View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
the condiment queen
Gallery: pooticus
Stats: 314/220.4/150
WOE: PersonalPlan
Start Date: Nov.20, 2007 (restart)
Circadian Rhythm Reset - Protocol

Step 1 - Stop JUDDDing for 3 weeks. Eat to satiety only. Don't count anything. Just eat to satiety. (I of course, kept low carb. It's what I do. It's how I roll.)

Step 2 - For 3 weeks adhere to the following wake - sleep schedule.

Go to bed at the same time every night. 11pm lights out and in bed, ready to fall asleep quickly!
Wake up at the same time every morning. Whatever that time is? Do it every day - weekends too!

Step 3 - For 3 weeks adhere to the following feeding window. Absolutely no food after 7pm at night.
11am - Eating window opens.
7pm - Eating window closes.

Step 4 - At the end of 3 weeks, resume JUDDDing per your previous style but MAINTAIN your CRR cycles for wake/sleep and MAINTAIN your eating window at whatever JUDDD caloric restriction percent that you've determined works for you.

If I was gonna be all scientific about this, I would just say, "Here's what I did..." And not give you any pre-conceived ideas about what I "expect" to happen. But hey, I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on the internet. This information comes to you for grins and giggles and purposes of information only! They do not and cannot take the place of working with your personal physician to determine what therapies are safe for you to follow!

So get this now. I'm just some nut on the internet who had breast cancer and who is now dancing with NED (No Evidence of Disease) as fast as I can! I have no medical degree, am not an allied health worker, nor a nutritionist or R.D. In fact you could say most days I have trouble distinguishing s*it from shinola! So read this with one eye squinted and the one ear tuned to Toby Kieth's Red Solo Cup!

I will post the studies in the next post!

10/20/07-314; 11/26/07-275 Surgery - Tot.Hyst.; 08/5/10-275.0; 09/1-271.8-(Started JUDDD); 10/2-260.4; 3/1/12-231.0lbs 5/25/12-227.2lbs; 8/19/12-222.8lbs
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13

Last edited by pooticus; 08-19-2012 at 01:23 PM..
pooticus is offline   Reply With Quote