Old 11-09-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
tulips
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tulips
Stats: 224/206/155
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Oct 01 2017
WLS Regain

Hello out thereeeeeeeeee! Hopefully, there are some others like me that have had WLS, lost and now battling with regain. (I am also a former member of Atkins Induction. I lost 171lbs on that originally) I have been bouncing between several different bariatric plan and keto and have come back to roost at low carb. I would enjoy sharing with others in the same predicament!
tulips is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2017, 12:47 AM   #2
joyful48
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: joyful48
Stats: 230/160/115
WOE: atkins
Tulips you are not by yourself. Too many people think they won't ever have problems with regain after they have lost . Even after 5 yrs out still people have problems it will be a lifelong battle. Trust me I was shocked at the percentages of people still dealing with there weight after surgery. The good news you are not alone. That was a comfort to me knowing that I'm not such an odd ball case that I was having this problem .Your tool still works you just have to work it just like before and I know you deal with being angry at your self for being where you are with your weight. But, just realize you have to let all the negative that you feel and just start anew and take one day at a time. Know that you can do this cause you did it before just don't waste any more time and never give up cause we are all worth it . We all know what to do We just have to put our big girl panties on and let's ride!!

230/ 123~ back to 168
joyful48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:15 AM   #3
tulips
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tulips
Stats: 224/206/155
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Oct 01 2017
Thank you for your reply joyful48. I was hoping more would be interested in starting a thread about losing the regain. I do know that I can do it. I've lost 19lbs over the last two months but was floundering on what plan to follow. I've already hit a stall and the scale isn't moving. I'm around 800-900 cals and staying below 40 carbs...thinking I need to lower to 20. If anyone would like to do something daily...let me know!!! Accountability for me is necessary.
tulips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:07 AM   #4
joyful48
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: joyful48
Stats: 230/160/115
WOE: atkins
Tulips I sent you a pm. I have some info..

230/ 123~ back to 168
joyful48 is offline   Reply With Quote