shirlc
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: shirlc
Stats: 144/127/128-5'4 1/2"
WOE: IF 16/8 started 10/1/17
Start Date: LCF - March, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
And if you want to do low carb while you are doing JUDDD, that works well too. But do be aware that if you slide into and out of low carb eating while you do JUDDD, you will also slide up and down in water weight gain and loss too, which corresponds to your carb intake some, and that can be pretty confusing and sometimes discouraging when you weigh-in each morning. LOL But that is only water.. not FAT.. so I just say to myself, "Who Cares?"..
This is somewhat of a threadjack, but I can really identify with this water weight gain that takes place with the low carb along with JUDDD. I've had four occasions since starting JUDDD in October when I really binged on the carby foods and I have four big spikes on my ****** weight report to show for it! Last night we celebrated New Year's Eve by going out with some friends and having Chinese. DH and I split an order of Mongolian Beef and a small egg roll. Later I had a very small dish of ice cream and half of a Special K bar. I didn't feel deprived at all and I was only up one lb. this morning.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips." Oliver Goldsmith
shirlc is offline   Reply With Quote