View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
SDC2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SDC2
Stats: 5' 7.5" 218/150/155 Maintenance
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: November 20, 2008
The total cost is a function of how seriously you take the program and how disciplined you are. I was desperate to lose the weight and followed the program to a T. I lost 62 pounds in 6 months for a total cost of $2250. That included the initial visit of $250 (with the $25 coupon) and 25 weeks at $80 ( which included the vitamin B6 shot). This does not include maintenance, but those visits were only $35 per visit, which was only 1 or 2 visits per month.

Prior to that I attended Weight Watchers (which is a program that I will never knock and if it works for you, great) for $11 a week, on and off for 16 years, Nutrisystem, for $300 for 1 month (and 1 month was enough), Jenny Craig, etc... not to mention the gym memberships. I am sure that these added to way more than $2250 multiple times over in the course of 16 years.

If you are able to do it on your own, more power to you. But most of us can't. This program is the most effective program I have ever done in my 40 year struggle with weight issues (I just turned 50) and I fully endorse it. I feel better and look better than I have in 16 years. In fact, I so believe in this program that I actively pursued and accepted a position at my local clinic.