Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member
Gallery: hikergurl
Stats: 5'11" 208/162/165
Start Date: 5/31/11
Question for former HCG-ers

I'm currently in the middle of P2 of my 4th round of HCG. I thought my 3rd round would be my last, but went a little nuts during P4, didn't keep myself accountable, and gained back 10 lbs. So I'm hoping I've learned my lesson and that this will be last round. However, I do know I need to figure out a long-term plan for maintenance, and I'm thinking JUDDD might be it.

For those of you who have done HCG and then moved into JUDDD, did you start JUDDD on your first day of P3? Or did you do the three weeks of P3 first to make sure your weight was locked in, and then start JUDDD for P4? I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to stabilize, and knowing that on JUDDD I could go 2lbs over my LIW from an UD scares me a bit.

Do most of you eat sugars & starches on JUDDD? I have come to "villainize" them, but then find myself binging on them when I can't stand it anymore. Obviously this is not a healthy way of eating long term. If I could just look at them like any other part of my diet, perhaps I could actually find balance and harmony in my eating
hikergurl is offline   Reply With Quote