Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Why wait, just do it NOW!
Gallery: Beeb
WOE: Eating healthy, eating LC, and portion control
Start Date: The Day Low Carb Became a WOE and NOT A DIET!!!!!

This was a slogan from Checkers Fast Food Restaurant when my son was working there and I want you all to remember this!

YOU GOTTA EAT!! YES, you need to eat up to or close to those UD calories! I know for most of us it seems like SO many calories to eat and so much more food than we are use to, but if you don't eat up to those calories I guarantee that you will be more hungry on tomorrow's DD than you wanna be! (Been here, done this, no fun! )

The UD calories REALLY help and I know it's hard to do in the beginning because most of us are so conditioned to "not eat this or that or don't eat too much". As far as JUDDD goes, eating less on the UDs is NOT a good idea. It's the science of calorie restriction that makes this plan work so well, and the Up and Down calories, every other day, keeps our metabolism UP and our bodies guessing!

This is what we want. There needs to be a calorie spread between those days that will accomplish this and that is how JUDDD is set up. Do the plan as suggested, it really is "magic" when done as Dr. Johnson figured out!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 10-18-2011 at 11:06 AM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote