Old 03-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #20
heahyou00
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: heahyou00
Stats: 246/182/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: August 2007
Hello Everyone,

I apolgize I didnt realize we had a male join the group Its been the same group of women for so long!

Anyway, weight was up 1/2 pd this morning, I prob should get out of the habit of weighing daily, but just cant help it lol.

I have an online seminar to attend tonight about the new doctoral program I am applying for, it doesnt start until next June, but I have to get all the information now and start gathering my documents, the application process is pretty major, so it will take me awhile.

My current class ends next Friday and then I get a 3 week break, Im really looking forward to that. We have a vacation planned to Canada, we leave in 30 days, cant wait!! None of us going have ever been before, Michael received his passport in the mail yesterday While in Canada of course we are going to an NHL hockey game, we have to see Michaels beloved LA Kings play, we are prob going to be on the only people in the Canucks stadium in Kings gear lol, hopefully we dont get beat up

Not much else to report, lil mans bday is next Tuesday, his dad took the lead this year and scheduled his party and paid for it all, kinda nice for a change his party will be the following weekend on the 15th at a huge arcade/pizza place, they have go carts and mini golf, its pretty fun. He's going to be 7, growing up so fast!

Here is todays menu:

b- steel cut oats w/cinnamon apples
s- pretzels & hummus & dark choc
l- steak tips portabello tv dinner
s- slice of lc bread w/pb
d- steak fajitas

If I am hungry tonight, prob a sf snack pack, we will see how many calories I have left for the day

Kelly
heahyou00 is offline   Reply With Quote