View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!
greybb1's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The South y'all
Posts: 2,897
Gallery: greybb1
Stats: 320/264.5/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: September 2011
Because you mentioned suicide you have to see your doctor NOW. If you don't have a Psychiatrist call your GP and have them refer you, call someone and let them know it's urgent.

Your symptoms do not sound like general depression or even dysthymia. Those are all symptoms that indicate bi-polar disorder. (as well as a host of others, but since I'm bi-polar I know the list pretty well) Only a qualified Psychiatrist can tell you; not your GP.

I can also tell you that if you do have bi-polar disorder or any other psychiatric illness all the diets, exercise and positive thoughts in the world will not make it go away. You need a course of treatment devised by a qualified doctor.

Please go NOW. It will be the best thing you ever did for yourself.

greybb1 is offline   Reply With Quote