Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 02-20-2018, 01:58 PM   #181
clackley
Chatty Cathy

Gallery: clackley
WOE: N.K.=vlc/moderate protein/high fat
Start Date: Restart Oct 18 2009
LOL! Feels like Monday to me too.

"The energy content of food (calories) matters, but it is less important than the metabolic effect of food on our body." Dr. P. Attia
“Eat animals. Mostly fat. Enjoy!
"I resist insulin" Hyperlipid
We are butter together!
clackley is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2018, 07:17 PM   #182
Starrhae
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Starrhae
Stats: 159.8/154.4/130
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: restart 1/26/18
Well Tuesday is almost over but wanted to tell everyone I am thinking of you!! I had company this last wk end and stayed on IF !! Lost 2 lbs and gained 2 back!! GEEZ!!!!
Allan , I hope your knee is feeling better!!
We are still having wicked weather and had to have someone come over and plow our driveway on Sunday!!
Cynthia,Thank you for mentioning my Boxers!! They are like kids to us! We also have a smaller part Shih Tzu who thinks he is King Tut!!
Tammy,I keep wanting to try butter in my coffee but haven't yet!!Maybe tomorrow!!
everyone sleep well!!

WENDY
Starrhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:57 AM   #183
anelson
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: anelson
Stats: 272/241/170
WOE: Keto
Start Date: Restart Feb 6, 2018
Thanks to all who prayed on behalf of my knees. I am doing quite a bit better with my knees but more detail a little further down. I completed my second week of Keto and the scale said I lost another 8 lbs. That's 20 in two weeks. I'm very pleased.

Now for the knees. Surgery to replace both is the end game here. I got cortisol shots on Monday and now on Wednesday things are a lot better.
Another reason to stay on the program because I need the weight loss to make the recovery from surgery easier.

We are going to be out on vacation next week, and I am feeling a little challenged at staying on Keto, but we are planning on it so it probably won't be as hard as I'm making it.

I hope everyone has been doing great.

Allan
Old 02-21-2018, 06:42 PM   #184
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Star123
Stats: 208/177/128, 5'5" med frame
WOE: Keto/LCHF
Start Date: Restart 1/1/2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by clackley View Post
LOL! Feels like Monday to me too.
Yeah... I was a day behind you'll. gotta laugh!
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ez...mVe/weight.png
Star123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:49 PM   #185
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anelson View Post
Thanks to all who prayed on behalf of my knees. I am doing quite a bit better with my knees but more detail a little further down. I completed my second week of Keto and the scale said I lost another 8 lbs. That's 20 in two weeks. I'm very pleased.

Now for the knees. Surgery to replace both is the end game here. I got cortisol shots on Monday and now on Wednesday things are a lot better.
Another reason to stay on the program because I need the weight loss to make the recovery from surgery easier.

We are going to be out on vacation next week, and I am feeling a little challenged at staying on Keto, but we are planning on it so it probably won't be as hard as I'm making it.

I hope everyone has been doing great.

Allan
Allen ~ congrats for losing 20 lbs! That's amazing!! Glad to hear your knees are better too. Yeah, staying OP while vacationing can definately be a challenge. You can do it! Have a wonderful time!!

Old 02-21-2018, 06:54 PM   #186
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Oops!

Old 02-21-2018, 07:03 PM   #187
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrhae View Post
Well Tuesday is almost over but wanted to tell everyone I am thinking of you!! I had company this last wk end and stayed on IF !! Lost 2 lbs and gained 2 back!! GEEZ!!!!
Allan , I hope your knee is feeling better!!
We are still having wicked weather and had to have someone come over and plow our driveway on Sunday!!
Cynthia,Thank you for mentioning my Boxers!! They are like kids to us! We also have a smaller part Shih Tzu who thinks he is King Tut!!
Tammy,I keep wanting to try butter in my coffee but haven't yet!!Maybe tomorrow!!
everyone sleep well!!
Wendy ~ I know I gained 2 lbs too! Yeah... the butter makes it smooth. Coconut oil works too.

You'll have a good night's sleep! :ahug:

Last edited by Star123; 02-21-2018 at 07:06 PM..
Old 02-22-2018, 06:02 AM   #188
anelson
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: anelson
Stats: 272/241/170
WOE: Keto
Start Date: Restart Feb 6, 2018
Hi Everybody,

I learned something yesterday. Taking an acid reduction drug like Omeprezole
with Keto can give you gastric distress because you don't have enough acid in your stomach to digest your food.

I glad to know that. Away with the acid blocker!!

I hope you all prosper on your program today.

Take care
Allan
Old 02-22-2018, 08:26 AM   #189
cmcd1070
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cmcd1070
Stats: 240/174/ <130
WOE: RnY 2-2011. LC 2-1-18
Start Date: WLS 2-11-2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anelson View Post
Hi Everybody,

I learned something yesterday. Taking an acid reduction drug like Omeprezole
with Keto can give you gastric distress because you don't have enough acid in your stomach to digest your food.

I glad to know that. Away with the acid blocker!!

I hope you all prosper on your program today.

Take care
Allan
Thank you for sharing! I don't take those anymore but used to, so that's good to know!

SW: 198 lbs 6-1-2016
CW: 174 2-26-18
1GW: 163 Overweight BMI
2GW: 136 Normal BMI

5'2 47F ~Cynthia

2018 Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...2#post17697752
cmcd1070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:08 AM   #190
clackley
Chatty Cathy

I had such bad GERD prior to keto that I kept big bottles of TUMS everywhere and would routinely wake in the night to take them not to mention the daytime.

It got a bit better with keto but continued to be a problem. I then was taking OTC meds to avoid the carbs in the TUMS but still had some in the night. I was desperate to get rid of it and learned from another member here that it could actually be a case of low stomach acid and the solution was to go 'cold turkey' on the meds.

I did and it took about 2 weeks to correct itself but it did and since then only very rarely have any hint of GERD. What a relief that has been!!!

"The energy content of food (calories) matters, but it is less important than the metabolic effect of food on our body." Dr. P. Attia
We are butter together!
Old 02-23-2018, 06:21 AM   #191
shirlc
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: shirlc
Stats: 144/129/128-5'4 1/2"
WOE: IF 16/8 started 10/1/17
Start Date: LCF - March, 2006
Quote:
I had such bad GERD prior to keto that I kept big bottles of TUMS everywhere and would routinely wake in the night to take them not to mention the daytime.

It got a bit better with keto but continued to be a problem. I then was taking OTC meds to avoid the carbs in the TUMS but still had some in the night. I was desperate to get rid of it and learned from another member here that it could actually be a case of low stomach acid and the solution was to go 'cold turkey' on the meds.

I did and it took about 2 weeks to correct itself but it did and since then only very rarely have any hint of GERD. What a relief that has been!!!
I was diagnosed with acid reflux/GERD in Oct., 2017. I couldn't handle the side effects of the omeprazol that was prescribed for me. According to Dr. Eric Berg, what was needed was more stomach acid and to take apple cider vinegar in water or apple cider vinegar pills. I am doing great with that!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips." Oliver Goldsmith
shirlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:42 AM   #192
cmcd1070
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cmcd1070
Stats: 240/174/ <130
WOE: RnY 2-2011. LC 2-1-18
Start Date: WLS 2-11-2011.
I used to have really bad GERD too but I added probiotics (3 different kinds, powder and caplet) and I haven't had an issue since. I do also drink ACV because I just LOVE that stuff! I crave it on fatty foods, it helps break up the fat for my palate!

SW: 198 lbs 6-1-2016
CW: 174 2-26-18
1GW: 163 Overweight BMI
2GW: 136 Normal BMI

5'2 47F ~Cynthia

2018 Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...2#post17697752
cmcd1070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:00 PM   #193
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

I used to suffer from GERD... then when I started eliminating sugar from my diet, and limited my coffee intake, the symptoms started going away. My brother has acid reflux really bad, and will probably need surgery on his esophagus, which is not good news!

Hope everyone is having a good friday. Enjoy the weekend!!

Old 02-24-2018, 06:01 AM   #194
clackley
Chatty Cathy

I think that the plain and simple fact that eating keto keeps the GERD away is, in it's self, enough to stay keto for me. I should also say that I feel wonderful in so many other ways eating keto!!!

We are butter together!
Old 02-25-2018, 06:55 PM   #195
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I think that the plain and simple fact that eating keto keeps the GERD away is, in it's self, enough to stay keto for me. I should also say that I feel wonderful in so many other ways eating keto!!!
Cathy ~ I agree. Doing the keto diet makes me feel better than any other diet I've been on. I'm glad I found it. I read an article that says the ketogenic diet can fight cancer by starving the cancer cells. Researchers have discovered that cancer cells thrive on glucose (sugar). They also found that cancer cells are fueled from the fermentation of the amino acid glutamine. What is glutamine? It's an amino acid that is found in proteins. The cancer patients were treated by lowering their carbohydrates to reduce levels of glucose (sugar), which is the fuel that feeds cancer cells. Their bodies go into ketosis and can help deplete cancer cells of their energy supply.

Have a wonderful night all!

Last edited by Star123; 02-25-2018 at 07:08 PM..
Old 02-26-2018, 05:52 AM   #196
clackley
Chatty Cathy

Tammy, I wonder if you have read the book 'Tripping Over the Truth'. It was written by a student (Travis Christofferson) of Dr. Seyfried. I loved it. Not a large book in terms of words but huge in terms of explaining cancer. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.

We are butter together!
Old 02-26-2018, 04:14 PM   #197
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Tammy, I wonder if you have read the book 'Tripping Over the Truth'. It was written by a student (Travis Christofferson) of Dr. Seyfried. I loved it. Not a large book in terms of words but huge in terms of explaining cancer. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.
Cathy ~ no I haven't read it, but it sounds like an interesting read. I was fascinated with that article, because a couple friends of mine are undergoing treatment for cancer. So, thank you for the suggested reading!

Have a wonderful afternoon all!

Last edited by Star123; 02-26-2018 at 04:16 PM..
Old 02-27-2018, 10:26 AM   #198
PurpleFuzzies
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: PurpleFuzzies
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Feb 2018
Hello all!

I'm hoping to jump in and join you all.
I am doing very low carb and honestly, many days, very low calories. This isn't intentional, I just have a hard time with appetite while on low carb.

A bit of my background:

I had RNY about 10 years ago. I lost 200 lbs, then had 2 kids, and my weight is where I was when I started having kids. Yay that I don't weigh what I did before, but boo, because I am still a long ways from goal weight.

I am a very difficult weight case. I've done Ideal Protein. Lost 13 lbs the first week and then spent the next 4 months losing 8 lbs. My "coach" had no ideas or suggestions. I was frustrated at the amount of money I'd spent for lack of results. I quit. Gained 20 lbs within the next 2 weeks, despite regular (not low carb) eating.

I've also done something similar to IP, which is medically supervised. I had a difficult time eating enough, and was scolded for not eating every 2-3 hrs. My weight loss with that, after the initial week, was next to nill, and, after stopping it, I seemed to, for the first time since my surgery, have a lot of cravings and a larger appetite than I've had in 10 years, which is quite scary to me.

I've decided to try and very low carb diet, and to not force myself to eat. My feeling is that I will make sensible choices when I eat, focusing mainly on protein. I am extremely frustrated because I'm not trying to lose those stubborn last 10 lbs. I have so far to go, and given my body weight, it's amazing to eat as I do and not see results. (I try not to weight myself religiously, but seeing the number go down does motivate me)

I've been doing this lifestyle for the last month and weight is slow to come off. The positives are that when I eat low carb I feel so much better, and far less sluggish and tired. I also have little food cravings.

It's a struggle for me to eat meats because of my surgery, meat tends to glob together in my stomach and I will sometimes throw up so I have to chop things up small and chew well. My other problem is my gallbladder. She's a cranky gal. So I hesitate to eat too many fats, for fear of the monster rearing its ugly head.

I thought it would be helpful to join a group of folks doing the same thing. I have a lot to learn, and I want to make sure I'm doing this safely. (I take chewable Centrum multi vitamin, calcium, magnesium and Vit D).

I am in this for the long haul. It seems to be the more effective diet for me. I will likely transition to a high protein, low carb (vs super lo carb) diet down the road but at this point I need to knock some of the large weight down.

I'd like to get back to the gym but don't want to overdo it. Anyone doing this AND going to the gym? (I do circuit machines and then about 20 mins of interval cardio).

Thanks for reading all this, and hopefully I am not too much of a pain with all my questions that I will inevitably have.
PurpleFuzzies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:49 PM   #199
clackley
Chatty Cathy

Welcome PurpleFuzzies! You have given a very nice introduction.

Given your situation, I have to wonder if you have read any of Dr. Fung's Intensive Dietary Management stuff? It seems to me that you would be a perfect candidate. He is mostly about fasting but also encourages keto.

Might be worth a shot?

We are butter together!
Old 03-01-2018, 11:45 AM   #200
midlife99
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: midlife99
Stats: 151/130/118 5'5"
WOE: Ketogenic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFuzzies View Post
Hello all!

Anyone doing this AND going to the gym? (I do circuit machines and then about 20 mins of interval cardio).

Thanks for reading all this....
I am going to the gym and doing a Keto diet. I weight train and use the cardio equipment and that is kind of my routine. I can imagine it has been a challenge with the issues you have faced and good for you for coming here I have a thyroid issue myself and take meds for that. I am still relatively new myself but there is a lot of support here and lot's of inspiration too.

Welcome!
midlife99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:11 PM   #201
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

midlife99 and PurpleFuzzies to the group!

I've been going the gym for the past 2 months (3-4 x a week). Today was the 2nd time I went on the elliptical, and did much better then the first time I tried it. Afterwards I go on the bicycle and then the treadmill, but do not run. My goal is to strengthen my back muscles, since I was diagnosed with chronic back pain, and my L4 and L5 on my spine are deteriorating, and my tailbone is thinning. Ugh!!
But, by the grace of God I keep on, keepin' on!

Have a peaceful night everyone!

Old 03-01-2018, 07:22 PM   #202
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Given your situation, I have to wonder if you have read any of Dr. Fung's Intensive Dietary Management stuff? It seems to me that you would be a perfect candidate. He is mostly about fasting but also encourages keto.

Might be worth a shot?
clarkley ~ I usually watch dr eric berg, but there are many videos that carry vital information about the keto diet, exercise, and nutrition. These videos are so helpful. At least that is what I have found for myself. There is alot of info out there online. Glad I found the Keto diet!

Last edited by Star123; 03-01-2018 at 07:24 PM..
Old 03-02-2018, 06:18 AM   #203
clackley
Chatty Cathy

I agree Tammy ~ there is a plethora of good info on line these days. I did Atkins starting back in 2000 and did really well but I don't think I viewed it as anything other than a weight loss program. When I came back here with all my weight regained plus about 50 more, I was in a sad state.

At that time, there were some really knowledgeable people on this forum and through them, I discovered a ton of scientific information that was quite a revelation for me. I haven't looked back.

I will say that the most impactful thing for me was Gary Taubes' book Good Calories/Bad Calories. I read it 2x. Now there are so many really good books along with bloggers, videos, forums that books are kind of secondary. Very nice to see that keto is becoming common place and accepted by some of the medical community.

We are butter together!

Last edited by clackley; 03-02-2018 at 06:19 AM..
Old 03-02-2018, 08:25 AM   #204
jabbok
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jabbok
everyone I am doing Keto since Feb. 12 so I thought I would join this post to keep me accountable.

I have lost 8.8 pounds then started yo-yoing for several days and now have been stuck at the same weight since Tuesday, not losing inches either.

I am getting a bit frustrated because everything just stopped if I wanted to maintain this weight I would be excited but have at least 40 pounds to lose.

I cut out the sugar free Jello because of what I read here that it may still contain sugar, I have 1 carbonated drink (sweetened with Sucralose) once a day, 1 coffee with cream and the rest of the day water.

I have less than 20 carbs a day, started to keep track of my calories (found I was eating too much) but still haven't lost anything all week.

Any insight would be helpful.

Keto Feb. 12 2018
jabbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 12:08 PM   #205
PurpleFuzzies
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: PurpleFuzzies
WOE: Low carb
Quote:

Might be worth a shot?
I'm having a difficult time finding much info about his theories. Every website wants me to sign up. It looks like it's a combination of low carb/high protein, and then fasting. Does anyone have more detailed info about when and how much to fast?

Also, does anyone have some experience or info about being in ketosis? Does it matter how much the sticks show you in ketosis? For instance, I was in purple earlier this week, but now am barely registering. However, I have finally, lost some weight this week. I'm at net -1 lb for the week. I'm super curious why I'm not (according to my pee stick) deeper in ketosis. I stay at less than 20 total carbs, usually quite below that. To be fair to the pee stick, I pee straight on it. I don't dip it. I have read that it can affect the reading.

My one guilty pleasure (I average one every other day or so) is a Rockstar Pure Zero:
1g carbs
0g sugar
1g Erythritol

My primary diet is coffee with a Premier Protein shake (30 protein, 5 carbs) for breakfast, a salad with meat and cheese and then I choose between a variety of things later in the day (another shake, protein broth, or string cheese, etc).
I do decently well with water, but my protein has been far too low, so my goal since yesterday is to get that up. Again, the hard part for me is eating enough to get that much protein. I believe my lean mass was 150 lbs. when I had the testing done. I've probably only been hitting 70g of protein, so that's way too low.

Last edited by PurpleFuzzies; 03-02-2018 at 12:17 PM..
PurpleFuzzies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 06:33 PM   #206
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbok View Post
everyone I am doing Keto since Feb. 12 so I thought I would join this post to keep me accountable.

I have lost 8.8 pounds then started yo-yoing for several days and now have been stuck at the same weight since Tuesday, not losing inches either.

I am getting a bit frustrated because everything just stopped if I wanted to maintain this weight I would be excited but have at least 40 pounds to lose.

I cut out the sugar free Jello because of what I read here that it may still contain sugar, I have 1 carbonated drink (sweetened with Sucralose) once a day, 1 coffee with cream and the rest of the day water.

I have less than 20 carbs a day, started to keep track of my calories (found I was eating too much) but still haven't lost anything all week.

Any insight would be helpful.
jabbok! Congrats on losing 8.8 lbs! Looks like you're following the keto diet pretty good. I know how frustrating it can be when your body stops losing. I too am working on losing 40+ pounds to my goal. Everyone's body and metabolism is different. Some lose fast on the keto diet, while others lose at a slower pace like me. I just started going to the gym a month ago, and although the scale hasn'the moved much, I am losing inches on my midsection. You should keep track of your measurements. Write them down in a log, and see how your clothes feel. When I started the keto diet I lost 6 lbs. They told me its mostly water weight, but it's stll a lose! Keep at it and don't give up! Your body has to have time to become "fat adapted" to this way of eating. This can take up to 4_6 weeks, because it is a big change from what our bodies are used to eating. You may need to tweak your diet abit and find out what works for you. There are videos that I watch on youtube and instagram, to get answers I need. One women broke a stall by eating hamburger fried in butter for lunch and dinner. You could try that. Others go on egg fats, and do fasting here as well. Take care!

Have a good night all!

Last edited by Star123; 03-02-2018 at 06:44 PM..
Old 03-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #207
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I'm having a difficult time finding much info about his theories. Every website wants me to sign up. It looks like it's a combination of low carb/high protein, and then fasting. Does anyone have more detailed info about when and how much to fast?.

Also, does anyone have some experience or info about being in ketosis? Does it matter how much the sticks show you in ketosis? For instance, I was in purple earlier this week, but now am barely registering. However, I have finally, lost some weight this week. I'm at net -1 lb for the week. I'm super curious why I'm not (according to my pee stick) deeper in ketosis. I stay at less than 20 total carbs, usually quite below that. To be fair to the pee stick, I pee straight on it. I don't dip it. I have read that it can affect the reading.
PurpleFuzzies ~ Do you go on instagram? There is a lady @healthfulpursuit who has tons of videos, and info on fasting, keto and other issues concerning ketosis. She is very informative.

Have a good night!

Last edited by Star123; 03-02-2018 at 07:16 PM..
Old 03-03-2018, 06:08 AM   #208
Starrhae
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Starrhae
Stats: 159.8/154.4/130
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: restart 1/26/18
Quote:
I'm having a difficult time finding much info about his theories. Every website wants me to sign up. It looks like it's a combination of low carb/high protein, and then fasting. Does anyone have more detailed info about when and how much to fast?

My one guilty pleasure (I average one every other day or so) is a Rockstar Pure Zero:
1g carbs
0g sugar
1g Erythritol

My primary diet is coffee with a Premier Protein shake (30 protein, 5 carbs) for breakfast, a salad with meat and cheese and then I choose between a variety of things later in the day (another shake, protein broth, or string cheese, etc).
I do decently well with water, but my protein has been far too low, so my goal since yesterday is to get that up. Again, the hard part for me is eating enough to get that much protein. I believe my lean mass was 150 lbs. when I had the testing done. I've probably only been hitting 70g of protein, so that's way too low.
I have stalled the last few weeks!! up and down!
I found I couldn’t drink the Premier protein drink !! Maybe it had soy in it!!
I had been drinking them for a couple years with no luck!!
Started reading up on things I could do and cut back to one cup of coffee a day as it can raise insulin!!
Also I cut dairy out for the week and went down 1 lb!!
Slow but sure!! I am 67 so things seem to go slower for me as dieting has slowed my metabolism over all these years!! The most amazing thing I keep seeing is getting healthy and then you lose weight !!
I watch a lot of Dr Eric Berg on You Tube and he has a place on FB where many people share their concerns and pictures!!
All of this is so very helpful!!
We all are different and need to get to know our bodies!!

WENDY
Starrhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:08 PM   #209
jabbok
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jabbok
Hi everyone glad this forum is active it's nice to talk to people doing the same thing.

I decided to do an egg fast for the next 3 days to jumpstart things. I did drop a pound from yesterday so the scale is finally starting to move so I am hoping with the egg fast it will continue downward.

I will need to take my measurements to be sure on the inches that I lose, I do know that my clothes aren't any looser that's why I was getting frustrated with no loss on the scale.

I will check out that person on Instagram and also check the Dr. Eric Berg videos on YouTube.

Tammy wtg on getting to the gym that's an accomplishment in it's self.

Keto Feb. 12 2018
jabbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:27 PM   #210
Star123
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbok View Post
Hi everyone glad this forum is active it's nice to talk to people doing the same thing.

I decided to do an egg fast for the next 3 days to jumpstart things. I did drop a pound from yesterday so the scale is finally starting to move so I am hoping with the egg fast it will continue downward.

I will need to take my measurements to be sure on the inches that I lose, I do know that my clothes aren't any looser that's why I was getting frustrated with no loss on the scale.

I will check out that person on Instagram and also check the Dr. Eric Berg videos on YouTube.

Tammy wtg on getting to the gym that's an accomplishment in it's self.
Jabbok ~ Thank you. That's great news! KUTGW!!