Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Blue
Stats: 267/210/150
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: 8/7/17
Quote:
Originally Posted by empressem View Post
Hi Blue,

Wow, that is sooooo exciting!! I am so happy for you. Especially for losing 25 on your own. Both of those things are something to be proud of. I am not going to the clinic. I am just doing my own version of medi. I'm looking to join here within the next week or so. I bought the supplements off their website, and I haven't been faithfully taking them the past two weeks. Oy! That's probably why I just keep bouncing between 207 and 209. Have you tested yourself for ketosis? (since it's your 4th day)!

I haven't been doing so well. I made some oopsies. I debated if it was something that I wanted and I consumed 3 bite size candy. Darn TOM! Otherwise well, I haven't had any breads in 4 weeks. Incredible. I am proud of that part.
empressem- No breads for 4 weeks is quite the accomplishment!
In my welcome pack they gave me a little chocolate square (I haven't eaten it yet). I assume they sell them, but haven't researched it yet. Before I started at the clinic I was having a dark chocolate square every evening to treat myself. I was hoping it is OK to resume and plan on asking the NP during my next visit. That will definitely help during that TOM!

I am in ketosis! Both yesterday and today were confirmed with the test. My home scale says I'm down another pound. So ridiculous. I was skeptical, but I am going to continue doing what I am doing since it is working so far.

Thanks for coming back and posting! It was getting lonely. Have a good weekend!
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote