View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:33 AM   #14
onceNforall
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: onceNforall
Stats: 307.5/297.5/225 (so I can have knee surgery)
WOE: Healthy Choices/Positive Attitude
Start Date: 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
I'm a little confused by what is said on his website. Here is what it says:

While each plan has a different mix of high-carb and low-carb days, each day works basically the same:

Eat five meals—no more, no less.
Eat a high-carb breakfast that includes both protein and carbs within 30 minutes of waking.
Eat your remaining 4 meals—either high-carb or low-carb, depending on the plan you’re following—every 3 hours.
Choose approved foods (Sign up here to receive a FREE printable food guide!)
Drink a gallon of water.

So my question is this; If we have a Low Carb day do we still eat a high carb breakfast or am I misunderstanding this? To my thinking if it's a LC day why are we starting it with a HC meal? And also, how big are these 4 other meals suppose to be? I'm assuming small or it could be a free for all with 5 large meals a day!!
He does recommend a HC breakfast everyday....gives your metabolism the boost it needs. I would recommend getting either of his books from the library to start with....lots of good info and I think really essential to have a clear understanding of the whole program. He covers portion sizes, approved food list, exercise plan and sample menus which are really helpful. I have read his first book and now want to read the second.

67 years young

My Journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...cenforall.html

Last edited by onceNforall; 06-12-2013 at 06:37 AM..
onceNforall is offline   Reply With Quote