Old 04-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
Girlieschmoo
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Girlieschmoo
Stats: 142/124/121
WOE: Maria Emmerich and "No S"
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindroproses View Post
I did have leg cramps before! Moreso when I actually drank alcohol still (which I assume was because it dehydrates you and I was constantly running to the bathroom, which depletes your electrolytes) but I was still getting them up until recently too... just less severe thankfully. I drink the ACV tonics 3x a day every day (4x a day during TOM) and I haven't had leg cramps lately at all! I also don't get TOM cramps anymore either, and retain far less water now too. 1 pound this month, versus 4 the month prior to starting my potassium supplementation. I also take 99mg in the morning with my multi, and an extra 99mg at night during TOM too

I really do think the ACV helps! I've read somewhere that it helps with inflammation too, and I'd believe it because the joint pain I used to have all the time has all but ceased too... all I take is a multi, magnesium, and potassium right now
Thanks...good to know! I am very interested in it for its anti-inflammatory properties as well. Didn't know that about TOM ...oh man, that would be wonderful
Girlieschmoo is offline   Reply With Quote