View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member
Gallery: KatieJo
Stats: 215/195.4/160/5'8"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/13/13
Stalled, wk2. Someone check out my menu

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had some input for me. I'm 5'8" was 215 now 205 with a goal weight of 160-170.
I did really well with losing weight the first week of indutction, 9lbs. Im now 3 days into week 2 and have only lost 1lb. I know that I shouldn't expect another big loss in the second week but I'm kind of bummed. And maybe i'm close to starting my menses, UGH
I've been following to a T, besides the atkins bar, I didn't really have a choice. I try to get a lot of veggins with each meal. I do eat more that just chicken but the past 3 days it's what I was trying to use up. I to eat pork, beef, and chicken mainly. I try to get as much water in me as possible. I've cut all caffine and sweets out of my diet. No added sugars or salts. I'm thinking of heading back into the gym for cardio and then figure out some plan for toning.
My other concern is I don't always eat breakfast or wait really late in the morning before I find something to eat or am hungry. I've found sometimes I have to make myself eat or I've gone to long without eating and get that better eat now feeling. and I don't feel hungry to eat between meals.
I'm keeping an average 1100-1300 cal, staying under my 20c, Im pretty much sticking with the serving size i read on labels, is that ok or somethings should I eat more of? I just feel like Im really not sure on something. How much should I have on my plate??
Any input would be great. Thanks

B-2 eggs over medium, 2 pieces bacon, 1 celery stick
L-4oz chicken breast, laughing cow wedge, 1 bacon, 1/2c steamed yellow squash
D-Burger King Ceasar Salad, 2-3T of the dressing
5c water

B-Breakfast burrito with low carb warp w/bacon, green bell pepper, ham, mushroom, and egg
L-4oz chicken breast, 5slices pepperoni, sprinkle of grated parm cheese, 1c steamed yellow squash
D-Chicken Salad w/4oz chicken, 2 romaine lettuce, 1 celery, 2 bacon, 1 laughing cow wedge, 1T mayo, and 1 med tomato
S-1 celery, and string cheese
9c water

B-Same as 1/20, they were the left overs
L-5oz can Albacore tuna, 1/2 tomato, 1 celery, 2 hard boiled egg, 2 leaf romaine, 1T dill relish, 1T mayo.
D-4oz hamburger patty, 2 bacon, 1 egg, 1/2 tomato, 2c spinach, less than 1/4c cheese, 2c steamed cauliflower
4c water

B-Atkins Trail Mix Bar-was in a rush
L-2 celery stick, laughing cow, 1c baby spinach, 2T ranch dressing, 4oz chicken breast
D-1.5c spring salad mix, 1/2 raw yellow squash, 1/2c peeled cucumber, 1 string cheese, 4oz chicken, 2T ranch dressing
6c water

1/23 the plan
B-it's already 11:35 and have not eaten yet
L-Taco Salad w/lettuce, seasoned ground beef, green chilies, cheese, sour cream with a veggie
D-Stuffed green bell peppers with veggies
30yrs old

Last edited by KatieJo; 01-23-2013 at 11:43 AM..
KatieJo is offline   Reply With Quote