MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/213.6/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I'm so sore! I dragged tree limbs to our front curb for 4 hours yesterday. Everything hurts, especially my ex-broken ankle. Ibuprofen and I and going to be good friends this weekend. There is still a lot of work to do. I am so out of shape.

All I ate yesterday was about 30 chicken wings. (mostly no skin)
That is such hard work, good for you, sorry bout the ankle, seems they take forever to heal.

Had a 1.6 drop this morning, very happy with that. Drinking coffee getting ready for destruction day. Shrimp for dinner last night was yummy just sautéed with some jerk seasoning, that was nice and different.

Yeah I want normal tartar but I don't want the mayo. I'm debating trying to make it out of no fat yogurt. But I've been staying away from dairy after I figured out it's a staller for me. I have no self control with condiments also. Maybe I can make like exactly 2 tbsp worth and that's all I get. I will have to ration myself

I hope we all keep to plan and see great scale numbers come Monday. I'm really trying to hit 210 by the end of the month. I think it's totally doable on stills. Off to refill the coffee and await the house waking up. Then I have to corral everyone
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote