Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-01-2018, 06:14 AM   #1
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pcaltman
Stats: 185/178.4/128 5'7"
WOE: AIP,Atkins 72',Primal, Paleo
Start Date: Working on it everyday:)
January Challenge!!!!

Good morning and happy New years!!!!!!

Start the year off right and join me. This is a great time to restart after the holidays.

Weights:
Jan 1 - 182

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
pcaltman is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2018, 07:57 AM   #2
Julie1972
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Julie1972
Stats: 235/173.4/165
WOE: Atkins/IF 16:8
Start Date: 1/1/2013 (restart 1/30/17)
Happy new year!! I hope everyone had a great night! I definitely indulged and will wait until next Sunday for my weekly weigh in. That will give me time to recover from last night! I plan to stick with weekly weigh ins on Sundays but will do periodic checks during the week if I start feeling like there’s carb creep or water retention. This month I hope to lose a few pounds but will not stress too much over weight loss anymore. As long as I don’t gain any weight I will be happy. I could stand to lose another 20 lbs but I’m very comfortable at my current size and my wardrobe is stocked and I’m content with it for now. I would like to do better with exercise and look for new food options as I’m getting a little bored with my regular diet. I need to mix it up a bit. I need to make sure I make time for me.

Let’s do this ladies!! Here’s to a great January and the beginning of a fabulous year!!
Old 01-01-2018, 08:21 AM   #3
catr31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: catr31
Stats: 179/170.6/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restarted 1/2/15
2018!!!! I'm not starting the year off very well, I'm planning a cheat today. Hopefully it won't take long to recover.

My goal for January is 159

1/1 164.4
Old 01-01-2018, 08:44 AM   #4
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kelibean81
Stats: 165/143/130 5'7"
WOE: LCHF / Keto
Start Date: 3/1/13 Restart 4/4/16 Restart Again 1/1/18
Good Morning everyone! Happy New Year!

I am starting 2018 about 19 pounds heavier than I was when I started 2017. I’m not where i’d like to be right now but I know recommitting to this WOE will get me to where I need to be soon.

January Goal: 145

January 1 - 151.6

Kelly

1st Goal: 135 - Originally met on July 29, 2016
Final Goal: 130 - Originally met on August 26, 2016
Stretch Goal: 125
Maintenance Range: 130-135
Kelibean81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:29 AM   #5
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ameenah
Stats: 171.4/174/150
WOE: Atkins...low carb
Start Date: Again and Again/restart 5/1/16 restart 12/27/17
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO EVERYONE

Pam thanks so much for starting us off. I am here with you and hope to be accountable each and every day.

Julie You should be so proud of yourself. You had an amazing year.

catr31 Enjoy your cheat day.

Kelly I went back and checked and I am starting the year 17.2 lbs heavier than this day last year. I am a little bummed but just happy that I made the choice to come back. We both know that we just have to stay focused and the weight will drop.

January goal: 165

Jan 1 169.2

Menu
B- coffee
L- scrambled eggs, sausage and coffee
D- crab legs, shrimp, corn and broccoli
S- low carb cheesecake, diet coke

So excited to start the year off in the 160s. I also checked this morning and my keto sticks turned purple so that made me feel good. I hope to be at 165 in 2 weeks for our Florida vacation but if not then for sure by the end of the month. If I make goal by Jan 15th then I will revisit my current goal.

Have an awesome day. Let's make 2018 our year.

Start Weight: Dec 27 2017 - 174
Goal Weight: 150
Goal Met
Maintenance Range 150-155

DETERMINATION GOT ME TO MY GOAL WEIGHT, COMMITMENT WILL KEEP ME HERE
Ameenah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:13 PM   #6
Casey
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Casey
Stats: At goal / living low carb
WOE: LC / Clean Eating
Start Date: October, 1999
hi, everybody! And welcome to 2018!!!

Well, my plan was to grill steak and lobster for dinner last night, but at 5:15 I got a last minute call to dogsit overnight - and you guys know the struggles that I have with dogsitting - with free access to food I don't keep in my house.... BUT I was intent on ending the year right and starting the new year in a good place, so I didn't get into anything except the unsalted cashews and I didn't over-do it. I'm starting the new year at the low end of my maintenance range - YAY! I think it might be exactly where I started last year - so that's a win for me! So, after feeding the dogs this morning, I went to the gym, then to my parents house - and THEN I grilled my steak and lobster for lunch! it's a good year so far.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:56 PM   #7
Julie1972
Major LCF Poster!

Ameenah, you’re doing great! Keep up the good work!

Casey, congrats on staying strong and continuing to set a good example for the rest of us with maintenance!

I need to get all this junk out of my house as it keeps talking to me and I don’t go back to work until Thursday. We have a ton of finger foods and other leftovers from our party and most are not low carb. The spanakopita and split pea soup are really talking to me! I spent the day taking down our Christmas decorations and the tree. I really overdo it so it’s a big effort taking it all down. We still have to do all the lights and stuff outside but it’s just too cold today. My house feels so plain now as it’s been decorated non-stop since 1 October for Halloween, thanksgiving and then Christmas.

I hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 01-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #8
Casey
Major LCF Poster!

Hi, Julie - I agree with you - I want that stuff out of the house! On the other hand, I like having my house back in order without decorations after the holidays. Ha.

I hope I didn't sound "braggy" about where I'm starting the new year - like Julie said, I meant to encourage you guys and show you that it CAN be a lifestyle, even once you reach your goal range. I should have said that in my other post - I know how hard it is to stay on (or get back on) track - especially during the holidays! And I still struggle too.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:56 PM   #9
Big Stevie
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Big Stevie
Stats: 260 Start/215 goal
Start Date: 1-1-18 back again
Hello Low Carb Friends, starting Induction tomorrow. I have fallen off the wagon over the last 18 months. Starting back tomorrow with 40 to lose but more important to me is lowering my blood sugar levels. I know I can do it, but I always enjoy the support I gain from this website. Let the January Challenge begin!!!!
Big Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 08:53 PM   #10
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

Glad to see so many here starting the year off right! Today I was 100% on plan, which is something that has been nearly impossible for me to do for the past several months. I couldn’t seem to have even one good on-plan day without slipping up with something or turning to chocolate by the evening. Starting over is always the hardest part.

Today’s meals were:

B: Black coffee, cream cheese pancake, 4 slices of bacon, SF energy drink
L: cheddar and jalape˝o soup
D: Sous Vide ribeye
S: 4 baby dill pickles
Also drank tons of water and took a magnesium supplement.

Feeling better already!

Kelly

Last edited by Kelibean81; 01-01-2018 at 09:02 PM..
Old 01-02-2018, 05:19 AM   #11
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning,

So glad to see everybody with me. Julie my house looks bare too like you spent the whole day taking things down. I love the new fresh feel of January. I plan to budget better, save money better, eat better, do more projects, well lots of things. It fun to dream I too will be weighing in only here and there.

It's been a struggle around here to keep water for all the animals. It's so cold it even freezes with a heater in the waters. We end up going out to take care of things 4 times a day. More work and it's so cold.....On top of that my heat went out. I have two units and a wood burning stove so the familyroom is warm but not the rest of my house.

Working on more a Whole30/AIP/Atkn's 72' for this month. The biggest thing I miss is the stevia in my coffee. My daughter laughed and said mom you never made it 30 days yet. I said I have made it 8 days and keep trying....It's just such a little pleasure....

Menu:
B - tea, 1/4lb beef, cabbage, spinach, onion stirfry
L - diced chicken, salad, 1/4 walnuts, 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, vinaigrette
D - 3 chicken thighs, asaragus
S - decaf, CO, Ghee

Weights:
Jan 1 - 182

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
Old 01-02-2018, 06:12 AM   #12
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Good morning beauties

Casey So happy to hear that you were able to stay on plan while dogsitting. That steak and lobster sound amazing. Great job starting off at the low end of your maintenance range. You didn't sound braggy at all. You are an inspiration and motivate us all. I always think about how long you have been doing this and how successful you have been so I definitely need you to keep saying how well you are doing cause it gives me hope that this plan works as long as you stay consistent.

Julie Thanks it feels good to see some progress. I love the holidays and years ago I used to go all out with decorations and you are right it's weird to see how plain everything looks when you have to take it all down. Good luck getting rid of all the food. You can do it.

Big Stevie you have definitely come to the right place. A few of us here have fallen off and are now just getting back on plan. I for one started a few days ago after a gain of 20+ pounds from my lowest last year. Hang in there, stay consistent and I bet you will see those blood sugar levels stabilize in no time.

Kelly Congrats on a successful day. It's such a great feeling to lay down knowing that you didn't cheat. Remember, it only gets better and easier each passing day.

Pam I know what you mean about this cold weather. This has been a brutal winter so far. Hope all your animals are good this winter. I had to laugh at your daughters comment because I have heard that before especially from hubby. They just don't understand how hard it is to stick to plan especially when everyone else eats normally. You have consistently been on here even with all your medical issues so that in itself is something to be super proud of. Take it day by day, that's all we can do.

GOAL 165

JAN 1 169.2
JAN 2 167.8

MENU
B- scrambled eggs with sausage and coffee
L- chicken broth, 2 BBQ wings
D- lc taco salad
S-lc cheesecake, coffee

Another nice loss and still getting purple sticks. I forgot how fast the water weight comes off in the beginning. I know the losses will soon slow down but I am just happy to see the lower numbers on the scale. I am feeling super motivated and happier than ever to be back to this WOE.

Have a wonderful day beauties

Goal Met

Old 01-02-2018, 07:40 AM   #13
Alene
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Alene
Stats: 195/170.6/145
WOE: Lower Carb
Good morning everyone! Good to be back to real life! The holidays are always nice but it sure feels good to get back to the routine and healthy eating.

I haven't been on the scale since about the 22nd of December. Could have been worse. Up a few pounds since then. Starting with a clean slate and ready to have a good month. I started the Strong Curves lifting program yesterday. I took before pics and stats today and will compare on February 1st. I think this will be motivating. I got a weight bench, medicine ball, foam roller, and some more plates for my barbell. I need to get some heavier weights too, and some gloves so my hands don't get too calloused.

Food is planned and ready for the day. I still have a lot of tidying up and general cleaning to do after the holidays and having my son here with me for a few weeks. We have been so busy running around, and then BF and I went to the San Juan Islands for an after holidays getaway. So, feeling good to be planted here this week, and I'm excited to get my house clean and tidy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Back to work I go!

January Goal: 169 or less

1/1 - no scale
1/2 - 175.4
Alene is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:02 AM   #14
Casey
Major LCF Poster!

hi, Alene!. It sounds like you had a very nice holiday. I found good lifting gloves at Walmart or target… You don't need to spend a lot. I'm going to put more air in my "Swiss ball" and I'm moving my workout bench to a room with more space, where I can have my weights, bands and everything in one place. Also I bought a bag of individually packaged cod portions, so I'm planning to have fish for dinners this week. It's a good way to start the year. The key is to keep the healthy options readily available!

Hi, Pam! my normal way of eating is very close to the Whole30 plan mixed with Atkins 72 - but I do still use 8 drops of stevia in my coffee. I've started skipping it once in a while so I know that I can do it!

Hi, Ameenah!. Nice drop to start the new year!

Me, too - I'm working on getting the house clean - with the goal of staying on top of it through the year. I used to REALLY clean one room (or "zone") each week, so that over the course of the month, the whole would get and stay clean... But I really slacked off last year. It's a good plan if I stick with it! Getting the new Windows has motivated me to get everything clean, and also to eliminate a lot of "stuff."
Old 01-02-2018, 08:06 AM   #15
Casey
Major LCF Poster!

and it's good to see so many of you getting back on the low carb track!. You can do it! Take back the control - make this the year of a NEW YOU!
Old 01-02-2018, 08:28 AM   #16
nihold
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nihold
Stats: 205/203/150
Start Date: July 2015
Happy January!

I am finally getting back on track. It seems once we all got sick and then the holidays came I lost my way. I didn't do too bad. The last time I weighed was Dec 23 and I was 197.2. Today I am 194.4 so I did't go too crazy. I got back at it yesterday.

I was looking back at last Jan 1st and back then I weighed 213.1 so I have made progress just need to keep at it and add some exercise in there.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and New Year!

The kids are home today and go back to school tomorrow. So I need to start trying to put the house back in order.

January goals: 190

1/1 195.4
1/2 194.4

Menu
B: coffee,hwc, sf vanilla, scrambled eggs and bacon
L: tuna
D: chicken

Goal for today drink lots of water
149 BMI 24.8 normal
Upper Limit 140
Lower Limit 135

Nichole
nihold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:38 AM   #17
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

Good morning everyone,

Today is my last day off before going back to work. I’m dreading it but I keep reminding myself that it is a short week at least! Really hoping to see the 140s tomorrow.

Back in 2016 when I restarted the first time, I was my heaviest weight ever at the beginning of April, but was down 30 pounds by the end of July. Those losses happened quick when I was 100% diligent so I’m going to keep that in mind and remind myself that I could get back to my maintenance range in just a few short months if I stay true to plan, and I don’t have as much weight to lose this time around!

January Goal: 145

Jan 1 - 151.6
Jan 2 - 150.4

Kelly

Last edited by Kelibean81; 01-02-2018 at 09:41 AM..
Old 01-02-2018, 09:42 AM   #18
Casey
Major LCF Poster!

hi, Kelly!. Wow - I'd forgotten that you lost that amount of weight! And it's good that you stop the damage before it gets to that point again. Enjoy your last day of your holiday break!

And hi, Nichole!

Last edited by Casey; 01-02-2018 at 09:43 AM..
Old 01-02-2018, 09:54 AM   #19
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

Hi Casey! Happy New Year!

Yep, I was in a terrible place at the beginning of 2016 and really worked hard that year to lose the weight and I vowed never to let myself get back to where I was. I really want to follow in your footsteps and be able to say 18 years from now that I really figured out this keto WOE and have stuck with that lifestyle ever since. In the grand scheme of things, I do remember some of the struggles I had once I reached maintenance and I remember the slippery slope once I started reaching for the flavored almond butter and the chocolate. Fortunately, my kidney situation is forcing me to stay away from those things now except for a true “occasional” treat, with my low oxalate diet. So this time around I will truly be back to basics. I was thinking of making some SF jello as I know that’s one of the few treats even Atkins allows in induction for when that sweet tooth strikes. Topped with some whipped coconut cream, that sounds heavenly!

Kelly

Old 01-02-2018, 10:01 AM   #20
Julie1972
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Tuesday! I’m struggling with the mental battle still as my cravings are strong. I’m craving ridiculous things like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Ugh! I’m trying to do a fat fast today and have had one cup of coffee with HWC and about 2 oz of cream cheese. I don’t feel hungry but I certainly want to eat. I am looking forward to going back to work Thursday and getting back to my normal routine. My dad goes back to Texas tomorrow evening so I’ve got another full day to get through. Boredom is not a good thing when you’re trying to get back into ketosis!! My house is clean as I spent all yesterday getting it organized and cleaned. Today I’m catching up on laundry and I went to the grocery story, pharmacy and 7-11 for lottery tickets. It’s not even noon and I’m getting antsy!

Kelly, you’ll be back in your maintenance range in no time!! We can do this!

Nichole, nice job not going overboard over the holidays! Let’s have a great January!

Alene, I also need to recover and get back on track! I enjoyed the holidays and indulged in my favorite traditions but it’s tough to my mind back in the game!

Ameenah, way to get back on track! Nice drop today! Keep up the good work!

Pam, yes it’s frigid in our neck of the woods. Holy cow! I want to take down our lights outside but it’s just too cold! Wind chill this morning was -3! My poor son hates when I bundle him up for school but it was a hat and gloves day here for sure! Good luck with your resolutions!

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 01-02-2018, 10:14 AM   #21
bellalinda
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bellalinda
Stats: 4'11" 175/157.1/135 (1st goal)/123 (maintain)
WOE: extended induction
Start Date: Restart 1/1/18
good morning lovely ladies!! i'd like to join back in for 2018

i've been drowning myself in carbs (like to the unhealthy binge level as a means of self medicating) for the past three months and it's time to STOP STOP STOP. since october, i've gained 15 lbs. YIKES!!!

kelly, ameenah - just read that you both checked your weight from this time last year, so i decided to do it too! ugh. +10 from where i was when i was at my heaviest on 1/1/17.

casey - the cleaning zones totally work. we moved into our new house (first time buying) in june/july and it has been a slow process to declutter after the move. i also shop (to self medicate) so i have to keep myself from hoarding too much. right now, all the other rooms are clean and minimal... except for my "art studio" which is a disaster zone. good luck!

i think my theme in 2018 is to CUT THE JUNK. that means food and finances need to seriously be slashed. i need to spend less time consuming food and money. PERIOD. it's time to let other things take center stage, like faith and relationships, health and wellness.

here's to a prosperous 2018 year for all!

1/1 - 164.9

yesterday's menu:

B: bacon, eggs with garlic, butter, and parsley
L: BLT salad with ranch
D: smoked sausage with LC coleslaw

today's menu:

B: coffee, half/half, sugar free salted caramel syrup
L: crack slaw
D: something with ground beef? maybe meatloaf?

IG: lindalowcarb

My Journal of Accountability
bellalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:37 AM   #22
Julie1972
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome back Belinda!!
Old 01-02-2018, 11:09 AM   #23
bellalinda
Senior LCF Member

thanks julie!!!

Old 01-02-2018, 01:01 PM   #24
bellalinda
Senior LCF Member

those PB&J cravings are SO REAL. fat fast is a great idea! i am tempted to do it to get into ketosis faster... i feel like i've been off plan for too long that a strict zero carb high fat would be good. in theory, i was hoping to just load up on green veggies and stick to lean meats this time around. we'll see how things go.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #25
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Bella - I love you ideas for this year. Mine are the same. Glad you are back!

Glad you all are back on track with me. Right now I am ok, but really having a sugar craving. I just want Stevia in my decaf, but will hold out. The only thing keeping me from it is the thought that I will be breaking the Whole30 rules. Funny how this is hitting me this time. I really want to make it for the Whole 30, no pun intended. The family said something about it at dinner. I said if I eat well and make it even 8 days it's better then none and if I keep doing it back to back then someday it will be 30. Either way I will have more good eating days then bad ones and get healthy along the way. Plus I want to see if I can get off these meds and just handle the Lupus with a basic diet. Only time will tell, but I am off to a good start.

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
Old 01-03-2018, 04:39 AM   #26
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all,

Menu:
B - coffee, CO, Ghee, 1/4 lb beef, cabbage, onion, garlic stirfry
L - diced chicken, salad, 1/4 walnuts, vinaigrette
S - 1 chicken thigh
D - Whole30 Taco soup
S - decaf, CO, Ghee

Weights:
Jan 1 - 182
Jan 3 - 180.4

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
Old 01-03-2018, 06:54 AM   #27
Julie1972
Major LCF Poster!

Well, my noble plans for a fat fast yesterday went out the window sadly. Yesterday was my youngest son’s 11th birthday and even though we had his party last Saturday we let him pick dinner last night. Out of all the options here in northern VA, he picked Five Guys. So, I had a cheeseburger with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and lettuce wrap. It was delicious but blew my plans and then I spent the whole meal fighting the mental battle against eating the monster bag of fresh fries in the middle of our table. I did resist though! Thankfully my weight still dropped this morning.

My dad returns to Texas and I’m looking forward to getting back to the normal routine and getting back to work. Two weeks is a long time to care for an elderly parent when you’re not used to it. He’s sadly suffering from dementia, type 2 diabetes and chronic nerve pain. It’s tough seeing him struggle.

Today I have already had a piece of low carb cheesecake and a small portion of chorizo and eggs with my coffee and HWC. I plan to eat a light lunch and then skip dinner tonight. I need to get back in ketosis and get past these cravings. I miss how easy it was before to stay on plan and not have cravings.

I hope everyone has a great day! It’s still frigid here so will likely stay indoors until we head to the airport this evening.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:02 AM   #28
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Good morning beauties

Alene sounds like you had a great holiday season. The holidays are a great time of the year but it gets so busy that after awhile the normal everyday life becomes essential. Good luck with your exercises.

Casey thank you so much. I am happy to be back and already feel much better. I too am gladto see so many of us returning. It makes me feel good that I am not alone on this journey.

Nihold Hello friend. Glad to see you still on here. Great job so far and your numbers look great compared to last year. Keep up the good work.

Kelly Look at you, almost in the 140s. I too believe that once you commit the weight has no choice but to drop. You got this.

Julie Peanut Butter and Jelly, yummy. I love all things peanut butter but am trying to stay away. Have you tried fat bombs with peanut butter and sugar free cocoa? They are yummy and help my sweet tooth lots.

Belinda I'm happy to see you are back and joining some of us as we start over. Your theme for the New Year is also what I strive for. Let's do this. Love seeing your menus. I have gotten so many meal ideas from you in the past. Thanks for sharing them daily.

Pam Nice drop. You are doing great and you are right. Each day that you are eating healthy is one less day that you are not so all we can do is one day at a time and see what happens. How is your lupus and pain? Have they found any meds that have helped you?

GOAL 165

JAN 1 169.2
JAN 2 167.8
JAN 3 167

MENU
B- scrambled eggs with sausage and coffee
L- baked chicken in alfredo sauce with spinach
D- lc cheesecake
S- coffee

Feeling so much better each day. I can't believe that I am down 6lbs and it was relatively easy. It really goes to show how carb sensitive I am. Today I am going to take my mom food shopping in this frigid cold and just praying that she doesn't cook up any goodies. I am going to call her ahead of time and let her know what I can and can't eat.

Have a great day and stay warm .

Goal Met

Old 01-03-2018, 07:04 AM   #29
nihold
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nihold
Stats: 205/203/150
Start Date: July 2015
Good morning!

Casey- Hi, I should really try the zone cleaning of the house. Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed I don't know where to start!

Julie- Yay for a clean house. I am jealous. I feel in the winter I am always hungry and need to keep moving so I don't eat.

Belinda and Ameenah- Welcome back!

Kelly,Alene, Cathy and Pam- Hi!
Big Stevie Welcome!

Goals for January: 190
Jan 1: 195.4
Jan 2: 194.4
Jan 3: 194

Menu
B: coffee, hwc,sf vanilla, 2 fried eggs, 3 pieces of bacon
L: 2 hard boiled eggs,
d: chicken

Nothing too exciting for me today. The kids go back to school, I have a meeting to go for one of them, and I am still trying to get the house back together.
149 BMI 24.8 normal
Upper Limit 140
Lower Limit 135

Nichole
nihold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:06 AM   #30
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Julie Five Burgers is such an awesome place. Great job resisting the fries. At least you still saw a loss and your son enjoyed his birthday meal. Happy Belated Birthday to him.

Goal Met