Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-10-2018, 12:00 PM   #91
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: phoenix17
Stats: getting there slowly but surely
WOE: LC, MF and now JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0rtia View Post
Weird thing happened today, the dreaded Day Three of z-fasting. The Ghrelin Gremlin went bye-bye, taking with him the low-frequency background hunger. Even before I went to tennis, I was feeling Day Four fasting euphoria--one day early.

Now, post-tennis, I am floating on the exercise endorphins, am not hungry, and am not experiencing a hint of any keto-flue symptoms or the slight drained feeling I sometimes feel on a fast. FBG was 76 at 6 AM, now it is 84. Hoolah!

I wonder if the fact that I fasted three days last week, followed by four days of moderate low carb, then immediately started this weeks three-day fast, has had an effect on my usual z-fast Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 experience. If so, I like! I half-expected even _more_ hunger or drainedness because of the extremely low number of Kcals I've consumed in the past ten day, but what has happened is just the opposite
pOrtia I was just reading somewhere (maybe on diet doctor? btw, good source of recipes) that if you are in ketosis and also doing IF, that if you have any kind of "cheat" with carbs, fasting will get you back in to ketosis much more quickly because your body is already adapted to using the fat burning metabolic pathways. Its not like the original adaptation going from burning glucose/glycogen and the subsequent keto flu because the flu part presumably is your body adjusting. My point being that yeah I bet you got to the state of euphoria more quickly because your body is already in ketosis and using those pathways that get to the "good stuff". I am not sure if I am saying this the most eloquently but probably you get the gist of it.

Ladies you are inspiring me. I am not quite ready for the longer term fasting but I'm getting there. Today I have had only coffee with HWC and it is mid-afternoon, I have had only minor hunger pangs. I'm starting to work in the IF with the LCHF and I am hoping soon I'll just start doing longer and longer fasts. I was pretty upset that the scale hadn't budged a bit (I know, I know, stop looking!) but finally today it edged down a pound. I do need to see SOME progress or I feel the pull of cookies. Dang sugar, it is so addicting.

I just went shopping and loaded up on lots of good stuff. fatty meats, butter, a cheesy cauliflower dip that I am excited to try, bacon, lots of cheese, almond flour, and a paleo "pancake mix" that looked interesting and cheap enough to try. Oh and big bags of veggies too! Costco now carries big bags of frozen riced cauliflower! Silly that I was excited over this haha! I am now completely armed with all the tools to make this a successful journey.

I wondered if anyone else has gone through any mood swings with keto? I don't remember this when I was doing "regular" low carb but man I am totally emotional lately. It could also be entirely stress related as my work has not loosened up on that, but I don't usually find myself on the verge of tears over work stress the way I have these last few days. I also find I am on edge with the BF which is entirely unfair to him because when I can look at things less emotionally I realize that I totally over reacted. Yucko. I hope this goes away soon. On that note off I go. A stressful call is pending in just 30 minutes. blah.
phoenix17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2018, 12:02 PM   #92
jhmart
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jhmart
Stats: 165/130.5/130
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 08/16/17
I am really in awe of the weight I am losing on my fast. Today is day 7. I'm gonna say I made it! Not yet but so close I will definitely do this. So this morning I woke up feeling good but head fog was there. I almost left my bathroom without doing my hair and makeup. Now that won't work at all. So I tried the sea salt, magnesium , and the a B12 when that didn't work. Still that not dizzy but not quite there feeling. So I did 1/4 cup of veggie broth (10 calories per cup so 2 calories). Portia you are right the flavor slapped me up side the head. So strong. Anyways I decided another cup of veggie broth for lunch. It will still only be 12 calories so I am good with that. I am easing away from the fasting but this still qualifies as fasted state I believe. All in all this has been superpositive. DH hugged me yesterday and told me I am disappearing. He's right it is so noticeable. I'm elated with that as well. And DH is doing a 1 day water fast today...its contagious. I am so proud of him.

Not sure what the scale will look like tomorrow because this broth is salty. I will continue to post here with my after fast thoughts and results. I am hoping for the best.

Thank you all for the well wishes and support!!! Really appreciated!!
Old 01-10-2018, 12:53 PM   #93
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Go Jeni! I love reading your posts, you are just so positive. It seems to me having broth today is a great idea to alleviate the fog and also to gently bring your body back in to having something. Did you choose 7 days for fasting for any particular reason?
Old 01-10-2018, 02:47 PM   #94
ShrinkingWoman
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ShrinkingWoman
Stats: HW 207 197/177/157 H-5'10
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: January 1, 2017
Just popping in to say hi and catch up on reading. So ready to get really focused on getting the rest of this weight off. Started off the new year with a horrible cold. Starting to finally feel normal. Haven't started weighing yet but plan to start daily next week. And to also start actually counting my UD calories. Really enjoyed reading everyone's updates.
ShrinkingWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:15 PM   #95
p0rtia
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: p0rtia
Stats: 5'7" 307/170/150-160
WOE: ex-Atkins; low cal/low carb + 4:3 JUDDD
Start Date: May 22, 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix17 View Post
pOrtia I was just reading somewhere (maybe on diet doctor? btw, good source of recipes) that if you are in ketosis and also doing IF, that if you have any kind of "cheat" with carbs, fasting will get you back in to ketosis much more quickly because your body is already adapted to using the fat burning metabolic pathways. Its not like the original adaptation going from burning glucose/glycogen and the subsequent keto flu because the flu part presumably is your body adjusting. My point being that yeah I bet you got to the state of euphoria more quickly because your body is already in ketosis and using those pathways that get to the "good stuff". I am not sure if I am saying this the most eloquently but probably you get the gist of it.
Very interesting, sistah phoe! Thanks. I have sort of stopped wondering if I am in ketosis or not--I get the strips and not much happens, no matter how few carbs I eat (even when I eat none at all). I just trust the low carb concept, and the fact that my bod feels so much better when I eat low carb. And I know for sure that my body is adapted/used to the fasting/low carb WOE. Indeed one of the reasons I had a fit trying to find a restaurant for tomorrow's luncheon where I could stay low carb is because I have find such awesome results moving from z-fasting straight to LC in the past. On the other hand, I've consumed less than 6,000 calories in the past ten days (sort of amazing that I feel 100%, isn't it?).

I'm thinking I may not see much in the way of weight loss when I weigh tomorrow; I've drastically upped my exercise, and am building muscles again. Also, I am sore from today's tennis (inflamation, etc.). But I want to keep track of this month's Assault on 165, so I'm hoping on the scale wagon!

Last edited by p0rtia; 01-10-2018 at 05:25 PM..
p0rtia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 03:54 AM   #96
p0rtia
Major LCF Poster!

Not gonna be making this any time soon, but sooo cute! Plus, the basil leaves for real this time.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:20 AM   #97
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/109/100-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Found the instructions for the Cheese Island on:
cabotcheese [dot] coop

Lemon leaves, orange leaves or fresh bay leaves
Carrot
Small unpitted black olives
2 (8-ounce) bars Cabot Sharp Cheddar plus bars assorted flavors of Cabot Cheddar*
Toothpicks
Fish-shaped crackers or pretzels

I like the dragon fruit in the latest pear hummingbird plate.

Last edited by SlowSure; 01-11-2018 at 06:22 AM..
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:36 AM   #98
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/200/? 5'2"
WOE: Whatever Works
Start Date: Tomorrow
I found the directions for the cheese island. Easy. For my next get-together snack. I might even try string cheese for the trees.

"The first step to solving a problem is to admit that one exists."
Dr Jason Fung
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:33 AM   #99
p0rtia
Major LCF Poster!

I love you ladies. Now that we have identified the ingredients, I'm gonna do this at my annual February open house. Woot!

I just noticed the fishes around the island yesterday. They are an awesome addition.

Oh, and I am now breaking my 3-day z-fast with lavash bread, tzatziki and bean dip. Awesomeness. *sigh*

Last edited by p0rtia; 01-11-2018 at 07:36 AM..
p0rtia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #100
jhmart
Senior LCF Member

Hello Ladies,
Thank you Phoenix!! I have been feeling really positive. This WOE does good things for the body as well as the soul. I chose 7 days because from my podcasts (I listen to fasting podcasts) one doctor said that a 7 day fast once a year will eliminate your chances of getting cancer. OK sold. Even if it isn't true I had to do 7 days just for that. I am also throwing a baby shower for my friend at work on Friday so I wanted to eat there and have a day (today to adjust). Those were my motives

So refeed day 1. Weight 130.5. I stepped on and off the scale so many times trying to get it to say 130.0 because that would be goal. But no go 130.5 it is. I understand I may gain a bit from refeeding too but hope not too much. I really like me here. Its a nice size. So yesterday was kind of an off day too. I had the foggy in the morning and was just really really hungry again in the evening. Not sure if the broth did that? I felt yucky and said yep this is the sign that the fast should end here. Then this morning I woke up feeling great and thought should I go on? I stuck with breaking the fast. So this morning I had 12 nuts. One of my podcasts suggested breaking a fast with 12 nuts so I did that. Others have suggested fruit or fruit juice but I want to stay in ketosis so 12 nuts. I put a little milk in my coffee and prepared a really nice salad for lunch with an avocado. Delicious. I am eating it now. So that is my plan so far. This morning I really did not want to eat. I was not hungry at all and chewing was a chore. After I ate the burst of energy was prenominal! I am still super energentic and still really euphoric. That didn't go away yet. So this is my day 1 after report. I'll keep posting and I really want to hold this weight. So impressed with how the fast molded me. I need to figure out how to do pictures on here and then take my after picture. I haven't done that yet. This salad is really delicious...did I mention that LOL?

One more funny story I am rambling again I am aware. So I get to work. I have told several people here I was doing a 7 day fast. I got all the silly remarks BUT my reason for telling them was it would keep me accountable. When I wanted to quit on day 3 I said I can't because too many people are watching me and I want to succeed. Silly but it worked. So this morning my crazy friend was all the way down the hall from me and yelled out Hey are you eating today? And that would have been fine if the VP wasn't sitting right between us. She heard of course and told me ...that does not sound good. I am not sure what will become of that because the VP is very opinionated and very aggressive. We shall see. But its funny still the same just knowing my friend. She is crazy.

That's all for today. I updated my siggy. Figured that will motivate me to stay at this weight. 130.0 here I come!
Old 01-11-2018, 12:51 PM   #101
Kissa
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/120/120 5'3" Age 70
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2002 Atkins 2011 JUDDD 2016 BSD/JUDDD
Jeni, you have done a great job with your 7 day fast. Well done. I doubt I would have the determination to do it though. 3 days wold about do me in I fear.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Hunger is not an emergency.

It's not what you eat between Christmas and New Year that makes you fat, it's what you eat between New Year and Christmas.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM   #102
erinisme
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: erinisme
Stats: 183/173/140
WOE: ADF
Start Date: 11/28/17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Jeni, you have done a great job with your 7 day fast. Well done. I doubt I would have the determination to do it though. 3 days wold about do me in I fear.
I can barely do a 0 calorie DD
erinisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:45 PM   #103
healthnut
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: healthnut
Stats: 195/167.5/healthy -- 5'2"
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 1998
Hello JUDDD peeps. I haven't posted since mid-December but I've been anxious to come back and check in.

The last 2 weeks of December were fabulous (family, parties, general joy) and I tried to maintain a JUDDD rotation but gave up on the 23rd as I was too excited about the return of DD #2 from college. DD#1 has been home these past few months. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were big meals (which I cooked) that I managed to keep completely low carb. Yay. Everyone enjoyed and then the preparations for the party on the 29th began.

The party went well (about 20 people, mostly friends of mine, my husband's, and friends of the daughters). There were all sorts of contributions (vegetarian chili, desserts, cheeses, chocolates, wines) from the guests and I made 2 main dishes: cioppino (an Italian seafood stew) and bean-less chili. Everyone seemed happy and I was exhausted, but in a good way.

As the holidays ended and everyone got back to reality (husband back to work, daughters both off to college), I remained at home with the cleanup, the un-decorating, and finally, time to gather my thoughts about renewing my determination to drop the final 30 lbs.

Then it happened. I woke up at 3am on January 2nd and went down the stairs (in the dark) toward the kitchen to get some water. I was sooo thirsty, I just couldn't go back to sleep. I slipped on the stairs and twisted my right knee. Oh great. I was able to get up and walk (got some water!) and went back to bed. The pain was substantial but tolerable. I managed to get back to sleep and awoke wondering if I should have it looked at. "No" said my very athletic husband, who has endured many injuries over the years. "You'll be ok" as he looked at me walk around with a limp. He gave me a knee brace, which helped keep it straight and I spent the next few days resting it, wishing I had not eaten that very salty ham the prior night.

The knee is nearly pain-free today. I have been resting it, but also carefully doing some exercises to help strengthen some of the surrounding muscles. I've taken aloe vera juice every day. I really do think that JUDDD is responsible for the quick recovery. I am absolutely amazed at the rate of healing. I can recall twisting my ankle some years back and that had me in pain for weeks!

So the moral of the story: stick with JUDDD as much as possible. There is a kind of magic to it. And as an older girl--I need all the help I can get!

I've lost the 2.5 lbs. that I gained over the last 2 weeks of December. This is also magic for me because that gain would have been doubled in prior years during holiday time.

So now it's time to celebrate with some exercise. I'm signing up for some aqua exercise classes at a local community center. Classes start next week. Can't wait for the new me to arrive, maybe by my birthday in May. Here's hoping!

healthnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:00 AM   #104
Kissa

Sorry you hurt that knee Erin, but delighted that is is healing quickly. I find JUDDD really helps me feel good. I do LCHF too and seldom feel my age.

It's not what you eat between Christmas and New Year that makes you fat, it's what you eat between New Year and Christmas.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:02 AM   #105
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I find JUDDD really helps me feel good. I do LCHF too and seldom feel my age.
And, it has to be said, you look a good 20 years less than it...
Old 01-12-2018, 07:06 AM   #106
Kissa

Got to love a compliment, even when it's an exaggeration! Thanks Slow xxx

Old 01-12-2018, 08:34 AM   #107
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinisme View Post
I can barely do a 0 calorie DD
Me and you both girlie but I am trying to gear myself up for longer fasting. I am trying to plan a big vacation with the BF to someplace tropical so dresses and bathing suits will be involved. A fast might help me in my goals.

Jeni thanks for continuing to post your details! That is pretty funny about the VP, hope you are not subjected to another person going on about how bad it is for you. I think those people are just jealous .

pOrtia this latest picture is so adorable!!! In my recipe searches the other day I came across a picture of bacon roses and thought of you. they were super cute, I might have to try that on Valentines day!

Healthnut - ouch on the knee! Glad you bounced back quickly!

Kissa- I have only seen pictures of you of course but when you posted your age I agree that it was surprising!

SlowSure the sleuth! Thanks for solving the mystery of the leaves!

Today I'm about 1.5 weeks into LCHF and starting to increase daily fasting time so at least every other day I am fasting until dinner (sometimes with HWC in my coffee though so not a true fast). I've dropped the initial water weight, and finally saw an additional 2.5 lb loss on the scale. I'm trying not to keep looking. I do feel more slim than -2.5 lbs so I am not going to obsess over it (remind me later I said that! ha!). I am sort of doing rotations but not real JUDDD rotations as in I am not dropping my DD calories to under 500 unless it happens naturally. Right now I am just focusing on what feels right and I have to say that everything has been effortless so far. I think my previous experiences with trying LCHF were not good because I was not putting the HF in to perspective. 80% of calories does not mean that your plate is 80% fat. I'm still eating too much protein- I'm working on that.
I actually successfully resisted my most favorite hummus at a local restaurant and that was not easy! love that stuff. I only ate the olives off the mediterranean plate. But I have a few social events at restaurants coming up so looking for some thoughts from my JBs on good LCHF options at, for instance, a chinese restaurant. The group wants to hit the buffet which can be both good and bad... I could load up on the veggies and meats but what sauces to avoid? obviously the sweet and sour sauces but I think those brown sauces aren't TOO bad if I save all my carbs for dinner? With Indian I think butter chicken might be a good option. Oh to resist the Naan, that will be the challenge. Besides the usual salad and meat option, I am happy to hear any thoughts on this!?

Off I go again. Happy Weekend everyone !
Old 01-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #108
vanilla_latte
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: JUDDD/LC
Start Date: Which time?
Quote:
'Nilla: One of the articles on fasting I read last week explained to me that you don't lose any weight/fat weight the first three days of a fast, because, ketosis, liver, glycogen! Really, I thought. So no one has ever lost weight by just reducing calories over long periods of time, because they're not in ketosis. Good to know.

phoenix17 - I've never had mood swings with keto. Maybe it's part of the "flu" if you're still having some of that?

jhmart - Congrats on your fast!!

healthnut - Ouch on the knee! Glad you're feeling better.

Kissa - Agree with Slow.

I did well with my DD on Wednesday until I got home from work. I slip slided into a high medium day. Why did I do so well with all my DDs prior to Christmas??? Not really a question to be answered, just thinking out loud! I ended up doing roughly 16/8 yesterday, when was not eating after 8:00 pm Wednesday until about 1:30 pm yesterday afternoon. Same today except hoping to push it to 2 pm. I know it's not JUDDD, but it is IF'ing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

"One way to begin to see how vastly indulgent we usually are is to fast. One finds out what an astonishing amount of time is spent in the planning, purchasing, preparing, eating, and cleaning up of meals."
- Elisabeth Elliot

vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:38 AM   #109
erinisme
Senior LCF Member

Down Day here, a very hungry one, it's not noon and tummy is a growlin'. I'm wavering between eating a little something or going of a zero calorie (well, not really, with my coffee) DD. I ate sooooo much pasta yesterday, it was stupid really, should have had some veggies.
I actually weighed this morning, I don't usually after an up day, but am right back to where I was Saturday or whenever. here's hoping for for a drop tomorrow.
I'm cold today, but I always am cold. so irritating, plus the temp is supposed to drop today, with rain turning to Ice then snow and all kinds of fun SW ohio weather.
need to go get busy.
good luck to all!!
Old 01-12-2018, 01:47 PM   #110
healthnut
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: healthnut
Stats: 195/167.5/healthy -- 5'2"
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 1998
Love this little guy -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 569cfb8eaf1bc1778ceaea945b164524.jpg (57.3 KB, 1 views)
healthnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #111
p0rtia
Major LCF Poster!

Hi healthnut! Super to see you again! You're not the only one who fell of a cliff around Dec 23 (I made it to 1 PM Dec 24). So pleased to hear that the party went well, and was low carb. Woot!

Happy for ya, sistah phoe! You seriously deserve it. Top O The Day: before you get on a scale, ask yourself what your reaction will be if it is 2, 3, or 4 lb more than you hope it's going to be. Feel the scale shock in advance. Proceed accordingly. :-D

Me: I knocked back 2000 cals yesterday. I aimed at 1800, but didn't blink as I soared by. I get these amazing urges for coconut butter. Transition from z-fasting to moderate LC was smooth as a whistle. No hunger at all today (doing a DD). I'm going to have a nice 450 cal supper in a couple hours. Then two UDs over the weekend. I'm loving this. The scale is not really cooperating, but as I said elsewhere, since I'm eating less than 6000 cals a week and am not much hungery at all, I can wait.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:27 AM   #112
p0rtia
Major LCF Poster!

Morning!

I love this one because so easy and so funny. And every
now and then I want to squeeze someone who annoys
me (NADT).
Old 01-13-2018, 06:51 AM   #113
erinisme
Senior LCF Member

This slight uptick after a DD can stop right now!!! Maybe need to lay off the scale for awhile.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:04 AM   #114
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/200/? 5'2"
WOE: Whatever Works
Start Date: Tomorrow
Quote:
Morning!

I love this one because so easy and so funny. And every
now and then I want to squeeze someone who annoys
me (NADT).
Is that a cheese dip? As you can see, I'm really into these things. Food is so much fun, and these make it even more fun! LOL

"The first step to solving a problem is to admit that one exists."
Dr Jason Fung
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:11 AM   #115
Kissa

People have been struggling to find DrJ's calculator. So my DD MintQ8 has recreated it for us. But...

JUDDD Calculator recreated
I have recreated the calculator in Excel, based on information from the book.

I can't seem to upload it here - any advice?

Old 01-13-2018, 09:03 AM   #116
quietnite
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: quietnite
Stats: 278/255/165
I was able to do 15 minutes on the treadmill last night and 20 this am. This morning while fasted. And the scale is starting to go down again but still re-losing the pesky pounds I gained over Christmas. But I will not be discouraged!!
quietnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:04 AM   #117
quietnite
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: quietnite
Stats: 278/255/165
No idea what to do about the calculator.
quietnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:28 AM   #118
jhmart
Senior LCF Member

Hello ladies, Thank you for all the compliments. I can say posting daily during my fast and getting all of the support and advice here... priceless! You should all give yourselves a hand for contributing to my success. I am so grateful!

Yesterday was baby shower day so I was so busy with that all day. I have so many stories from yesterday. Unfortunately I am posting using the iPad so I may wait until Ds gets off the computer for the stories. So this is day 3 after the fast. I am surprised to be holding 132.0. Same weight as yesterday. Yesterday I ate very satlty food and taco meat with msg at the shower so was expecting a water gain. Didn’t happen. I went to my Zumba class this morning I am exploding with energy. My body is so light. Noticeably. I felt so good. Soooo euphoria still here and even more than during the fast. My energy was so low during the fast which I think is unusual but now it’s crazy explosive. Fast was a great idea.

Oh I didn’t tell what I am eating. Day one after the fast veggies avaccado and nuts. Nothing crazy. Yesterday was all keto but not at all healthy. Veggies taco meat cheese deviled eggs and jalepino poppers nomnom

Ok time to run errands. Happy weekend JBs!
Old 01-14-2018, 08:06 AM   #119
p0rtia
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmart View Post
Hello ladies, Thank you for all the compliments. I can say posting daily during my fast and getting all of the support and advice here... priceless! You should all give yourselves a hand for contributing to my success. I am so grateful!

Oh I didn’t tell what I am eating. Day one after the fast veggies avaccado and nuts. Nothing crazy. Yesterday was all keto but not at all healthy. Veggies taco meat cheese deviled eggs and jalepino poppers nomnom
Hi 'marty! Thanks for the update. Thank YOU for sharing the details of your water fast. So happy for you, especially about the nice re-entry into eating and the minuscule scale bump.

I'm curious how many calories you ate on days 1, 2, and 3 post fast?

Okay, I'm using "nomnom" for my alias from now on whenever I can.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:10 AM   #120
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Keeping up with my chosen areas. I have to see someone about my wrists but it's worth it so I don't lose more ground with my shoulders as they're interfering with my day to day physiotherapy.