View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
One of my favorite restarurant foods is a Big Buford from Checkers, I just scrape the mayo off the bun and eat it without the bun. I actually leave the bottom bun attached like a plate, but then I just bite off the meat and veggies , not the bun.

Kentucky Fried chicken has grilled chicken parts. No breading. It's flavorfull

McDonalds have some nice salads, though the dressings are suspect, but they are good tasting and not a bad alternative. there are also burgers to eat sans bun.

Any place that has a grilled chicken sandwich, sans bun.

Jason's Deli has a full salad bar, complete with cottage cheese, boiled eggs, diced meats and all sorts of dressings. The soup and salad is a good deal, you eat from the all you can eat salad bar till full and take the soup home for a different meal.

Chick Fil A used to have grilled chicken skewers....
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote