View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 03:49 AM   #4
ZEP1959
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ZEP1959
hi there i an new here also, i have been doing atkins for two weeks today down 7.5 pounds starting stats 169lbs today i am 162 pounds, i want to be 10 1/2 stone i think thats 147 pounds, i am 5ft 4 inch tall with medium frame,i must say i think my clothes are fitting better, can now do up zips and buttons, so i guess its working i also bought the keto sticks and everyday they have been dark pink so i guess thats a good sign, im off in two weeks for my holidays so another 7 pounds would be fantastic, ill just keep going i havent really found it to hard as i am a definate carnivore, but i do indulge everyday with an atkins endulgance bar which are really great, choc dipped in my hot choc, i use 70% cocoa powder 1 tsp mix with hot water and thick cream with 1 tsp of splenda just great,(try it), i also make my own throthy milkshakes, 0 sugar fizzy soda drinks add 2 tbsp of thick cream and stir, i drink threw a straw, i have also indulged in a low carb pancake with lemon sprinkled with splenda and thick cream yum 3g carbs, all these little things make me happy, i looked at a pkt of pasta yesterday oh my goodness a 25g portion was 43g carbs, until you take a good look you just dont realise how many carbs your consuming, ive turned into a major label reader, also i thought i would just add that i actually basically eat what i want as long as i dont go over 20g of carbs a day and it is defiently working, anyway nice to say hi to you all, i must confess i am a talker so better stop now other wise the page will be filled up, good luck to us all xx
ZEP1959 is offline   Reply With Quote