MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/213.6/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Your morning sounds a lot like mine. Enjoying my decaf and Bible study before I have to wake everyone to put them to work.
Congrats on that loss, wow! You have been doing great since kicking dairy to the curb. Keep it up and you will have a very good shot at 210 by the end of the month. Maybe save the condiment till you need a treat or higher fat day. I cant control my use either.

I broke my ankle 18 months ago. I've been told this is probably as good as it gets. It was the worst break my surgeon had ever seen. Lucky me. I am just hoping his prediction of future arthritis does happen. For now I am just grateful I can walk and it healed pretty good. I have a pretty awesome battle scar too! My 11 year old son things it's pretty neat.
How long were you off of it? Sounds like a 6-9 month deal with the surgery and everything, yikes! Keep your feet up and even on some ice to help with the swelling if your back out working on the tree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Hey all! BBQ was fun last night, I felt like I ate a lot but still only ended at 1600 cals for the day. Higher fat but all low carb. Our friends and their 4 kids left and DH and I have spent the last 2 hours trying to put the house back together... lol.. I guess it was due for a deep clean anyway.Hoping for a relaxing rest of the weekend and an escape to the gym in a bit.
I think I'm getting ready for a BBQ burger, holding off as many days as I can before I pull a higher fat. But you guys talking burgers and BBQ is making me want them. Fish tonight. In fact I just slipped it in the oven, I'm hungry earlier than usual. I'll have a snack later that I didn't get in this afternoon.

We got the wall tore down and almost have the door framed out. We will finish that tomorrow and start building the wall where we remove my bedroom closet door on the other side. Then next week I can start patching and repairing some cracks, fill in some holes. The girls were a big help. Now we are all tired.

DH and girls went out and grabbed dq. I'm not even tempted. Well maybe the fries, but really even the smell didn't get me. However when we were working I said to dd2 "ya know what I want"? "I want Frosted Flakes". I don't even eat Frosted Flakes never have! So weird. My subconscious is getting desperate, throwing everything at me to get me to blow it I guess.

Made tartar with the chobani, threw sugar free sweet relish and a bit of mustard in it, it's edible, but it sure ain't no mayonnaise base! I will keep my portion down.

Then off to rest....
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote