Old 04-25-2013, 05:02 AM   #3
tntne3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tntne3
Stats: 164/140/132
WOE: lc paleo
Start Date: 1996
Thanks so much for the reply.

I'm 5' 7", small to medium frame, 46yo, and I have a very sedentary job, tho I walk to work and back and do yoga. I estimate my protein requirements at about 75-80g. No medical conditions.

I feel pretty good except for the discomfort from the belly. My belly is not so much bloated, but like a solid mass stuck to my front. It's bizarre. And now I get indigestion sometimes when I eat a lot fat.

I do all the supplementing that you suggest, also take ACV, probiotics, am consistantly in ketosis, have been grain-free/gluten-free for years.

One thing I haven't tried is giving up dairy. I will try it, starting tomorrow (just hwc in my coffee is all).

Thanks for mentioning the dairy thing....it's been on my list of things to try.

This diet has been life-changing for my family! I got my son back from the fog and depression, etc caused by pharmaceutical drugs, and a lifelong battle w/ seizures. Btw, the local neuro would not recommend this diet because he said "it is unhealthy, and it doesn't work, and he doesn't know anything about it anyway".

I totally believe this is how people everywhere should eat for health and optiimal brain function, so if I never lose a pound I'm cool w/ it.
tntne3 is offline   Reply With Quote