Old 11-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #17
SuzanneM
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SuzanneM
Stats: 155/135/125
WOE: LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobelowcarber View Post
Thanks for your reply Leo. I have tried so many different things to control it and yet I lose my control every time No, seriously is not fun and I realize it is not as severe for every women out there. You really have to experience it to understand how severe that is. I wish it was confined to 24-36 hrs but it is usually few days for me. I am bottomless pit and I get this "don't care" attitude. No help from docs.
I've been there and I totally get it I can go a whole week before with out of control binging - and totally justify it knowing I'm pms'ing. I then spend the next 2 -3 weeks undoing the damage diet wise, for it all to start all over again
High Fat/ Low carb, has really helped me, sugar is literally a gateway drug for me and I'm an emotional/hormonal mess with the sugar highs and lows.
I've gotten a grip on it in the past year and have lost 20lbs, lots of stops and starts along the way, but I have gone a few cycles with no binging eating this way, which I consider a huge success.
Not sure what your woe is, but for me cutting out the carbs, including sugar, helped tremendously.
SuzanneM is offline   Reply With Quote