View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #11
SuSUN
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/144/125 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LCF 02/2002
WTG Lainey on getting those plantlets in. I would love to grow a few veggies. Asparagus yum. Do you grow that from seed?

Oh Mary, What a heck of time with that darn pc. At least you know what to do. I wouldn't know where to start. I sure hope you can resolve that problem it must be frustrating to say the least.

Doris, they must be just lurkers or bots what ever they are that Babette said. Care to 'splain Babette?

Julie, Enjoy your outing. I have never been to the Villages but my friend rented a place the previous Winter there for 2 months as she golfs. I know where it is situated though. Should be lots of fun. How are you doing this week?

Anne, Wow another year has flown by and you have a little grad on your hands.

Louise, Thinking of you today as you get another chemo treatment. I think you will love your wig. I know lots of ladies that have them for chemo and they continue to use them afterwards. They look so real these days even better than our own hair. Do they offer the make up lessons too, all worth it to make us feel good.

A Perfect 5th Wheel Linda for sure!

Wishing All a pleasant day! We have thunderbumpers happening up here right now. Not sure about the Walk in the woods with DD is still on for 1pm.