Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-13-2018, 02:06 PM   #61
CreamCheese
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: CreamCheese
Hi fasters! I love reading about all of your experiences.

I am still daily IF-ing away, but haven't always been able to keep the eating window under six hours. I haven't really been restricting the types of food during my eating window, other than giving up sweetened drinks in favor of unsweetened tea. However this week my tastes changed toward more low-carb, especially plenty of meat, and after a few weeks of hovering near a set-point weight, I finally whooshed down 5 pounds this week, lower than the lowest weight I recorded in 2017. Very exciting!

Also I noticed that my occasional bouts of brain fog seemed to be absent this week.

Fast on!
CreamCheese is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2018, 09:32 AM   #62
Stevie Renee
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Gabbie,
one thing that helped me was when I did eat my main meal, I ate pretty low carb, high fat most often. If I don't eat enough, I will have a hungry morning. I drink diluted coffee in the am black. Sometimes it helps to be in ketosis. I guess we are different. keep trying new things and see if that hunger can get resolved

Great Quiet!! Yes!

Working on 24 hours. Window opens tonight at 6:00- I have plenty of LC foods on hand. Going for a hard power walk. Havent had the chance this weekend with DGD in tow. She leaves this morning so me and the dog will hit the streets and get out sweat on!

One little thing I love about this way of life. If I over eat or have a longer window, my tummy shows it! But within 24 hours, things square up rather nice very soon. I lean out pretty quick. I am not a scale wathcer so I use the mirror and my clothes mostly.
Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:12 AM   #63
Stevie Renee
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
22 hour fast as I broke it at 4:00 - closed at 6:00

Todays plan? Maybe another 24. We shall see.

How is everyone?
Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:07 AM   #64
DrunkenSailor
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DrunkenSailor
Hi Fasters,

The stars have aligned to make this week a good time to experiment with a longer fast. The longest I've done before was around 80 hours, and that was over a year ago.

I started Monday night and would like to hit 5 days, until sometime Saturday or Sunday. I am doing water and unsweetened beverages only, basically black coffee, which is how I normally drink it, and some herbal tea at night. I'm adding magnesium and lite salt for potassium to my water a couple times a day and taking a little salt whenever it occurs to me. So far, so good.

I went in with the idea that it would still be a successful week even if I ended up having one no-carb meal a day, but am happy to be going strong so far. At the beginning of day 3 I'm down 4 pounds.

I really haven't been very hungry so far, but I think I need to avoid as much media as possible, because every picture or mention of food is starting to sound good!
DrunkenSailor is online now   Reply With Quote