debkeversole
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Fish- you look incredible!! WOW so much younger!!!!

Deb- there is a scar that pic here was 3 days later I am 5 months out now, it is still there but it is fading really nicely, insurance doesn't pay but for me that $6,000 was worth it, there is no getting rid of the skin, same with my stomach and deflated air bag boobs, so either I live with it or cough up the money and somehow I am going to, my stomach bugs me the most. I smoked and tanned, and that is all bad for skin issues and I was always fat, so I carried a person on me for many years! If you go to my journal back to April you can see all the pics,

Bejwelme's journal to skinny bride, they are all there, I am happy with them, I am wearing sleeveless shirts all winter, I am not giving them up, LOL
WOW! IDK if i would ever have the money but i would say that is the ONE surgery i would consider is getting my arms done oh and ya know side boobage?/ well i don't have any anymopre BUT there is some loose skin there too SIGH but i will never have the money and yeah the deflated ballons but i guess i would just live with them
LOL i have carried a couple of people since about age 16 i am 43 but i think there is just one more i gotta get rid of
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles

Last edited by debkeversole; 09-21-2011 at 06:54 AM..