View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 04:24 AM   #139
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 216/207/179-mini goal
WOE: WW
ladies, KUTGW!!

quick post as I'm running late (drinking coffee now to wake up ). I'm losing faith in doing just low carb alone to get results; It's the beginning of a new month and I'm still around the same weight. I believe in low carb because I know it works, but I think I need to shake things up because my body is knows it very well and now just stalls or fluctuates between the same pounds. I'm not really seeing much inch loss either (I'm still baffled how 3 people said I look like I am ) as my clothes seem to fit basically the same. I thought long and hard yesterday about what to do next and what worked in the past to get the scale moving again successfully. It was switching to something different, like low carb and juicing (w/ kale drinks), 17-day diet (low fat), hhcg (calorie restriction), JUDDD, Stillmans, etc. I'm on the fence about what to do next, but I have to do something as I'm feeling like I'm going nowhere. I also thought about this is the exact reason I keep changing plans. I'll keep you all posted on what I'm going to do. Whatever it is, I'm still on a mission to lose this weight and support you all along the way.

Last edited by shari; 09-01-2016 at 04:26 AM..
shari is offline   Reply With Quote