Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2012, 05:44 AM   #1
carla70
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: carla70
Stats: 210/210/150
WOE: WW
Start Date: 01/15/2017
I CAN DO THIS!!!

Ok, I started out March on JUDDD and did great (well for me) and then April was doing ok, but then I got totally swept away and haven't been doing JUDDD for a few weeks and boy can I tell the difference. I felt SO much better doing JUDDD and also was actually losing weight rather than just staying the same.

Reasons I strayed: 1. laziness to plan and to track 2. work is SUPER busy with new position at work and LOTS to learn (learn medical insurance billing) as I am going to be the Office Manager at the nursing home I work at. 3. brain got stupid and said I could lose without tracking.

I am being accountable to me by posting on here that I am "officially" back on the JUDDD wagon and going to make this work. Because I can do it, I have started well and then failed. I can start again and keep on track this time. I know it is what works for me and will work for me.

Little more inspiration to make this work is my son (15), he has been vegetarian for about a year now (a very angry one at times also) and the other day told me he now wants to also be vegan. I asked him why, he said to be healthy. Right now if there is some place we go that doesn't have a vegetarian dish on menu he either just drinks water or goes sits in car. I point out things he could order but he gets mad and says society is against him. Anyway, so I told him I commend him for his determination but going vegan he really limits his choices and such and asked why he would do that. Again he answered to be healthy. I again asked why he chose this.. he replied "so I am not your age mom and overweight and trying diets all the time I want to never be like that" it hurt to hear that. Knowing I am the one that now he will go days without eating if we go travel because he won't find anything to eat or he says he is sick of salad. I tell him he can order sides like a baked potato and veggies, but he says resturants won't let him do that (very stubborn child). So now we have him to see dietician to have her help him do this healthy, as I don't think not eating is healthy either.

So long story there, sorry, but it gave me determination to do this and get to goal to show him I can eat healthy and get to goal. This too he won't know I am on a "diet" because there is no special foods or such.

I CAN DO THIS!