View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #26
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 231/225/180 @5'9"tall and 61 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 til 12/11 then JUDD til 7/4/14...
Start Date: Low carb/ Higher protein some adf maybe 10/15/15
Wow you guys! You are awesome JUDD BUDDs, did you know that?? I just want to squeeze every one of ya!

When I read "watching the fat roll away" I almost peed my pants laughing! Funny!

Love, Love, Love that picture of the ocean!!!

I am out of town right now at a lovely hotel. DH has meetings and I just get to play.

Bummed that the ISP is so lousy! Every time I try to post, I get logged out. It's taking me forever to post my messages, so I won't get to participate much today.

Had a lovely UD yesterday. We arrived here in the morning and attended a birthday dinner in the evening. Second time in the same week that I've had cake!!! Unbelievable.

It's pouring down rain and cold outside. Realized this morning that I left my travel body weight scale in the trunk of my car in the parking garage across the street. No way was I getting out of bed to go out in the rain and get it!

This is the first day I have not weighed in a while, but it's after an UD so not a big deal.

If it stops raining, I want to walk to the local shopping mall. I'd like to go to Macy's and see if I fit in a size 10 jeans! My 12s are loose.

Down in the lobby this morning I ran in to a business associate/friend I have not seen in about 6 months. He said, "Wow! You look so great! You are really slimming down nicely!"

That was so nice and unexpected. He is a guy who does not usually say stuff like that. He did medifast last year and lost 35 pounds and was all animated talking about it last time I saw him, so it's cool that he came right out and complimented me on how I look. Makes me feel good!!!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote