check the carbs too but I only have 5 so far for the day, so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine there too. And I haven't even hit 700 cals for the day so it's fine there. I don't like relying on fake sugar products and try to stay far away. But there is a few thing around for emergencies. Also have some sugar free gummie bears in a drawer but rarely touch them.

Might not see a loss from being less strict but there's no way I could gain real weight. It will just help me set up for my next woosh. And I hope if I do eat half of it the fake sugar doesn't bother my tummy.

Going to go read some old threads for inspiration, doing that helps keep me on track.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:01 AM   #141
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Up a few oz no biggie could even be a little bounce back after my nice drop. I did eat the pudding, wasn't that good, but it did help. I'm getting real close to that point I'm going to need a higher fat day or I'm going to break. Have a steak pulled out for tonight. I'll eat my fill of it. And I need to boil up some eggs, I ate my last one yesterday. One or 2 hard boiled eggs everyday. I just like them cause I can go right in and grab one. Maybe an egg day tomorrow, that will be some extra fat, get me through one more day....
Old 09-17-2017, 07:14 AM   #142
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I've had a couple of higher cal days, Fri was 1625 cals and 48 carbs and yesterday was 1758 cals and 58 carbs. I did run 2 miles yesterday and also did the Piyo core workout. Today I'm doing an egg day and will keep cals under 900.

I feel like I'm boring, not much to report. I woke up today thinking it was Monday and that I overslept. I was so glad it was Sunday! Today I hope to relax and do a few chores, but nothing strenuous. Off to church! Hope you all can enjoy some relaxation today!

Melissa's Headroom

Old 09-17-2017, 12:49 PM   #143
betterthanever
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: betterthanever
Stats: 265/165...165/155
WOE: Atkins/fasting
Start Date: Feb 2014
Went to visit my daughter at college yesterday...had a Quest bar (normally avoid those) and an Atkins pizza (avoid those, too). It was stupid not to pack my food. I normally do when I go, but I thought we were going to go out to dinner. Turns out her roommate was cooking, but it wasn't something I could have. So I punted. My stomach is raging today...had to leave right after church because it hurt so much. Lots of noises down there this afternoon! Glad I'm home and near the bathroom.
Having 2 higher fat days in a row, but at least they are low carb. Back to low fat tomorrow. Someone reminded me the month is half over...I committed to 30 days of doing this to see how it would work. I can manage 2 more weeks, then take stock.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:31 PM   #144
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Tired and physically drained. I went to church and then came home and took a 3 hour nap. When I am awake, I want to eat. Thankfully my stomach has shrunk so I can't eat that much. I'll be more chatty tomorrow.
Old 09-17-2017, 03:42 PM   #145
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanever View Post
Went to visit my daughter at college yesterday...had a Quest bar (normally avoid those) and an Atkins pizza (avoid those, too). It was stupid not to pack my food. I normally do when I go, but I thought we were going to go out to dinner. Turns out her roommate was cooking, but it wasn't something I could have. So I punted. My stomach is raging today...had to leave right after church because it hurt so much. Lots of noises down there this afternoon! Glad I'm home and near the bathroom.
Having 2 higher fat days in a row, but at least they are low carb. Back to low fat tomorrow. Someone reminded me the month is half over...I committed to 30 days of doing this to see how it would work. I can manage 2 more weeks, then take stock.
Yep, 2 more weeks. I'm on a countdown too! I might go one more week because my daughters bday is on the 7th and I'll be making her a special dinner and her grandma will make her a special dessert. I know I will want to indulge a little that day. I won't decide till the end of the month.

Sounds like a good idea to avoid those convenience foods, they don't like you at all. I figure that tells ya right there your stomach is not happy with frankenfood. Immediate revolt. Happens to mine too, don't always learn my lesson...
Old 09-17-2017, 05:17 PM   #146
Goldie
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Goldie
Start Date: 11/26/17
I'm in!

Will be posting for accountability.

I'm well stocked with stillman friendly foods!
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:00 AM   #147
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Monday ladies. Yesterday I was pretty good- eggs for breakfast and lunch but then DH made a wonderful dinner of T-bone steaks, shrimp, and veg so I was not going to pass that up. I ended with 1350 cals and 50 carbs which is not bad for me for a Sunday. Didn't exercise though. I need to get caught up today. We watched a movie instead- "Star Trek Beyond"- was pretty good but I got tired at the end so we need to finish it tonight. Vikings and Packers both lost. That's all the news.. lol

I have a dr appt for my annual physical today..I would rather wait til the end of the week to get weighed, but it is what it is. Hope your Mondays go well!

Melissa's Headroom

Old 09-18-2017, 06:36 AM   #148
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

I have gained 3 pounds in 2 days. I know it is hormonal however I am going off plan today. Nothing crazy, I just need a break. Ill be back on tomorrow.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:42 AM   #149
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I have gained 3 pounds in 2 days. I know it is hormonal however I am going off plan today. Nothing crazy, I just need a break. Ill be back on tomorrow.
Hey bratty. Sorry about the gain, I know how frustrating that is when you're doing everything right. Sometimes it really helps me to give myself a reboot. Have a good day!

Melissa's Headroom

Old 09-18-2017, 07:55 AM   #150
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
I'm in!

Will be posting for accountability.

I'm well stocked with stillman friendly foods!
Hi and welcome! Sounds like you've done stillmans before? Happy to have you join!

Quote:
Happy Monday ladies. Yesterday I was pretty good- eggs for breakfast and lunch but then DH made a wonderful dinner of T-bone steaks, shrimp, and veg so I was not going to pass that up. I ended with 1350 cals and 50 carbs which is not bad for me for a Sunday. Didn't exercise though. I need to get caught up today. We watched a movie instead- "Star Trek Beyond"- was pretty good but I got tired at the end so we need to finish it tonight. Vikings and Packers both lost. That's all the news.. lol

I have a dr appt for my annual physical today..I would rather wait til the end of the week to get weighed, but it is what it is. Hope your Mondays go well!
Watched the packers game too. Oh boy are they depleted, injured. Wasn't pleasant to watch but it wouldn't have been as bad without those 2 horrendous calls. Talk about everything going wrong.

Quote:
I hear ya! Take a mini break and don't forget to tell me all about it so I can live through you! I know my mini break is coming for a meal, I'm trying to hold it off as long as I can. You've done amazing. Hop back on when it's over? You know we will be here....

Huh? I really got nothing. Another piece of drywall this morn, but I'm not in a hurry. Ate that filet steak last night. Down a couple ounces this morn. Seems to be coming off in fits and starts this time. Lose nothing or marginal for a few days then drop a 1.5. Not how it happened last time and it really does seem slower. I'm sticking with it. It's working just differently. Plus I think I will be heading into that week of the month where it's Impossible to lose. Gotta ask the girls if theirs are coming up it's the only way I know, until I get those ovarian cramps. But if I make it through that I'm always rewarded with a very nice drop.

Now I'm going to contemplate starting my day.... we will see about that....