Old 08-18-2017, 09:45 AM   #113
empressem
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: empressem
Stats: 220/199/160
Start Date: 07/10/17 & 8/18/17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Yesterday was my first weigh in at the clinic. I lost 11.5 pounds! I am pretty amazed and am feeling super motivated. 5 pounds was fat according to the scale and the rest water weight. Honestly since I had been dieting and had cut out most carbs prior to starting I didn't think I would have a lot of water weight to lose, but I guess I was wrong! They also said I was still dehydrated which is crazy given the amount of water I am drinking, but I guess it takes time for your system to show it and catch up?

This week I can add in the veg and fat, so we will see how that goes. I was doing fine with just the protein and never felt hungry or wanted more, but hooray for some variety. And I know I need the fiber. I didn't go to the gym at all the first week, but might start back up tomorrow. I have been feeling great and not dizzy or weak at all, so I think as long as I don't go crazy it will be good.
Wow!!!! 11.5 in the first week, that is incredible!!!

I should be drinking lots of water before my appointment. In the beginning I was doing really well alone drinking up to a gallon a day, but I haven't been drinking much. I know my UA will come back quite dehydrated, they're also going to be taking blood so I better get drinking. I will be attending my appointment in an hour.

What did they allow you to eat for the first week? I was doing my own variation, but now that this will be personalized to me I think I will have more success. I saw some people weren't able to have dairy the first week i.e cottage cheese but I did that the first week. I'll see what my results are this afternoon.
empressem is offline   Reply With Quote