View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:32 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!
Gallery: Mimosa23
Stats: 228/177/150
Start Date: IF/LCHF start: June 2016
Seriously, you are not stalled.
Your body needs to get used to the weight you've lost, so you stop for a bit. One week is nothing. A stall is something when you are not losing weight or inches for 6 weeks or more.
Be consistent with the plan, be patient.
You did not gain the weight overnight, and you will not lose the weight overnight. No eating plan can do that. And crash diets are not good. You should reasonably expect to lose between 1 and 2 lbs a week on Atkins.
You have already dropped quite a bit since starting, and should be happy you dropped so much in the beginning.
Once the water weight is gone and you start losing fat, you will notice it takes longer to lose...

Also, is there any reason at all you are eating so little calories? For your height and weight I would aim for at least 1500 a day, and that is still very little.
Atkins is not a low calorie diet. It's a low carb diet.

Also, I would drink enough fluids, stay away from anything that is not real food, like bars, sodas, and anything else premade. It will not help your weightloss or health.
Also the low carb wraps are something that I would not use in Induction, they are for later on in Ongoing Weight Loss, when you are nearing goal.

Please be patient, and know that not only will you lose weight when you keep it simple and stick to real foods, you will also do great things for your future health!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Do as I say, not do as I do... DEFINITELY not do as I do!!!

female, 41 y/o, 5'10"
Mimosa23 is offline   Reply With Quote