Old 02-14-2010, 03:40 PM   #20
McBoo
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: McBoo
Stats: 216/140/140 Now on Maintainance
WOE: Medi Weightloss Clinics
Start Date: June 17, 2008
Jo and Susie,

You are absolutley correct about this being a lifestyle change. Those of us that have successfully made it through the acute phase and are now in wellness have committed to the program 100%. To those people who beleive that you are only going to eat 500-800 calories per day for the rest of your life are sadly misinformed and need to have a chat with your clinic to get the whole picture. I have maintained my weight for 14 months and currently eat between 1500-1800 calories per day. As for the comment about posters that come and go I can generally predict (99% of the time) who will be successful on the program and who will fail. (I have been pleasantly surprised on a couple of occassions and you know who you are). Those that are looking for a way around and manipulate the program are destined to fail. I can't count the number of times someone in week one or two has not followed the program and thinks it is OK because they felt it was just this once or someone in their life sabbatoged them. Unless someone held you down against your will and force fed you things that are not on the program you sabbatoged yourself!

Let's face it folks we didn't become fat or obese overnight. You can crunch the numbers all you want but the fact is isn't it worth the money to get back your health. You can spend the money now to get back your health or you can spend it later on the medical expenses and increased insurance premiums. The choice is yours.

If you feel the program is not for you please find one that is. Your health is the most important thing.

Out of the shadows for now.

McBoo

"Born right the first time"
"BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER"
"CANCER SUCKS"
McBoo is offline   Reply With Quote