LindaSue
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: LindaSue
Stats: 167/117/120 - 5'7"
WOE: Atkins Maintenance
Start Date: July 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_2010 View Post
Hey there Linda Sue...You seem to know your stuff!! I was wondering if you could help me...I live in Thailand, and I was wondering if the thai food options you posted are specifically made for the LC option...do you think by any chance the real things are similar carb wise?...I have recently moved here for work, and I find it difficult to know what to eat, and with the language barrier, its just a nightmare!
I'm not really sure what you're asking. Except for any recipes on my site that are from Chutatip, I can't vouch for their authenticity. Chutatip used to post on this forum and she lives in Thailand. She sent me several of her recipes that were already low carb without much tweaking. In most cases I simply switched out Splenda for any sugar that was called for. The rest of the ingredients were already suitable for low carb. You might have to be careful with the curry pastes over there. The brand that I use (Thai Kitchen) doesn't have any added sugar but I think that a lot of brands do have sugar in them. Also be careful with fish sauce. It's not easy to find a brand that's not full of sugar.
LindaSue is offline   Reply With Quote